Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,969 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer (27799 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by tosyne2much(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Naijaboiy see as dem increase una hope

We wey no be Lawyer nko ? Hahaha cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Emusmith na ya face be dis ? cool
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
cry cry cry
Truckpusher:
A successful truckpusher will never marry a market woman . grin
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by EddyBlingzz(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
A successful truckpusher will never marry a market woman . grin
grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hopefully, this thread would apply to me in 21/2 years time cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Peppyluv:
cry cry cry
Oya, sorry na.
I will marry a successful market woman like you. cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
ok embarassed
Truckpusher:
Oya, sorry na.
I will marry a successful market woman like you. cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by emcaly001(m): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
dharay99:
lawyer kor, pilot ni.. undecided
awon beefers
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by dharay99: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
emcaly001:
awon beefers

Pele tie...
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by uzolexis(f): 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
you farm in Belgium

ehen,shey pple no dey chop for Belgium ni? who grows the food tongue tongue
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by Osarieme415(m): 1:02am On Mar 25, 2015
Another reason why you should date a lawyer: "...because it is legal."
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by vicben27(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:
Story..

How does one's profession affect his romantic skills?
lawyer ar soo full of demself's am nt a fan! I luv me a Nurse
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by vicben27(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Orijin101:

My brother, na nurse sure pass ooo....
correct man! Currently datein One! I jst naturally dislike lawyers ever since my elder bro wanted to marry one n she was formin queen of england n am too Gud 4 u shit!
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by zaralady: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:
Story..

How does one's profession affect his romantic skills?

U see y I love u??....u dey always make sense kiss kiss
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by zaralady: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2015
Na medical doctors sure pass..
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by xynerise: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2015
zaralady:

U see y I love u??....u dey always make sense kiss kiss
I love you too grin
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by emcaly001(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2015
dharay99:

Pele tie...
oshe pupo
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by AlphaTaikun: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
Boyooosa:
2, 3 and 4 might not actually work for some lawyers. Some lawyers might be good in any other case than Property/estate issues, if you have a criminal case or more technical case that requires a 'field lawyer' then you might need to pay for the service or he/she pays on your behalf. 3, some lawyers appearance will harass and embarrass you that you will doubt their competence of bailing you in a police post. 4. I met a lawyer, he couldnt introduce himself properly: Quote me anywhere, i ll provide evidence...
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer by placeofallure(f): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
akinsadeez:
What about reasons not to date a lawyer

- Most of them talk too much especially those who are used to litigation.

- Lawyers are generally known to be liars. They can lie for Africa. grin Remember the popular joke about the wife that found a woman's underwear under the passenger seat of her husband's car, got angry and threw it out. The husband promptly told her that she just threw out a key piece of evidence in a rape case. Their specialty is coming up with convincing lies on the spot.

- Lawyers often womanise. With the nature of their job, Lawyers come in contact with people daily and most of them can't resist hooking with the pretty women that cone their way. Their annual NBA conference is just a convenient excuse for many of them to hook up.

- They are often dishonest. This might seem ironic, but many lawyers are dishonest. The fact that they know the law and the loopholes means they often skirt the edge of legality in their business dealings and when cases blow up, they can rely on their contacts in the police stations to bury cases. That's why some people prefer having estate agents in charge of their properties rather than lawyers.

- They wont have time for you. Lawyers, especially those who are very active in litigation hardly have time for their partners. They will always be thinking about the next case they are handling, how to address the court e.t.c Sometimes they have diff cases in diff courts in diff states.

I agree with the dishonest part. They're great liars and some of them are fetish too. All of these things, especially as exhibited by my uncle - a lawyer, made me resolve not to read law. He was manipulative too. I avoid anything that will make us have any contact. I can't remember the last time I saw him. Enu opuro o n seje!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Crash Your Relationship 101 / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.