Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Knowing God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Knowing God (342 Views)

Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? / Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? / If God Is An All Knowing God, Why Did He Regret Creating Man ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowing God by overcomersfaith(f): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sometimes we place our confident in man, our career or possession but it ought not to be so. Our help comes from the Lord Who made heaven and earth.

Knowing our God well places us on the same stand with the three Hebrew boys “ for we know ….” Beloved it so important that we take out time to actually know your God.

Knowing your God includes all but are not limited to knowing when He is one speaking to you, directing you or instructing you. We are expected to obey all not pick and choose what to do or what not to do. It also include knowing the mind of God on issues concerning you, family and career.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/
Re: Knowing God by farwaansari(f): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Natural Max Garcinia Yes my balance I guess what I definitely would someone it on the cob side of things you know someone came to me as an with that what you have that very low responder I would certainly discourage them from trying the you know the low carb high-fat and I don’t feel good on its tied around it know that said Iraq a genetic maybe part of [url]Natural Max Garcinia[/url] the reason that may not be we don't know the full like every about the person there's also I guess the physical and have the you know I I’m not going to I've done it for shorter periods of time and if our date really stick to it I'm sure for six months of my body would it would have to adjust to some degreeyeah well we'll have to adjust if we think there's something for six months but I'm but I yet we're how out here in alit is to you yeah ha the genetics you want to play with you genetics rather than against them you know sir yeah that's at the [url]Natural Max Garcinia [/url] show and the next real like Mark we look at on the dice and is this detoxification ability as it had so shoot quench that had this is not and make me is so clear this is not going on a deter human the john Lynch obviously is as you well know you listen to loud applause like a boss said yeah so I'm not

(1) (Reply)

PRAYER FOR NIGERIA By Reinhard Bonnke / Spiritual Digest For The Day 31st Of March 2015 / Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.4th.april.2015 | Over And Done With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.