Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Cheating Husband Has His Penis Bitten Off After He Asks Wife's Friend For Sex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cheating Husband Has His Penis Bitten Off After He Asks Wife's Friend For Sex (1502 Views)

Shocking Moment Tourist Has His Leg Bitten Off By A Crocodile / Man’s Ear Bitten Off After Criticising Hemp Smokers / Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Husband Has His Penis Bitten Off After He Asks Wife's Friend For Sex by Nely77(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2015
A 53-year-old Moldova man, Florin Ionita, was rushed to a hospital after he had his penis bitten off by his wife's friend when he asked her for sex.
His wife, Maria, 49, had left him with her friend while she went to drop off some other friends after a picnic only to return to meet her clutching his penis amid fears it would 'fall off'.
According to Daily Mail, Maria was shocked that only 30-minutes after leaving her husband with her 24-year-old friend, the randy man had requested fro sex from her.
She said:
"I was at a picnic with my husband and some friends and I left to take some of them home in our car, leaving him behind with one friend.
When I came back, I saw him with his trousers around his ankles clutching his private parts and saying “Call an ambulance, it is going to fall off”.’
After demanding to know what had happened, Maria was allegedly told that her husband had tried to force himself on her friend, but she had bitten his penis after he pulled down his trousers.

Source: http://www.nelsonchima..com/2015/03/cheating-husband-has-his-penis-bitten.html

Re: Cheating Husband Has His Penis Bitten Off After He Asks Wife's Friend For Sex by Keziehenry(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Hmm no joy in d stick anymore
Re: Cheating Husband Has His Penis Bitten Off After He Asks Wife's Friend For Sex by watered(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2015
What's the implications please?
Re: Cheating Husband Has His Penis Bitten Off After He Asks Wife's Friend For Sex by DuchessLily(f): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2015
Kikikikikikiki

Na waoo... So many cheating husbands r getting quick judgments dez days. Its ether joystick is removed, d babe dies or they get stuck together (magun),, etc

In mama peace's voice.. "Kontinuu" , Other cheats
Re: Cheating Husband Has His Penis Bitten Off After He Asks Wife's Friend For Sex by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wicked!!!!!
Re: Cheating Husband Has His Penis Bitten Off After He Asks Wife's Friend For Sex by Kennedymac(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
;Dkikikikikikikikiki

call an ambulance is going to fall lol!

(1) (Reply)

MANNY PACQUIAO: How The Most Interesting Man In Boxing Spends His $400 Million / How To Get Back The Normal Facebook App On Blackberry / Naialand All Sections Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.