Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries (38430 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ended Up Liking My Friend / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dear, whatever will be will be. Forget about how are you are. God will surely give you the right person.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by evedave(f): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]There is a saying that a broken Engagement is better than a broken marriage try as much as u can to let him out of ur heart so dat u will ve space for a better person to occupy.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by lordsbiz(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Traffic light traffic light, when you see a traffic light, red says stop, yellow say ready, and green says go. Can't see what the guy did wrong here, you caused this mess to yourself, you wanted him badly but obviously he never wanted you from the start, blinded by lust you obviously ignored the warning signs, same for a lot of ladies out there, forcing themselves on dudes who don't give a crap or fake a love crap for them. Learn this once and for all, if someone loves you, they will do anything to keep you, even when you want to leave they will try their best to keep you. Love is two-ways, as you give it you get it in response, once you Are giving more love than a dude is giving back, just remember the traffic lights. Sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by oluwatosin85: 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Holywizard:
am nt sure dat u're a marriage material
. some people talk irrationally on this thread.

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by InvertedHammer: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
/
Wish I could say something.

But I detest marriage.
\
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by patostation(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
We have a saying in my area that you don't praise one side of a wall. You have told your own story from your own biased angle. You started by telling us the guy's age but you hid yours. Secondly, you mentioned how you have been ago samaritan and a "salvation army" to him. In all the relationships I know, it is the guys that put in more materially while ladies invest more of emotions. It sounds so good to hear that he jilted you for no just course, but is the purpose of dating not to find out if you can live together? That aside some of have encountered ladies that display some horrible character during dating that one will be going ahead with the marriage at his own peril. If you discover such a serious flaw, what you do is to do a tactical withdrawal. I once "fashied" a girl that insisted on money for her attachment "today-today" while my senior sister was dying in the Hospital and I was running helter skelter.

In as much as I sympatize with you based on the timing of the breakup, I still wish I could hear the other side of the story.

3 Likes

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Missonas(f): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
People be hammering on the ppart where she listened to her mum and paid for refreshment.The man is stingy and proud.Wants a child without paying her dowry.If her family or his had decided to help out would he have objected?No but cos its her he wants to pick on that why now, shey he's been collecting money frm her. That is not the reason why je called it off.he made his choice and its not her.Did he not also listen to brother?

3 Likes

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Hussyhope84: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
All of you are speaking like kids there must be a reason for his action such action can not be taken out of mere wickednes,there is someting she said that I dnt trust her on it,she said that she has been faithful throughout the relationship cos women this days are so unfaithful may be he uncovered such and quitely quit the relationship in order not to smear her image in any way for her own good.A guy in my area dump his bride a day to the weeding cos he caught her doing what we call in our area LAST-LAST with her EX what if she's not caught?
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Holywizard:

is it that you dont understant english or that you can not comprehend the story.

that guy is just wicked, he doesnt know what he want.

@ poster
meanwhile never let a man take you for granted.

you did all your best but it couldnt work, thank your God because that guy could have treated you like a shit.

dont worry someone that will treasure you will locate you s
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Venom104: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
but i know if i was a young lady... i wont be dating a never been married 37 year old man.. what has he been doing all the while
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Bowaley17(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Eyaa... Pele o
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by pomsky: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Holywizard:

.....my friend, whosoever you are, you are a incredibly insensitive and ridiculously callous. If you were a woman, i doubt if you would have a successful relationship with the sharpness of tongue you just displayed! It's better to keep your trap shut if you have nothing constructive to contribute.angry
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Reaper231(m): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dimples192:
I think what you need to learn from this experience is the fact that you teach a man how to treat you by treating yourself with respect. What I mean by this is that throughout the relationship you sacrificed your happiness for his and maybe that's why his mind was in the relationship but not his heart. The sad fact is that when we give all of ourselves to someone we will never get back what we invested so be mindful of what you're getting from the relationship before giving your all. It's give and take and you broke that balance by just giving. Had he invested in the relationship too then he'd have more to loose and maybe then his heart would be in the relationship .
it depends on d person. my best frnd practically trained his gal frm sch fee, rent, feeding, clothes and pocket money yet he dumped her d same month she graduated and married another girl. he had his reasons. so its not abt d guy's input in d relationship

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by redcliff: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dimples192:
I think what you need to learn from this experience is the fact that you teach a man how to treat you by treating yourself with respect. What I mean by this is that throughout the relationship you sacrificed your happiness for his and maybe that's why his mind was in the relationship but not his heart. The sad fact is that when we give all of ourselves to someone we will never get back what we invested so be mindful of what you're getting from the relationship before giving your all. It's give and take and you broke that balance by just giving. Had he invested in the relationship too then he'd have more to loose and maybe then his heart would be in the relationship .

kiss
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by andyanders: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
Sometimes I refuse to believe we have men who are emotionally wicked.

After how many years? And you let a good woman go?

And then he had the guts to ask that they still be friends probably out of his guilty conscience.

That man is wicked undecided

Well spoken. The action of the guy is wicked and come one day, he will surely pay for that as nemesis will catch up with him.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
alchemist:

Your man is scared that you will be rich than me, in other word, you will want to control things based on your financial position. Even though attitude/behaiviour wise, you might not be like that but he is just scared.

If he can tell you that you guys should be friends even when he knows you want to break up, then he is no longer interested in you. Please move on and dont go back begging him.

Its not easy but know that you will find a better man.

This must have explained his actions but, it doesn't erase the facts that he has to do it just days to the wedding ceremony
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Vyolet(f): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
The guy doesn't love her and he quitted the relationship,you can't force someone to love you,you can only try. She saw all these signs but she decided to push on,now he summoned the courage to leave her,she's now crying foul.

Ladies,shine your eyes well.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
freshcvvs:

Was the "changes or contrary view from her mom" discussed by both party before she went ahead with the decision?

God knows i won't marry any woman who takes a 3rd party decision different from what we both agreed on before hand.

Am sure you know this is the wedding day
A day that the father and mother will give the lady to you.
And you say the parent input aren't to be respected just because you both agreed.

When its time for you to be married..... Just tell you wife to be that her parents idea about how the marriage is to be done is inconsiquential

Its their day, if you have reasons you seat with them and discuss to agree on a compromise and not just what you say up there

3 Likes

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Rhozabeth(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Holywizard:
Bros that was ash!! The guy probably develped cold feet at the last minute!!
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
dharay99:

call d man and hear his own story too jor.
ok
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:

In relationship understanding each other should be the keyword instead of love or compromise..

I can't compromise the way I want my life to be because of someone all in the name of love and regret it later....

The gril disobeyed him when they are yet to get married, the guy did a good thing by leaving the girl....what if later after marriage the girl now resort to taking and acting soley on evrything her mother tell's her...I personally cannot take such lady as my wife...

When you get there......
About to take some on daughter for marriage.. Then you will understand the meaning of talking with the bride parents and reaching a compromise and not saying than
What me and her have agreed on.

Your principles over there is applicable when you are married and the two of you work out your marriage and not when you are about to seek her hand in marriage from her parents

4 Likes

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by dre11(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
CityNG:

It's actually not a code grin

So tell me why I didn't understand it then embarassed
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by delors(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
What if u got married and he chases u out 4weeks after the marriage? Wetin u for talk? Rebrand sis...move on. He must have his reasons but then u just have to be thankful because it could have been worse.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

When you get there......
About to take some on daughter for marriage.. Then you will understand the meaning of talking with the bride parents and reaching a compromise and not saying than
What me and her have agreed on.

Your principles over there is applicable when you are married and the two of you work out your marriage and not when you are about to seek her hand in marriage from her parents
Well everybody with their lifestyle...

And the level of education the parents of the girl has attain also go a long way....

A learned parent should know that there is nothing good in throwing big parties...I will take it the girl parents are un learned...
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Rhozabeth(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sis, eventhough the story is one sided because we do not have his side of the story but I think the problem came from when he visited your folks and you visited his folks too! The signs were there after those visitations but you did not see them! Am sure one or two of his family members must have advised him not to marry you because of something they see in you which did not sit well with them!!! If what I said is true you also need to find out what it is because that thing might come up again in ur next relationship!!!

1 Like

Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Venom104:

THese girls of nowadays have nothing else to say than "Men are wicked".. is/was your dad also wicked? Every action is met with an equal and opposite reaction.. please ladies should learn to accept that they are partly responsible for their man's actions

U sound like a hungry amd frustrated dog. She only registered her opinion which she is entitled to. So why take it personal? Yur one of those dudes who makes them think all me are wicked and heartless
Bye
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Venom104: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

U sound like a hungry amd frustrated dog. She only registered her opinion which she is entitled to. So why take it personal? Yur one of those dudes who makes them think all me are wicked and heartless
Bye

LoL.. sorry to disappoint you brother.. i wont come down to your level.. i see you are hungry for her attention, quote her instead..
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Emmy157: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
kevinberry:
There are always three side's to a story..and this is just one of them.....

If the guy should say his part am pretty sure people will hate you..

So am gonna keep calm and keep quiet...

For you to gang up with your mother and go against your hubby decisions,I personally will not tolerate that,we are not yet married and you have start misbehaving,what will now happen if we eventually get married...btw you are both working,so I see no reason why you should still be asking for favours from your hubby....

*Berry*
I like your post bro
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by crackhouse(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
I smell pride and arrogance on the part of the woman.
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Venom104:

LoL.. sorry to disappoint you brother.. i wont come down to your level.. i see you are hungry for her attention, quote her instead..

Stale! How will her attn add more zeros to my acct balance? U taking truth/fact for attention seeking. Too bad.
Anyways, hv a lovely day
Re: He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries by Tekzyflex(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Atleast she's free from the problem. its better to remain single than to marry a stingy man that's not ready to sacrifice. There is a sacrifice in every relationship and the sacrifice is beyond money but total commitment by both spouse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advice For Singles Planning To Marry / Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.