Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Make Cool Cash With Domain Flipping! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Cool Cash With Domain Flipping! (948 Views)

Live On Hand Domain Flipping Training-get To Know How I Did Over 1.5m In October / Would You Like A One On One Domain Flipping Training? Come In Here / My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Cash With Domain Flipping! by Betboss(m): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2015
Who would have thought few decades before now that "domain names" would become hot deals, that can appreciate so rapidly? Well, the glory days are here for domain flippas and will continue to be for as long as the Internet usage strives.

Domain name flipping is simply the act of registering a domain name in your name and then transfering the ownership to another registrant for an agreed fee. You can also flip a website , in this case you develop the website and go ahead to transfer the ownership to someone else.

One of the best ways to earn good money online , is through domain flipping .Just as you have the real estate surveyors and realtors , the same way there is what I call “online real estate”. Domain flipping is very lucrative ,if you understand the dynamics of this venture. With popular domains such as hotels.com selling for record price of over $1million and person.com standing @ $1.9million defines the high profit margin of this venture.

Domain name flipping is requires careful study of the domain name business, what currently swings investors mood and pinpointing traffic drivers. For me what so cool about domain flipping is the high risk-reward ratio. With very little investment you can start up your domain flipping business.

You can also earn very cool cash parking your domain while waiting for the perfect buyer, For instance I currently earn money on my domains parked @ sedo.com, flippa.com and afternic.com . This means additional cash.

A domain also have to be wary of scam artist out there who will try to get you transfer your domain (especially premium domains) to them ignorantly.
They use many different tactics, which should be futile once you can identify one.

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice /dstv Finally Increased The Bill / Entrepreneur And His Idea: How Can I Protect Myself? / 7 Problems An SME Or Business Owner In Nigeria Must Plan For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.