Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Not Just For Laughs - King Saul(gej) And Prophet Samuel(obj) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Not Just For Laughs - King Saul(gej) And Prophet Samuel(obj) (742 Views)

Post Funny Pictures Here Just For Laughs / Just For Laughs! Have You Ever Seen An Igbo Market Woman's Phonebook Before? / Adorable Photos Of 2 Young Boys Dressed Up As GEJ & Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Just For Laughs - King Saul(gej) And Prophet Samuel(obj) by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 24, 2015
Saul (GEJ) did not want to be king.....he was only looking for his father's lost sheep... when he met OBJ.....sorry, when he met Samuel....and OBJ told him to stop looking looking for what is lost...He has been chosen to become the first Ijaw man to lead the nation.....GEJ replied OBJ and said "I am too small to do this, I belong to the family of Benjamin, the least among the tribes of Israel...I have no shoes......bla bla bla..."

Samuel told him 'arise, you are the king....'

Saul (GEJ)became the king.....but ran out of the glory of God.

HOW

Saul(GEJ)stole properties like sheep, cattle, oil money etc as against the instruction of God.....He kept them in his palace where he thought the eyes of God cannot reach.....Then (OBJ wrote an open letter)Samuel appeared to him and asked him "did you keep the instruction of God?"......"yes, I did.....I am a christian, I go to Jerusalem every year, redemption camp is my favorite, Winners chapel is my choice, Oritsajafor can confirm to you!".....Samuel (OBJ)then smelt the odour of $20b inside the palace...he asked Saul immediately...."but your Excellency, What of these dollars smelling from your room?" Saul (GEJ) replied "I kept them for God, infact, I will give CAN 7B, the obas emirs and igwes.....I will visit churches and mosques, even I will use part of it for evangelism to win more souls for God, souls like Gani, Fasheun, Tompolo. Mimko, Koro, Dokubo etc..."

Samuel (OBJ) replied....."You cannot fool God, the God that created the entire world including America cannot lack dollars....He is the ever sufficient God....did He ask you for anything before you became king?.....Saul,(GEJ) the LORD has rejected you because of your corruption.....your government has been destroyed, the kingdom has been given to your neighbour (GMB) who is better than you..."

God selected David(GMB) to succeed Saul.....
Saul fought David
David refused to be dragged into any fight with Saul
Saul attempted to kill (GMB) David in Kaduna...David escaped
The house of David (APC) waxed stronger and stronger....
The house of Saul(PDP) got weaker and weaker...

At last......God (Nigerians) won.

David(GMB) became king after the demise of Saul.......

May God bless the studying of His word for the salvation of our souls...

A M E N.

1 Like

Re: Not Just For Laughs - King Saul(gej) And Prophet Samuel(obj) by TI1919(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2015
grin
Re: Not Just For Laughs - King Saul(gej) And Prophet Samuel(obj) by vjsmiles: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2015
angry
Re: Not Just For Laughs - King Saul(gej) And Prophet Samuel(obj) by afortress(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2015
Wow! Now that's talent... the bible has foretold the victory of GMB

(1) (Reply)

Six Emerging Real Estate Investment Hotspots In Africa / Fuel Scarcity: NUPENG Grounds Lagos With Protest (exclusive Photos) / Phone Of Hope Is Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.