Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Imagining Which Family This Took Place (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Imagining Which Family This Took Place (pic) (772 Views)

I took This picture 8am Today Morning Can somebody guess wah they are doing??? / Be The One To Rewrite The History Of Your Family, This Is An Opportunity For You / Shout Out To Friends And Family This Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagining Which Family This Took Place (pic) by Barselonia(m): 6:42am On Mar 24, 2015
I know It's in Yoruba land They do introduction like this, that the groom with friends would prostrate And pay some fines But this kind package here....... meennnn..... They task dem to the extent that the foreign currency finish, Even about to give out cheque....

show out to the alaga iduro grin

Re: Imagining Which Family This Took Place (pic) by alberto2k(m): 6:56am On Mar 24, 2015
ans The guy beside him is like... mehn wtf?!
is this a robbery at gunpoint shocked

1 Like

Re: Imagining Which Family This Took Place (pic) by Barselonia(m): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2015
alberto2k:
ans The guy beside him is like... mehn wtf?!
is this a robbery at gunpoint shocked
the guy Dey whispered.... mark, mark markkkk u dey crazy ,no tear that thing oo
Re: Imagining Which Family This Took Place (pic) by blackjack21(m): 7:59am On Mar 24, 2015
^^^ LOL
But the clothe fit them sha cheesy.

07:59:28
Tue, Mar 24, 2015
Re: Imagining Which Family This Took Place (pic) by freeDR(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2015
Yoruba rules.
Re: Imagining Which Family This Took Place (pic) by blackjack21(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2015
Barselonia:

Why quoting the time
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

11:03:02
Tue, Mar 24, 2015

(1) (Reply)

. / I Was Banned For An Unknown Crime / 11 Differences Between Real And Fake Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.