Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] (7785 Views)

Funny Family/Marriage Pictures To Spice Your Day. / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by zeb04(f): 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
So sad to read

1 Like

Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by freecocoa(f): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Why did I open this thread? I feel so weak.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by akinsadeez(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
5 year old girl being married off? Lord have mercy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by ijustdey: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
the parents that give this little girls for marriage are so sick as the groom

1 Like

Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
bellong:

These are stories that not only touch the hearts but paralyses the system....

What a world..
My heart is smitten.

1 Like

Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by SAMBARRY: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2015
The horror stories were just too disgusting and terrifying for me to read to the end. I had to stop at where a father sold off her daughter for 2wraps of heroin. This is just too pathetic. Tufiaaaaaaaaa.

Imagining someone comes to asks for wuras hand in marriage at that age . he will come in complete and leave half dead. Tufiaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2015
I know this is a carryover custom from times past but I literally had to stop eating. These stories are disgusting and I was having goosebumps and shivers so bad I couldn't go past the 4th post.

While this is their culture, I doubt enough has been done to curb the practice. Making it illegal and not really enforcing the laws or doggedly prosecuting offenders is just hypocrisy.
This is some sick shiit.

1 Like

Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by Arsenate(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2015
I woke up really happy this morning and this nasty, evil thread just piss me off...fucckk this thread ....fucckk india

1 Like

Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
I have a friend who is originally from Senegal. His mum was married as a child and had her first child at the age of 14. Now her kids age range from over 30 to under 10. Really messed up practice.

1 Like

Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by dominique(f): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
A 14 year old already a mother of two! shocked

These pictures are beyond depressing

1 Like

Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by bukatyne(f): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
So sad

What ran in the hearts of the people who formed the culture and those who followed it?

The practice of marrying young girls to young boys is still manageable If they can make it work.

Nigeria should not be left out too.

We still have Some cradle robbers here

Sick sick.
Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by bellong: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
bukatyne:
So sad

What ran in the hearts of the people who formed the culture and those who followed it?

The practice of marrying young girls to young boys is still manageable If they can make it work.

Nigeria should not be left out too.

Buhari married Aisha when she was 9.

Sick sick.

Don't join the ignorant to peddle false information.

He married her when she was about 19years and not 9.
Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by bukatyne(f): 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
bellong:

Don't join the ignorant to peddle false information.

He married her when she was about 19years and not 9.

Saw on a site she was born in 1979 researched more and saw it was 1971.

Thanks, will edit my post.

But 44 to 73 badt gan
Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by cococandy(f): 12:57am On Apr 07, 2015
Where are the proponents of arranged marriage?
Here you are. This is what it is.

Don't think it is not the same because it is exactly the same.

5minmadness.
Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by cococandy(f): 12:59am On Apr 07, 2015
Arsenate:
I woke up really happy this morning and this nasty, evil thread just piss me off...fucckk this thread ....fucckk india
lol. FVCK Nigeria too because it happens in Nigeria like no tomorrow.
How many of those teenage girls married off in The north go willingly?

1 Like

Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by Dheartless: 1:11am On Apr 07, 2015
disgusting thread .
what an injustice done against innocent children.
I didn't even bother reading after the first post

1 Like

Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:34am On Apr 07, 2015
fem29:
Gosh , in tears right now, those poor little girls

Your kids are beautiful and you look beautiful as well, i admire you wink
Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Your kids are beautiful and you look beautiful as well, i admire you wink

Aww thanks dear
Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by bellong: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2015
bukatyne:

Saw on a site she was born in 1979 researched more and saw it was 1971.

Thanks, will edit my post.

But 44 to 73 badt gan

Her choice and she likes it. The woman is damn beautiful, no wonder baba was tempted... cheesy grin grin
Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2015
fem29:

Aww thanks dear

Very much welcome,
smiley
Re: Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:52am On Apr 08, 2015
fem29:

Aww thanks dear

Sorry i forgot to mention, i take you as a friend, so if you need help later on, i mean anything you need,don't hesitate to send me a PM smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Qualities Of A Wife Material / House Chores: Should Husbands Chip In? / Is It Safe To Have S*E*X During First Trimester Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.