Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates (31664 Views)

Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) / Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2015
According to the person who shared the photo online, he said he purchased some Nigerian packaged sausage rolls with expiry date: BB: 28/03/2015. Even though it still has four days to its expiry date, check out what the rolls turned into. See more photos after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/man-shares-disgusting-pics-of-expired.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Acekidc4(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2015
This is Disgusting!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by remsonik(f): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2015
very very disgusting

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by richol(m): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2015
mould nd fungi.....really disgusting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2015
I've been a victim of this... From that day, I stopped eating any with that name sad
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by playcharles(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2015
I feel so sorry and pity for vibrant Nigerian youth on Nairaland, when they create misunderstanding between each other with the Buhari and Jonathan issue, how do you expect a confused president to lead a country, and how can a aspiring presidential candidate lead a country when he is been funded by corrupt politicians. Jonathan is not moving us to the promise land, Buhari will fail whole fully if he tries to, I weep for my country simply because our youth can't take the responsibility of a future leader! Oh Nigeria I cry for thee... We want change and that change is revolution, not the miserable PDP and APC corrupt mongers change or continuity.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by joanprice: 10:54am On Mar 24, 2015
ok
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2015
I'm sorry,but u mods need to have some stories verified before bringing it to the frontpage. No source,no name,who is the person and where did u get these pictures. For all we know,this could be someone trying to put the makers of the sausage roll out of business. The pics look edited,as in photoshopped. Seun,please do the needful,tell ur mods to do their work well.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Babaneh(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2015
is this transformation?
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by kaymaths: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2015
Hahaha
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by okon11: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2015
OK
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by MKO4ever(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2015
NAFDAC is dead a long time ago

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by davdandam(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2015
bros wetin you self dey find na.....why did you abandon our darling gala grin.......if its not gala it can never be like gala. gej till gala changes name cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by charleff512(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2015
Almost everything sold in the Northern parts of the country are expired mainly because the distributors capiltalize on the ignorance of the people in those states.
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by danduchi(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by AsanwaKC(f): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2015
eyaaaa....
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by danduchi(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2015
This one fit cause you memory loss sef
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Mayydayy(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2015
this sh!t right here kills more nigerians daily than boko haram and air mishaps put together.
stop fake.adulterated.expired products now.
NAFDAC.SON
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by snowland(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2015
jazzydee:
[size=20pt]President Obama Endorses President Jonathan
[/size]

[/size]

Get a life bro...Thanks for taking my advise. You need it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by steppin: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2015
Hehehehe!
*in AY's voice* oh my God!
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Bonapart(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2015
Only in my darling naija
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by mmsen: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2015
Don't eat processed foods.

I don't know why so many people in Nigeria waste their money on unhealthy processed foods with the abundance of fresh fruit and vegetables that the country is blessed with.

Groundnuts are cheap; bananas are cheap. Both are healthier than sausage rolls.

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Belmot(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by pretydiva(f): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2015
Disgusting
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Slimmos(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2015
nawaooo
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Goahead(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2015
Why not roast it, to burn off the fungi devour thereafter
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by HopeAlive14(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2015
Potential food poisoning!

The sellers are aware of what they are doing and should have a rethink and repent.

Blood money is not only when you kill somebody for ritual purposes!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by XBLadez: 10:58am On Mar 24, 2015
Must be a foreigner then
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2015
mmsen:
Don't eat processed foods.

I don't know why so many people in Nigeria waste their money on unhealthy processed foods with the abundance of fresh fruit and vegetables that the country is blessed with.

Groundnuts are cheap; bananas are cheap. Both are healthier than sausage rolls.

Good advice...but groundnuts too are 'processed' sort of. Then there is the aflatoxin issue too.
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2015
Disgusting. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Hungry Man Meal I Organized This Evening. / 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid / The Best Nigerian Pepper Soup Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.