Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! (25668 Views)

This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / Help..my Guy Joystick Is Too Big ,am Scared..it Paining Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Pvin: 8:26am On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
LOL she is embarassing her husband, nagging or not.

Call it embarrassing or whatever, she should keep pushing until she gets her desire. Her ends will justify her embarrassing means.

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yea, build friendship first before romance. If she's your friend, you'll be privileged to know a lot about her attitude/character which you may never find out when you start with romance.

One more thing: romance built on a foundation of good friendship is always "sweeter" and more blissful.
is kinda hard thou to get your friend to be your romance Then marry her. In the process of being her friend she may think you don't fancy her and give other guys chance in her life, I had that experience once.

Then when you are ready she is already engage or something.

3 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by jnrbayano(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
mr please don't! I need advice not insults.

Who has time for insults and why should I?

I only encourage that you build your mind up, train it. Pay more attention to the marriages that are successful and why it is so. Bar these celebrity stories, they are chronically mind spoilers.

Just address your fears by identifying what exactly they are and if your fears are now full-blown you may now need a councillor (professional) because it's now a phobia.

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 24, 2015
jnrbayano:

Who has time for insults and why should I?

I only encourage that you build your mind up, train it. Pay more attention to the marriages that are successful and why it is so. Bar these celebrity stories, they are chronically mind spoilers.

Just address your fears by identifying what exactly they are and if your fears are now full-blown you may now need a councillor (professional) because it's now a phobia.
celebrity stories, you think I live a life of fairytales?

Am talking about probability if you read my post very well and understand.

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
is kinda hard thou to get your friend to be your romance Then marry her. In the process of being her friend she may think you don't fancy her and give other guys chance in her life, I had that experience once.

It's not like you'll remain just friends forever. You should know when it's time to take a step higher. But if she gives someone else a chance....so be it. Shake it off. Marriage is too complicated to go into it with someone you barely know.
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's not like you'll remain just friends forever. You should know when it's time to take a step higher. But if she gives someone else a chance....so be it. Shake it off. Marriage is too complicated to go into it with someone you barely know.
so complicated indeed.
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by LewisO: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
Am scared of the idea of stucking with one woman for eternity,forever, for the rest of my life.

and we all know a woman will never show Her true colour until she is in, what if she Is a nagging woman am I going to live with that for eternity, forever, for the rest of my life? Am sure that man won't hit 50years.

Am scared!!!!!!
[size=14pt]Do u know what "Eternity" stands for? undecided [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Do u know what "Eternity" stands for? undecided [/size]
am sure you are about to tell me.

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by 2dice(m): 9:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Op when you meet the right lady..
U won't notice her Badside that muchh..
In other news
screwing anoda nigga isn't a very Bad idea tongue
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2015
2dice:
Op when you meet the right lady..
U won't notice her Badside that muchh..
In other news
screwing anoda nigga isn't a very Bad idea tongue
cheesy good and funny
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by 2dice(m): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
cheesy good and funny
yes oo
seems you like the funny One more ryt cheesy
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by jnrbayano(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
celebrity stories, you think I live a life of fairytales?

Am talking about probability if you read my post very well and understand.

That's what I'm saying, it's all in your mind.

I only suggested that you should try to drown those thoughts you have about the negative attributes of a bad wife (nagging for example) with the attributes of a good wife (virtues)

Train your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by DeRay98(m): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
Am scared of the idea of stucking with one woman for eternity,forever, for the rest of my life.

and we all know a woman will never show Her true colour until she is in, what if she Is a nagging woman am I going to live with that for eternity,forever, for the rest of my life? Am sure that man won't hit 50years.

Am scared!!!!!!

You are still a boy, not ripe for marriage. Grow up first then you wont need anybody to advise you.

4 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 24, 2015
DeRay98:

You are still a boy, not ripe for marriage. Grow up first then you wont need anybody to advise you.
crap!

2 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by tenry(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2015
I hate reading dis kinda story. Lots of people have configured their brains to believe that marriages can never work and no wonder they experience crisis few months after. My guy, I got married at 30,I was positive my marriage would work and it is working. My wife has even become better than who she was before I married her. Just pray to God to give you your own wife and I can assure you marriage opens doors of blessings. I am a living testimony. Lastly, if u wanna marry becos she has agbani darego's legs or tinning waist or one of those stupid things guys look for, then be prepared for calamity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by LewisO: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
am sure you are about to tell me.
[size=14pt] U mean u will stay on this earth till eternity with your wife? undecided [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Bowaley17(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2015
Ntn to worry abt OP... Enjoy it while it last or u remain a bachelor...
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] U mean u will stay on this earth till eternity with your wife? undecided [/size]
isn't that what marriage is all about? Live with her till death? IF there is any development please let us know.

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by LewisO: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
isn't that what marriage is all about? Live with her till death? IF there is any development please let us know.
[size=14pt]U are wrong to have used the word eternity, eternity only exist in heaven.

And marriage is not till eternity, if death separates u both, how does that make it "Eternity"?
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by pecothecash: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2015
work harder bro
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Juicysam(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2015
u go get liver take cross that sea that divides morocco and spain so?wetin dey woman wey u dey fear?

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Odunharry(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2015
Chai
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by lordsharks(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2015
funny
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Odunharry(m): 11:52am On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:

true...... you might just end up in the friend zone
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by steppin: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:

and we all know a woman will never show Her true colour until she is in, what if she Is a nagging woman am I going to live with that for eternity,forever, for the rest of my life? Am sure that man won't hit 50years.

Am scared!!!!!!
You ain't scared, you're immature and broke.

4 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by loomer: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2015
I UNDERSTAND U STILL BE SMALL PIKIN, TRY WAIT EXTRA 29YEARS I'M SURE BY DEN U GO DON MATURE

2 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by evedave(f): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2015
U sound as if u are not matured to handle challenges, take ur tym and grow up

4 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by warrior01: 11:56am On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
do you know what nagging means?

For example our first lady isn't she wealthy enough? But she went disgracing her hubby. No man want a woman like that, even money can't control her.
Since you're a weakling, I think you need a strong character like mrs Jonathan. At least, she would make the decisions for you. Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2015
IS ANYONE FORCING YOU?

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by condralbede(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
do you know what nagging means?

For example our first lady isn't she wealthy enough? But she went disgracing her hubby. No man want a woman like that, even money can't control her.
You Don carry romance enter politics.... dude I guess you are working for Bokoohari or Tinubu.....Your r not serious yet, wen u r,I will gv u my candid advice.

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by overflowinggrace: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2015
you don't have to be scared....just be steadfast in prayers....and the lord will give you the bone of your bone and the flesh of your flesh...she will be understandable....and you will live happily ever after to the glory of God.....

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by ramalot(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2015
Juicysam:
u go get liver take cross that sea that divides morocco and spain so?wetin dey woman wey u dey fear?

See question undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. / South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / Childhood Habits That Affect Your Relationship Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.