Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER (38333 Views)

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / Jonathan Projected To Win... Analytical Facts... Must Read / We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by marcus19933: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2015
As the 2015 General elections approaches different media houses has continue to thrill us with the various statistics on how the elections will go..... Guardian Newpaper dropped this today.. Please comment without insults.. THANKS

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Ozigbondu(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ everywhere go.........GEJ till 2019

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by hiredkiller: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2015
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2015
Enough of all this online propagandas,let's go to the polls. zi can't wait to see the illiterate General cry again

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Flets: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2015
APC started it all with their useless projections that holds no water. I dont believe this either but am certain of a GEJ victory.

He said he will stabilize crude oil prices
He said he will equalize $1 to 1naira
He said APC is all progressive confidence
He said INEC is Independent Nigerian electoral commission
He said Muslims should vote only muslims
He avoided a national debate for a role he desires
He refused to provide his certificate
He promised to soak dog and baboons in blood
He is committed to the spread of sharia in a secular state like Nigeria
He said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north

Who in his right senses will wish this kind of human preside over him?

I am yet to see a smart Buhari supporter.

237 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by dunkem21(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2015
..And the online polls and predictions suddenly swing in GEJ's favourgrin

..And when the Lord turned the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream cheesy

..And by this time tomorrow, the figure will double! grin ..for the Lord will fight the battle and you will hold your peace .

Go, and the Lord will go before you ..

..Goodluck!

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by crownprince102: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2015
26 state?........ Bunch of Josephs

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by bamidell(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2015
Nigeria paper, I don't know when you guys turn to pastor whey dey predict, today na gmb go win, tomorrow na gej..... but as for me and my family we have decided already...

sai buari
sai baba
say GMB

288 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by kolonigga(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2015
Tanoids/GEJ be sincere u don't believe this? If u do.. Ur head has to b examined wella wella

GUARDIAN News giving GEJ/PDP/tanoids false hope since 1806

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Olaolufred(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2015
[size=18pt] GOODLUCK NEEDS THESE FALSE HOPE TO GO TO THE POLL.
GOOD FOR US NIGERIANS AND THE OPPOSITION.
IF WE MAKE eBELLE FEAR, HE WILL NOT ALLOW THE POLL TO BE FREE AND FAIR.
WITH THIS GREAT BUT FALSE HOPE THAT HIS DOLLAR AND NAIRA RAIN IS WORKING,
I BELIEVE THE POLL WILLL BE FREE AND FAIR.
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

216 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2015
This information was sponsored by TANoids in the Guardian, therefore, Guardian did not conduct the polls and not from the Publishers.

It was a paid-advertorial, a wrap of the main contents of the dailies. I have retrieved the cover for keeps hoping to match the outcome with JEGA's official announcement next Monday morning. If the result matches the projection today then I conclude that the election was rigged and INEC, PDP and Jonathan Goodluck, PhD must be sued.

This government I don't trust.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by MrIncrediible(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2015
That map is very amusing. Unfortunately Jonathan is empty upstairs so it's possible he would believe those statistics.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Ozigbondu(m): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2015
Keneking:
This information was sponsored by TANoids in the Guardian, therefore, Guardian did not conduct the polls and not from the Publishers.
MrIncrediible:
That map is very amusing. Unfortunately Jonathan is empty upstairs so it's possible he would believe those statistics.
Olaolufred:
[size=18pt] GOODLUCK NEEDS THESE FALSE HOPE TO GO TO THE POLL.
GOOD FOR US NIGERIANS AND THE OPPOSITION.
IF WE MAKE eBELLE FEAR, HE WILL NOT ALLOW THE POLL TO BE FREE AND FAIR.
WITH THIS GREAT BUT FALSE HOPE THAT HIS DOLLAR AND NAIRA RAIN IS WORKING,
I BELIEVE THE POLL WILLL BE FREE AND FAIR.
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by datone: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019 .........................................................

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Zuria(f): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2015
I don't support all these media analysis because they are recipe to incite violence.

May the people's choice be accepted...God Bless Nigeria kiss kiss kiss#votenotfight

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by TheOtherview: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2015
Not Kevin, Charlyn and Kimberly Associates again!

When are you TANoids going to learn to keep it strictly legit?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by OAUTemitayo: 11:40am On Mar 24, 2015
The guys 3rd and 4th post above me need a bed at Yaba left.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by RockMaxi: 11:40am On Mar 24, 2015
I wanted to shout foul before then I remembered that Reuben Abati was once the articulate editor of The Guardian newspaper. angry

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by hiredkiller: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2015
Zuria:
I don't support all these media analysis because they are recipe to incite violence.

May the people's choice be accepted...God Bless Nigeria kiss kiss kiss#votenotfight

Will you marry me?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by TheOtherview: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2015
Director of Kevin, Charlyn and Kimberly Associates, Vincent Onyekwelu aka OC Vince, of the 'no partisan interest' fame grin grin grin

In a statement by Mr O.C Vince, the Vice President of the firm for West Africa, while addressing a press conference in Abuja, on Thursday, explained that the firm has no partisan interest in the outcome of the election which is left for the people of Nigeria to decide.

26 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Olaolufred(m): 11:44am On Mar 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[size=18pt] KELVIN, CHARYLN AND KIMBERLY ASSOCIATES?

[/size]

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Olaolufred(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2015
[size=14pt]

pEE dEE pISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PAGA!

[/size]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by naijasaints: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2015
Guardian is deceiving PDP.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by nwafuluozoh: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ all the way.
Forget APC and their propaganda.
No shaking.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2015
TheOtherview:
Director of Kevin, Charlyn and Kimberly Associates, Vincent Onyekwelu aka OC Vince, of the 'no partisan interest' fame grin grin grin

Busted! I knew it was an arrangee poll.lol

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Olaolufred(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2015
naijasaints:
Guardian is deceiving PDP.

NOT GUARDIAN.
THE POLL WAS DONE BY A SOOTHSAYING GOODLUCK FANS WHO CONDUCTED ANOTHER FAKE ONE TO GET SOME MONEY IN 2010.
2010 PROPHECY FROM THEM WAS SHAMEFUL. IT SHOWED THEY ARE DECIEVERS OF ANYONE WHO CARES TO COUGH OUT DOLLARS OR NAIRA.

PDP ACTUALLY PAID FOR THIS, SO GUARDIAN IS MORE OF A BUSINESS MAN.

DON'T BLAME GUARDIAN.

BLAME pEOPLE dECIEVING THEMSELVES.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by maestroferddi: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2015
APC supporters on Nairaland where are you now?

*High Blood Pressure things loading...*

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by kay1one2(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2015
That was a sponsored ad by "move on nigeria"!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by socialmediaman: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2015
Fake Poll!

Check today's guardian. nothing like that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by doctokwus: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Op u are a bloody liar or just trying to be mischievous!
That wasn't a Guardian newspaper projection but an advertorial by an arm of d PDP that also appeared in some other newspapers today.The advertorial used phantom opinion polls by 2 entirely discredited organisations with no known addresses. These groups are one or two individuals that sat in their bedrooms and came up with figures so as to reap their own largesse from the GEJ ATM machine.
The only credible group there is Eurasia whose earlier projection in January on which PDP is basing its advert was actually an analysis and not an opinion poll.Even at that the same group in an updated projection based on further analysis, has come out to say GMB would win conservatively by 60:40 ratio.
PDP can deceive themselves all they can but d fact remains that GEJ cannot win these elections even if he tries to rig because he can only rig in ss and se with a minority of total votes.Any attempt to rig in d nwest, neast,ncentral and swest would be impossible,so he loses even with rigging in some parts of the south.
On d other hand in a free/fair election GEJ would lose by a landslide as has been projected in opinion polls carried out by credible organisations using well known,globally accepted sample methods.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by maestroferddi: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
doctokwus:
Op u are a bloody liar or just trying to be mischievous!
That wasn't a Guardian newspaper projection but an advertorial by an arm of d PDP that also appeared in some other newspapers today.The advertorial used phantom opinion polls by entirely discredited organisations with no known addresses. These groups are one or two individuals that sat in their bedrooms and came up with figures so as to reap their own largesse from the GEJ ATM machine.
The only credible group there is Eurasia whose earlier projection in January on which PDP I'd basing its advert was actually an analysis and not an opinion poll.Even at that the same group in an updated projection based on further analysis has come out to say GMB would win conservatively by 60:40 ratio.
PDP can deceive themselves all they can but d fact remains that GEJ cannot not win these elections even he tries to rig because he cannot only rig in ss and se with a minority of votes.Any attempt to rig in d ne,nc and sw would be impossible,so he loses even with rigging in some parts of the south.
On d other hand in a free/fair election GEJ would lose by a landslide as has been predicted in opinion polls carried out by credible organisations using well known,globally accepted sample methods.
Stop your needless lecture.

No self-respecting PDP supporter attaches too much premium to newspaper polls and online predictions.

We are only trying to remind you not to salivate on subjective stuffs like the Punch prediction that got you guys building castles in the air.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by marcus19933: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
socialmediaman:
Fake Poll!

Check today's guardian. nothing like that

No bro... Check their newspaper cover page

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out / President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) / Akpabio: 60% Of NDDC Contracts Are Awarded to National Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.