Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates (31672 Views)

Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) / Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by shaboti: 11:00am On Mar 24, 2015
Hm
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Emma4Jesu(m): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2015
Even if it is a foreign product, it could also happen because the mode of preservative matters a lot, when you buy a product {food item} even if its expiry date still have a long peroid and you don't preserve it well then what you saw on that picture is what you will get
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by HopeAlive14(m): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2015
Goahead:
Why not roast it, to burn off the fungi devour thereafter

No try am o embarassed
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by darejem4real: 11:03am On Mar 24, 2015
Very disgusting
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by smakati(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2015
almostFamous:
I'm sorry,but u mods need to have some stories verified before bringing it to the frontpage. No source,no name,who is the person and where did u get these pictures. For all we know,this could be someone trying to put the makers of the sausage roll out of business. The pics look edited,as in photoshopped. Seun,please do the needful,tell ur mods to do their work well.
the only sensible comment. Seun do the needful, how would you feel if someone did same to nairaland

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by mmsen: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Good advice...but groundnuts too are 'processed' sort of. Then there is the aflatoxin issue too.

Lol.

You want to eat raw groundnut?
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2015
mmsen:

Lol.

You want to eat raw groundnut?

Tried it once....yuck. grin
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2015
almostFamous:
I'm sorry,but u mods need to have some stories verified before bringing it to the frontpage. No source,no name,who is the person and where did u get these pictures. For all we know,this could be someone trying to put the makers of the sausage roll out of business. The pics look edited,as in photoshopped. Seun,please do the needful,tell ur mods to do their work well.
smakati:
the only sensible comment. Seun do the needful, how would you feel if someone did same to nairaland
Both of u are correct and on -point, lets see if seun will address this issue cool
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by arimahoseloka(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2015
emusmith:
According to the person who shared the photo online, he said he purchased some Nigerian packaged sausage rolls with expiry date: BB: 28/03/2015. Even though it still has four days to its expiry date, check out what the rolls turned into. See more photos after the cut...
jeez! u dont buy goods with 4 days to expiry date Na. Haba!! at least there should be a 6 month gap. he just wasted money.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by qualityovenbake(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2015
Emma4Jesu:
Even if it is a foreign product, it could also happen because the mode of preservative matters a lot, when you buy a product {food item} even if its expiry date still have a long peroid and you don't preserve it well then what you saw on that picture is what you will get
True talk, When consuming any package product, someone needs to inspect the product properly before consuming, e.g food and beverage drink.
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by freshcvvs: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2015
playcharles:
I feel so sorry and pity for vibrant Nigerian youth on Nairaland, when they create misunderstanding between each other with the Buhari and Jonathan issue, how do you expect a confused president to lead a country, and how can a aspiring presidential candidate lead a country when he is been funded by corrupt politicians. Jonathan is not moving us to the promise land, Buhari will fail whole fully if he tries to, I weep for my country simply because our youth can't take the responsibility of a future leader! Oh Nigeria I cry for thee... We want change and that change is revolution, not the miserable PDP and APC corrupt mongers change or continuity.

How many physical youth have you mobilize to initiate your type of change and revolution? if you haven't started with foot soldiers, then you're nothing but a noise maker and a confusionist. look at my questions well and make sure you answer them if you need to respond to this post.
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Revolva(m): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2015
well nothing dey ever kill naija people..as long as their stomach full.....hahaaha
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by loomer: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Evil
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2015
sum pple would still eat it even if its infected wit ebola sef
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2015
shinejackie:

Both of u are correct and on -point, lets see if seun will address this issue cool

Listen: The issue is not with the company but with the sellers and the buyers. Don't you get?

The moral lesson here is: Everyone should take a keen look at the expiry date of a product before buying.

undecided
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2015
qualityovenbake:
True talk, When consuming any package product, someone needs to inspect the product properly before consuming, e.g food and beverage drink.

So on point!
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by lebete3000: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Even d chicken wey I buy for Shoprite d other day don dey decay...

Nigeria needs a total overhaul

#SaiBuhari to the rescue!
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2015
emusmith:

Listen: The issue is not with the company but with the sellers and the buyers. Don't you get?

The moral lesson here is: Everyone should take a keen look at the expiry date of a product before buying.

undecided

But sometimes they alter the dates on the products to break even undecided
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2015
almostFamous:
why re u beating around d bush? Just comment n Bleep off.
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2015
shinejackie:

But sometimes they alter the dates on the products to break even undecided

The company will do no such thing, OK?

No company will as it will ruin their chances of competing with others like Gala, Beefie, Biggie etc wink
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2015
emusmith:

The company will do no such thing, OK?

No company will as it will ruin their chances of competing with others like Gala, Beefie, Biggie etc wink

ok, meanwhile, make l sip my kunu and suya dey read comments..... wink
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2015
softapple:
why re u beating around d bush? Just comment n Bleep off.
is dis one mad
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by caprini1: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2015
How can this be true? Production of that brand of sausage ,stopped many years back!
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2015
shinejackie:

ok, meanwhile, make l sip my kunu and suya dey read comments..... wink

smiley
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2015
mmsen:
Don't eat processed foods.

I don't know why so many people in Nigeria waste their money on unhealthy processed foods with the abundance of fresh fruit and vegetables that the country is blessed with.

Groundnuts are cheap; bananas are cheap. Both are healthier than sausage rolls.
simply cos ur mum sells fruits N vegetables u want us to stop eating our favourite hunger holders

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2015
almostFamous:
is dis one mad
o shut d Bleep off n go Bleep or finger or use a Love Machine on ur pussy.
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by antostar: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2015
playcharles:
I feel so sorry and pity for vibrant Nigerian youth on Nairaland, when they create misunderstanding between each other with the Buhari and Jonathan issue, how do you expect a confused president to lead a country, and how can a aspiring presidential candidate lead a country when he is been funded by corrupt politicians. Jonathan is not moving us to the promise land, Buhari will fail whole fully if he tries to, I weep for my country simply because our youth can't take the responsibility of a future leader! Oh Nigeria I cry for thee... We want change and that change is revolution, not the miserable PDP and APC corrupt mongers change or continuity.
playcharles:
playcharles:
tell dem Nigeria youth need to wise up
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by annibro(f): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2015
There's a difference btw expiration and something getting Spoilt due to poor Storage. U can buy a product Manufactured 2day & failure 2 store it well esp in dis hot weather or a moist environment can spoil d product.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by onlineresources: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2015
These products can even kill a pig let alone a human being.
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by upsyLi(m): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
playcharles:
And where will REVOLUTION without a Revolutionary leader lead us to?
Egypt?
Libya?
Please tell me......
Buhari is our Revolution.
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by mmsen: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
babosky2008:

simply cos ur mum sells fruits N vegetables u want us to stop eating our favourite hunger holders

Based on a review of seven previously published studies, Swedish researchers found the risk of pancreatic cancer was 19 percent higher among men and women who ate roughly 4 ounces of processed meat per day. That's about one link of sausage or four pieces of bacon. The study was published in the British Journal of Cancer.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/between-sausage-cancer-163053928--abc-news.html

Now show me a link to show how fruit and vegetables cause an increase in cancer rates or health issues.
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Orikinla(m): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=28pt]Beware of Nigerian snacks.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Hungry Man Meal I Organized This Evening. / Name One Thing You Don't Eat / 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.