Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) (28311 Views)

Nigerian Girl Living In Ireland Narrates Challenges Of Being Black Abroad / Nigerians In Toronto...let's Hook Up! / Ozi Akerele, Nigerian Student Missing In London [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
searching4love:

Go and die bittch

You that is without love should die first , you have nothing to live for.
Re: Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) by ccaramel(f): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wow. In Toronto? That's odd.... I pray they find her soon. Such a young girl. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) by noordean(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
knightsTempler:

Either you not been following the news of recent or you are simply naive, whatever it is that made you think that what I typed is nonsense is inconsequential to that fact that i stand by what I said.

na rubbish u type guy
Re: Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy You no well
I guess joining...
smoothlips:

discouraging others from "joining" or "typing"?
Re: Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Don't mind them,they can pretend all they want but we all know there is a possibility that she have been brainwashed..
3 British girls left last month and recently 11 medical students left the US to join ISIL too or is that of the Nigerian a rumor?

knightsTempler:

Either you not been following the news of recent or you are simply naive, whatever it is that made you think that what I typed is nonsense is inconsequential to that fact that i stand by what I said.

Re: Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
nwadiuko1:
ambassador? Toronto?
Re: Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Don't worry she is not lost...
Re: Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=pretydiva post=31952335][/quote]

Close that putrid oozing cave between your kwashiorkor legs grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) by RaeMystix: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
I hope she is found alive and in a good condition.
Re: Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
searching4love:

You should warn her and tell her to respect men. I don't keep quiet for hoes

I agree.

I think some of these beyotches need to realize that we're not all the types of men they're used to that pants after there worn out runs a$$es.
Re: Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) by Defcon1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
sameer1212:
some one is missing and u are here typing nonsense. Must every little thing be about terrorism? If u can't help, shut up and stop discouraging others from searching for her.
He was not being insensitive
All over the news,majority of missing western, young Muslim girls in recent times turned out to have joined ISIS
l don't think his comment was far fetched
He wasn't saying that was the case
Only expressing his fears about that possibility
Re: Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) by Caseless: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
sameer1212:
some one is missing and u are here typing nonsense. Must every little thing be about terrorism? If u can't help, shut up and stop discouraging others from searching for her.
gbam
Re: Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
go n check syria, she is there providing comfort for islamic terrorists
Re: Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) by Bamz(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
missbehave247:
Nigeria ambassador to toronto Canada should do sometin nah
Re: Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) by sulmeza(m): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Owliver:
Mr man they don't use facts to make assumptions. Assumptions are made out of precedents. Learn that.
i gt ur point man...u ar ryt......buh 4rm d context of ma post...i xpect u to undastnd wat i meant......
d assumptions dos guys made are nt outta precedents....assumptions shud atleast be reasonable...
Re: Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) by Brutef0rce1o1: 3:12am On Mar 25, 2015
Collynzo9:
She has gone to join ISIS

Amadi the cursed fool, you will forever be dumb. Oloshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. / What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? / Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.