Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Isn't This Month Supposed To Be Nairaland's Anniversary? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isn't This Month Supposed To Be Nairaland's Anniversary? (410 Views)

Maheeda And Robert Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids / Sexy Photos Of The Day This Is Supposed To Be An Adver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't This Month Supposed To Be Nairaland's Anniversary? by DesChyko: 7:06am On Mar 24, 2015
I mignt be wrong or misinformed.

But I just scrolled down to the end of Nairaland frontpage where I once again noticed the 2005-2015 copyright notice. The '10' years stood out. I ran a google search on Nairaland and I saw that it came online on March 2005. I proceeded to view all frontpage topics on March 1st but I didn't see (even if it exists), a topic that celebrates this landmark achievement.

So I ask.. Isn't Nairaland 10-year anniversary supposed to have painted the town (Green)??
Re: Isn't This Month Supposed To Be Nairaland's Anniversary? by OracleMxNelson(m): 7:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Mods!
Re: Isn't This Month Supposed To Be Nairaland's Anniversary? by eleko1: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hurray! Party time with my former landlord daughter VIckyrotex lipsrsealed wink cheesy cool tongue wink
Re: Isn't This Month Supposed To Be Nairaland's Anniversary? by GMan650(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Isn't This Month Supposed To Be Nairaland's Anniversary? by VickyRotex(f): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
DesChyko:
I mignt be wrong or misinformed.

But I just scrolled down to the end of Nairaland frontpage where I once again noticed the 2005-2015 copyright notice. The '10' years stood out. I ran a google search on Nairaland and I saw that it came online on March 2005. I proceeded to view all frontpage topics on March 1st but I didn't see (even if it exists), a topic that celebrates this landmark achievement.

So I ask.. Isn't Nairaland 10-year anniversary supposed to have painted the town (Green)??

10th of March, Nairaland will be 11 years.
Re: Isn't This Month Supposed To Be Nairaland's Anniversary? by VickyRotex(f): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
eleko1:
Hurray! Party time with my former landlord daughter VIckyrotex lipsrsealed wink cheesy cool tongue wink

cheesy Winsh kind party? angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Has Ovaries, Fallopian Tubes Removed To Cut Cancer Risk / Charly Boy: Controversial Celeb Writes On Presidential Elections / Have You Seen The Video Of Nigerian Soildiers Dancing Skelewu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.