Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) (63457 Views)

Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by fboycaestro(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2015
These are 2 different people jor.....how come people can't figure it out

btw how did this get to FP
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by ramalot(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2015
martineverest:
Ironically,did u check flavour's knuckle on de video 'black is beautiful'?......well,time ll come when dey ll realise d effect of bleaching just like what happened in my tribe,edo,bleaching was very rampant among the ishans in early 2000 only to stop after noticing dat there s no gain in bleaching....of a truth,bleaching can be very irreistable at the early stage,but later part is disgraceful and dangerous

Flavor's complexion does not appear unnatural.

I used to have dark knuckles until about a year ago. I discovered it was because i always did close fist push-ups with my knuckles directly on the floor of my house or gym, without gloves.

Once i switched to doing only palm push-ups, my knuckles evened out with the rest of my hand.
For this reason, i'll go out on a limb and say that's probably the same case with flavor (assuming your observation is legit).

It is similar to a muslim who prays all the time and gets a dark spot on his forehead.

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Tekzyflex(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2015
You will see a stout looking girl that has bleached her skin telling you that she want a tall dark guy. Rubbish!
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by kennyten10(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2015
Inferiority complex coupled with perpetual contributory-colonization on the paths of blacks...4me, no attraction to d oyibo girl even when exposed to her unclothedness..yea! so serious!
contactmorak:
Please, what exactly is the attraction about light skin that's making blacks especially the females converting their skins from black? This photo is currently making the rounds on instagram as those sharing It are insisting it's the same girl! Formerly ebony black, but now 'oyinbo pepper'. Lol! But personally, I find her more atactive being black. Don't know about other guys...

www.splendormag.com/2015/03/behold-power-of-bleaching-beforeafter.html
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by martineverest(m): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2015
Am with u on dis
buoye1:
i love them chocolate

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by ramalot(m): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are lipsrsealed

And you are very lipsrsealed
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by seangy4konji: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2015
That is Munerah Abubakar...She bleech tru tru now skin is brighter than her future...

Girls sha.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2015
I see a bright future behind her grin
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by stevSKY(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2015
undecided undecided
fboycaestro:
These are 2 different people jor.....how come people can't figure it out

btw how did this get to FP

I wonder o
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Emodeee: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2015
Missmossy:
shocked Ewww she looks brighter than her future in the after bleaching pics grin some girls though.

dn't bleach o, i luv d way u r. Btw, i nvr knew u r dat tall@ur dp. U r straight lyk 6.O clock. Na me go marry u.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by huwins(f): 10:39am On Mar 24, 2015
Mmmmmmmmmm shocked

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by fuke(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2015
Looks so ugly now. Like ojuju
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by 2kris(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2015
Wait ohh she follow bleach her 2face.....anyway that bae go taste like strawberry
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by martineverest(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2015
D most annoying thing is guys are actually part of dis growing trend especially those in lagos....ppl need to take cue from halle berry and leona lewis who took time to tan their skin despite their mullato descent

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by amsoslim(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2015
contactmorak:
Please, what exactly is the attraction about light skin that's making blacks especially the females converting their skins from black? This photo is currently making the rounds on instagram as those sharing It are insisting it's the same girl! Formerly ebony black, but now 'oyinbo pepper'. Lol! But personally, I find her more atactive being black. Don't know about other guys...

www.splendormag.com/2015/03/behold-power-of-bleaching-beforeafter.html
on the judgment day God wuldnt recognize some folks again.... He will b lyk damn!!! Hu d hell r u? U aint Julian cos d julian I knw is blaçk
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Ejjis(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2015
She bleach on her hair too
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by martineverest(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2015
100 percent sure
scribespad:

Hmm, I am also Ishan, from Esan S/E.....but are you sure of what you have written up there?
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by deavicky(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2015
djeezy:
You marry her and start wondering why all your kids are "black" in complexion. undecided . It's time for guys to wise up. Ask her for her throwback pics before you marry her. Bleaching for some girls is now a hobby.
u don't need her throwback pic. all confirmation u need to know her true colour is in between heŕ asss.spread it cos bleaching cream or what so ever doesn't get in between there.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by scylla27(m): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2015
The quality of the two pictures diifers. I believe if same camera quality was used, she will be more beautiful black. Black is beautiful! I'm made of it.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by martineverest(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2015
Pls stop trying to console ur self...are d one dat help flavour in purchasing his cream?...dont use those reasons as xcuse.check ur creams if it contains toning element
ramalot:

Flavor's complexion does not appear unnatural.

I used to have dark knuckles until about a year ago. I discovered it was because i always did close fist push-ups with my knuckles directly on the floor of my house or gym, without gloves.

Once i switched to doing only palm push-ups, my knuckles evened out with the rest of my hand.
For this reason, i'll go out on a limb and say that's probably the same case with flavor (assuming your observation is legit).

It is similar to a muslim who prays all the time and gets a dark spot on his forehead.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Bonapart(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

Shush!

Is it my fault that you can wrap your head around what mean
lipsrsealed
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2015
Mennn. She looked beautiful now. That's good. Make those our black naija women start to bleach ohh.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by phaieet(f): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2015
ugly mammy water. wen its natural , u look pretty like me.
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by peteruuu(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2015
undecided undecided undecided i still prefer dark skinned girls... tongue
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by Joe50(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2015
dis my
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by nedu2000(m): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2015
TalkDirect:

Try to see things not just now but thru the eyes of the future. Got any idea what that girl has done to herself? Just wait and see. Time will tell.

Bleaching in the proper sense is attacking your own largest bodily organ (the skin) with chemicals with the hope of becoming what you are not and can never be. Think of it ATTACKING ONE's OWN ORGAN FOR 'BEAUTY'!!! Tragic.
you're right but women are fascinated with looks,beauty and vanity without looking at the long term effect,nevertheless she does LOOK beautiful NOW,emphasis on the words in bold
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by ramalot(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2015
martineverest:
Pls stop trying to console ur self...are d one dat help flavour in purchasing his cream?...dont use those reasons as xcuse.check ur creams if it contains toning element

That's where you get it all wrong, in assuming you know anything about me.
I DO NOT USE ANY CREAM. AT ALL!! So there is nothing to check.

Winter just turned spring, and even during winter i probably only got rid of some "ashiness" once or twice with a fingertip of olive oil or coconut oil (organic).
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by nedu2000(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2015
folamog:

Thunder fire that your talk! >sad you fit marry am put for house? Dey look all the patches wey dey her body and the dark skin btw her yansh.
she does LOOk prettier esp on the outside,emphasis on 'look'
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by iamord(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
She has bleached beyond recognition. grin grin

I don't know if limited information reaches this people or they just don't have confidence in black skin. For me she was okay her black skin. She just needed a few touch ups.. If you want a clean clear flawless skin. What's stopping her likes from going to a dermatologist or having their skin exfoliated.. Now she thinks she is fine Hilarious
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by mike404(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
She has bleached beyond recognition. grin grin

bleaching is a common thing here in the south west
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by buoye1(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2015
martineverest:
Am with u on dis
LOL na so bro grin grin
Re: Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) by AsanwaKC(f): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2015
hipo..hipo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men, Beware, Fake 'Big Tips' Is Now In Town (pics) / See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo's Fashion Sense Under The Spotlight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.