Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari (13963 Views)

Femi Adesina Denies Endorsing MMM / We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group / Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
anonimi:

I fit call that tailor wey bin abandon im shop sake of join internet warrior work for Athief'ku first before im come switch to Buhari for a bowl of porridge aka stomach infrastructure.
Erm, erm I mean that woman who formerly known & called Berem now wish to be xalled MzJackBaueress grin grin
You never hear am?

Her real name na AGIP Any Government in Power. grin

Though she must continue with her obioma work e no get as she wan take do am,unless she dun tander gidibgam to dey chop Cramjones peniis like goat for market square . grin

2 Likes

Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by prettyrosiemua(f): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
dj187:
Change is coming our way come march 28

There's no stopping

Vote GMB
You're shouting change change change!!! In PEJ voice. Are u a bus conductor?

1 Like

Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by REAL64: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
WE DONT NEED THEM SINCE THEY HAVE SOLD THEMSELVES.
WOLE SOYINKA SAID ONLY 4 SET OF PEOPLE CAN VOTE AND SUPPORT GEJ.
1.THOSE WHO ARE INTELECTUALLY BLIND
2.THOSE WHO ARE BLINDED BY ETHNICITY
3.THOSE WHO ARE BLINDED BY CURRUPTION AND THEREFORE AFRAID OF D UNKNOWN, SHOULD POWER CHANGE HANDS.
4.THOSE WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM A COMBINATION OF ALL THE ABOVE TERMINAL SICKNESS

NOBODY CAN STOP THE REVOLUTION OF BALLOT PAPPER
Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by anonimi: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
You never hear am?

Her real name na AGIP Any Government in Power. grin

Though she must continue with her obioma work e no get as she wan take do am,unless she dun tander gidibgam to dey chop Cramjones peniis like goat for market square . grin

You mean sey she sef don follow the old soldier enter one chance danfo? cheesy grin shocked
Chai this JagbaJantis of Bourdillon don mumu plenty people oh!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091190_buhonechance_jpeg5f4353273e20f33c538c08b85531bf0d

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by gateleo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
prettyrosiemua:

What is the difference btw you and PEJ..... Clueless 100000000%...
Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by anonimi: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by nagoma(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
john4reala:

But insha allah goodluck till 2019… I know
pple are decivin buhari because he is an old man
but i pray dat allah wil give him d grace to
regain his sences back.. PAPA BUHARI
SURPOSE TO B RESTING BY NOW WATIN FOR
THE CALL OF THE NATURE.. WHAT WE NEED
FROM HIM NOW IS ADVICE TO MOVE THE
COUNTRY FORWARD NOT TO B PLAYING
AROUND WITH HIS SUN GUDLUCK. LET HIM
BEHAVE LIKE A GOOD FATHER TO GUDLUCK
BY GIVIIN HIM PARENTIAL ADVICE…

GEJ is beyond any parental advice now. He is bent on a final assault on Nigeria after 6 years of progressive failure and destruction. We are poorer then ever, more divided than ever, more corrupt than ever, lost more lives than ever and even lost part Of our country's territory to Rip-Rap terrorists and the president in his own words says " I don't give a damn".
He must go.
Please good Nigerians vote GEJ out.
Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by onatisi(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
And when did buhari ever said one mushroom party called SDP endorsed him? Buhari has made things clear when he said in his own words and I quote " anybody that doesn't like my face can join the other mushroom parties and vote against me".
Clearly with the above statement from Mr buhari, he never expects any party to endorse him or his party. So sdp should stop feeling funky because APC never wants their endorsement or support. We believe sdp is a branch of pdp just as apga, lp, ydp and others.

4days to go
Nigeria
Sai buhari/osinbajo

they were afraid of febuhari, now it time for them to face marchbuhari2asorock

#ihavedecided2vote4change
this is why I say it is useless arguing with apc ppl, they can't see beyond their nose. You are calling sdp a feather weight party!!!! Go to ogun state and see how sdp has divided apc into 2 and all apc senators have moved to sdp led by osoba ,go to oyo state and see how seyi makinde is pulling sdp strings and the mammoth support they control. If sdp is able to break apc votes in these 2 yoruba states ,how will buhari win in ogun and oyo ?not forgetting the fact that ekiti and ondo are already for gej and pdp. That makes it 4 states out of 6 for gej in the south west and lagos is not even certain for apc anymore . Just sit down in ur classroom and be typing things u don't know about.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
PDP let's go ......election is a done deal.
Boko haram sympathisers across the country shall be dealt with mercilessly by our boys and girls in uniform who are so hungry for a shooting practice after they've dealt with boko haram.

After the election any form of violence from these broom carrying demons shall be met with an iron fist. grin

Doubt the Nigerian military at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by anonimi: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
prettyrosiemua:

abeg make we ask dem oh, just dey shout without understanding shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186225_change_jpeg_jpeg94b34b227702fbe5c47290c95691a634
Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
anonimi:

You mean sey she sef don follow the old soldier enter one chance danfo? cheesy grin shocked
Chai this JagbaJantis of Bourdillon don mumu plenty people oh!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091190_buhonechance_jpeg5f4353273e20f33c538c08b85531bf0d
grin grin grin.......oboy I dun fall for ground .

1 Like

Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
gateleo:

[s]Keep dreaming Mr. Dreamer.....

I just hope you will not land yourself in Hospital after Saturday... We are busy doing our underground work, telling majority of Nigerians why they should vote for APC and you guys are here on NL shouting... Wait till Saturday... ok..[/s].

By Sunday morning God willing, we shall know who has been dreaming. cool
Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by prettyrosiemua(f): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
gateleo:

What is the difference btw you and PEJ..... Clueless 100000000%...
You are the clueless person. I don't blame u.I blame Mtn for giving u free MB. Go join ur mates and read for ur WASSCE.Ode.

1 Like

Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by Emma4Jesu(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS
142 Passengers including 6 crews members { No likelyhood of survival}plane crash

Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by Emma4Jesu(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
142 Passengers including 6 crews members { No likelyhood of survival}

Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by Emma4Jesu(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
142 Passengers including 6 crews members { No likelyhood of survival}plane crash

Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by mightycrown1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=18pt] OH BOY PLEASE TELL THEM [/size]

Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by nofeeajoke: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
It is an insult for someone who passed through the four walls of a university to endorse an ignorant dictator who claims he will stabilize crude oil prices and make 1 dollar equivalent to 1 dollar. grin grin

Everybody hates Buhari

Please u wil say U hate Buhari and not every1
Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by johnpalmer774(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
It is an insult for someone who passed through the four walls of a university to endorse an ignorant dictator who claims he will stabilize crude oil prices and make 1 dollar equivalent to 1 dollar. grin grin

Everybody hates Buhari

Only ur deluded Generation will hates Buhari because u prefer to continue living in poverty with no hope for the next Generation coming after u. I and my household have decided a long time ago that we will use our PVC to stop this Mr Clueless and incompetent president out of Power , Instead of him Spending Money to Stabilize the Citizen he Prefer sharing $$$$$$$$$ UP AND DOWN FOR HIS OWN SELFISH AGENDA. Shame on your ppl , i thought he said his achievement will Speak for him so why all the Bribing and sharing of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ if truly he did perform .
Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by eightsin(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
It's few days remaining.
Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by ojialo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
REAL64:
WE DONT NEED THEM SINCE THEY HAVE SOLD THEMSELVES.
WOLE SOYINKA SAID ONLY 4 SET OF PEOPLE CAN VOTE AND SUPPORT GEJ.
1.THOSE WHO ARE INTELECTUALLY BLIND
2.THOSE WHO ARE BLINDED BY ETHNICITY
3.THOSE WHO ARE BLINDED BY CURRUPTION AND THEREFORE AFRAID OF D UNKNOWN, SHOULD POWER CHANGE HANDS.
4.THOSE WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM A COMBINATION OF ALL THE ABOVE TERMINAL SICKNESS

NOBODY CAN STOP THE REVOLUTION OF BALLOT PAPPER
you omitted what he said about Buhari Ewu gambia
Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by Sweetguy25: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
johnpalmer774:

Only ur deluded Generation will hates Buhari because u prefer to continue living in poverty with no hope for the next Generation coming after u. I and my household have decided a long time ago that we will use our PVC to stop this Mr Clueless and incompetent president out of Power , Instead of him Spending Money to Stabilize the Citizen he Prefer sharing $$$$$$$$$ UP AND DOWN FOR HIS OWN SELFISH AGENDA. Shame on your ppl , i thought he said his achievement will Speak for him so why all the Bribing and sharing of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ if truly he did perform .

You are the deluded imbecilic foool! You live in poverty because you're ignorant of how to make money or add value to your life. The problem with you nigerians is nothing but ignorance! There are too many ìdiots in this country and that is why you ìdiots are poor. Buhari will not stop you from being ignorant and mentally poor.

You want to vote for someone who has not done anything positive even to people living in his backyard in Daura. You are a first class baboon!
Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
onatisi:
this is why I say it is useless arguing with apc ppl, they can't see beyond their nose. You are calling sdp a feather weight party!!!! Go to ogun state and see how sdp has divided apc into 2 and all apc senators have moved to sdp led by osoba ,go to oyo state and see how seyi makinde is pulling sdp strings and the mammoth support they control. If sdp is able to break apc votes in these 2 yoruba states ,how will buhari win in ogun and. oyo ?not forgetting the fact that ekiti and ondo are already for gej and pdp. That makes it 4 states out of 6 for gej in the south west and lagos is not even certain for apc anymore . Just sit down in ur classroom and be typing things u don't know about.
dude you better go and sit down at some corner and treat your bruise ego. For your info, am a true son of ibadan. So what the heck are you going to tell me about Oyo politics? Which useless SDP is pulling strings in oyo state? Mention one local government in oyo state that sdp have a mammoth supporters there. Is not by sitting in your room in alaigbo and be typing rubbish, but is by really knowing what is happening and who and who are pulling strings in odua-land. Is really kinda funny how some people across the niger even know more about yoruba politics than they odua-sons themselves.

Do you in your right mind ever think a gej from ijawland will take lagos from tinubu? Funny grin I guess you don't know why we call him jagaban, do you? Menh I don't even want to continue this talk with you. Since you guys have already won ogun, oyo, ondo, ekiti, lagos for your clueless gej, then sunday isn't that far for us to see how you guys did the magic.
cheesy
Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by gateleo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
prettyrosiemua:
You are the clueless person. I don't blame u.I blame Mtn for giving u free MB. Go join ur mates and read for ur WASSCE.Ode.

i don't trade word with clueless people like you... Omo Ale jatijati.... Anu awon obi e nse mi......
Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by sleekp1: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Another APC lie bursted, APC was built on lies and anger.

GEJ till 2019 jare
Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by Emma4Jesu(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS PLANE CRASH
142 Pesons includuing 6 crew members

Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by onatisi(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
dude you better go and sit down at some corner and treat your bruise ego. For your info, am a true son of ibadan. So what the heck are you going to tell me about Oyo politics? Which useless SDP is pulling strings in oyo state? Mention one local government in oyo state that sdp have a mammoth supporters there. Is not by sitting in your room in alaigbo and be typing rubbish, but is by really knowing what is happening and who and who are pulling strings in odua-land. Is really kinda funny how some people across the niger even know more about yoruba politics than they odua-sons themselves.

Do you in your right mind ever think a gej from ijawland will take lagos from tinubu? Funny grin I guess you don't know why we call him jagaban, do you? Menh I don't even want to continue this talk with you. Since you guys have already won ogun, oyo, ondo, ekiti, lagos for your clueless gej, then sunday isn't that far for us to see how you guys did the magic.
cheesy
reading ur comment just confirmed my initial assertion about u . It is pointless arguing with u.arguing with u will only give u the attention u are craving for .
Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by lungtruth(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=nagoma post=31949301

Keep your opinion yourself is GEJ we know, wait for the surprise after the announcement.
No insult please be mature

GEJ is beyond any parental advice now. He is bent on a final assault on Nigeria after 6 years of progressive failure and destruction. We are poorer then ever, more divided than ever, more corrupt than ever, lost more lives than ever and even lost part. Of our country to Rip Rap terrorists and the president in his own words says " I don't give a damn". He must go. Please good Nigerians vote GEJ out.[/quote]
Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by onatisi(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

By Sunday morning God willing, we shall know who has been dreaming. cool
bros ,you are absolutely correct ,it is pointless talking to many of them here . By sunday ,their eyes go clear.
Re: SDP Denies Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
onatisi:
reading ur comment just confirmed my initial assertion about u . It is pointless arguing with u.arguing with u will only give u the attention u are craving for .
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Rally Divides Pro-buhari Group / Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima / Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.