Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria (16501 Views)

Development Bank Of Nigeria Granted Operational Licence By CBN / Nigeria To Establish A Development Bank / Development Bank Of Nigeria Takes Off July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by OBlaize(f): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
This guy is just jejely playing his best aces at the nick of time

Hmmm

Let's just hope he checks up.
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by Seun360(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Too late.
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Most of the posters above me are pure wicked Buharists
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by Wals234: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
If he likes he should launch Transformation Bank, We have decided!

CHANGE is here #March28

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by blackjack21(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Reminds me of DBN tv. angry

21:24:02
Wed, Mar 25, 2015
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by soleexx(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Okay sire
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by ige101(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
He actually said that?

meanwhile

It’s the final day of the Jumia Voucher Fireworks! You do not want to miss out on the excitement that has taken over the Nigerian shoppers in the last 2 days on Jumia Nigeria. Enjoy up to N 15,000 off your purchase on any item.

http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/03/your-last-chance-to-grab-up-to-n15000-off-your-next-order-from-jumia-com-ng.html

liberty300:
Wonderful step in the right direction not that dummy telling us he would equalise the naira against the dollar with no clear plan..joje of the century
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by wunmi590(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
No billions of dollars can change the mind of me and my families from voting for you come this saturday
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
3 DAYS TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS!
PLEASE CONSIDER THESE FACTORS BEFORE VOTING
1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price increase
9. Devaluation of the Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Continuous Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no improvement in
power supply.
13. Refusal to repair our damaged Refineries.
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
15. ASUU, Judiciary & ASUP Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency institutionalisation
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I
dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy..Response.. 'I am not
in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents until
Pakistan's Malala Yusuf intervened.
25. Foreign reserve depletion
26. Nigeria's debt paid by Obasanjo. Now
Nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been
apprehended or prosecuted
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not
Corruption! (That from a PhD holder Pres.
GEJ)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force
who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and
Adamawa to commiserate with the people but went
there to campaign!
30. Alleged cover up of the sum of $700 million cash
found at Petroleum Minister Denziene Madueke
31. As an Oil producing Nation, we are not supposed to
be importing refined petroleum products, this is just a
grand design & a means of stealing public funds.
WHAT OTHER PROOF DO YOU NEED . PLEASE VOTE
WISELY?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by Brightology2(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ur Mumu don full cup remain
SuperModerator:
Very unnecessary, we already have Bank of industry
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by amanze15(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Abeg the hundred dollar wey immigration officer collect for my hand him dey remit am to dr okonjo so?!...... a joke of a system, bank of industry does what sir, all this proliferations, get us funds to start up something make loans accessible, american, Chinese german economies sit on SMEs, lets make a move not jokes of FDAs
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by Horpe23: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
It is good he even started the launching as he will soon be LUNCHED out of Aso Rock come Saturday 28th of March.....

We say no to desperation...
We say no to deceit...
We say no to weakness...

The time for CHANGE is now..

#GMB/PYO.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by Runaway: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nice one presido
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by reactionpapa: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Endorse!
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by Horpe23: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
It is good he even started the launching, as he will soon be LUNCHED out of Aso Rock come Saturday 28th of March.....

We say no to desperation...
We say no to deceit...
We say no to weakness...

The time for CHANGE is now..

#GMB/PYO.
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by mustymatic(m): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sanitation day is a day of "clean up" and it falls on dLast Saturday of the month. March 28 is a sanitation day, get your BROOMS and PVCs, let's clean up #GodIsWorking4Buhari Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by Saved2Serve: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
I DEY FEEL YOU
liberty300:
Wonderful step in the right direction not that dummy telling us he would equalise the naira against the dollar with no clear plan..joje of the century
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by Bigtree007: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pls keep us posted on hw we can benefit from dis DBN
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by joanprice: 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
gaetano:
GEJ, the man with a clear vision and mission. Destined to make naija a bera place for all.

A PDP win is guaranteed on sat 28th.

GEJ till BUHARI finds his missing tooth.
u be mumu
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by PAO429: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
GEJ d Handicap .....this ll make a good movie title
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
I was thinking DBN (Digital Broadcasting Network) has returned..
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by nagoma(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
3 DAYS TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PLEASE IGNORE ALL
THE INSULTS FROM THE PDP THUGS ON NL
and CONSIDER THESE FACTORS BEFORE VOTING;

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no
results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I
dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy..
Response.. 'I am not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents
until a small girl forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero
26. Nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo. Now
Nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been
apprehended or prosecuted
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not
Corruption! (That from a PhD holder Pres.
GEJ)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force
who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and Adamawa
to commiserate wt d people but plans to go
there to campaign!
30. Dollars loaded in Private jet to buy arms illegally in SA. ( for what purpose?)
PLEASE VOTE WISELY!

Vote APC
Vote GMB. VOTE for CHANGE.
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by Bhella5(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fire brigade approach! Too late. Even voters are probably not aware of all these so called launchings. They have made up their minds already.
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by dotcomnamename: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2015

Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by M4gunners: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Transformation continue.
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by jayeola391(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
erunz:
ITS BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, MR PRESIDENT AS YOU TRYING TO DIVERSIFYING THE ECONOMY AND ALSO CREATING AVENUE FOR BUSINESS TO SURVIVE MAY GOD BLESS. I BELIEVE AFTER MARCH 28TH WE SHALL SING PRAISES TO GOD ON YOUR VICTORY.
See hw foolish u are, where has he been since all dis while Ode oshi mtcheeew. cry
erunz:
ITS BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, MR PRESIDENT AS YOU TRYING TO DIVERSIFYING THE ECONOMY AND ALSO CREATING AVENUE FOR BUSINESS TO SURVIVE MAY GOD BLESS. I BELIEVE AFTER MARCH 28TH WE SHALL SING PRAISES TO GOD ON YOUR VICTORY.
See hw foolish u are, where has he been since all dis while Ode oshi mtcheeew.
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by comeandsee: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
myhoodlink:
This is a laudable project/achievement by this administration. I sincerely pray it serves the purpose it is set up for. This is a very good opportunity for young entrepreneurs to grow their (our) businesses. God bless President GEJ.
WE THANK GOD FOR THE COMING MARCH 28 ELECTION FOR GIVING BIRTH TO THIS BANK . WHERE HAD THIS BANK TRAVELLED TO FOR THE PAST 4 TO 6 YEARS . NOW U NEED OUR VOTES . HABA NIGERIANS ARE NOT BABIES, U VISIONLESS PRESIDENT .
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by onoja12: 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mrs Harvard is arranging the last debt she can give Nigeria.and in a hurry too.knowing fully well that GMB would never borrow from world bank
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by billyG(m): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Who will manage that phoney bank?Govt or Private sector i dey laugh,another money basket 4 corrupt politicians.
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by just2endowed: 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
courage54:
I wish GEJ did all these things he is doing now last six months maybe he could have gotten my vote. But as it is now I HAVE DECIDED LONG TIME AGO SINCE 1st of January 2012.

SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA

But buhari doesn't have economic policy or economic sense
Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by iyobs7(f): 3:41am On Mar 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria by kaziblaq: 4:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Elslim:
Y now?? Why is evrythin happenin now?? Sha it's tooo late Oga presido
many things had been happening and you didn't know.... Dats for a fact, this things are shown now because the opposition sees our non adverts as a weakness, hence it has to be shown from now, not like things had not been happening. after all wen did u know about the universities established, the trains rehabilitation, almajiri school, dis things had been done Buh no publicity. Hope u understand why.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Bankers Defrauded Wema Bank, CBN – Witness / Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State / What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.