Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

She Doesn’t Give Me Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn’t Give Me Attention (4678 Views)

Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop / 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by stuffs4me(m): 1:39am On Jan 20, 2009
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by funkybaby(f): 2:02am On Jan 20, 2009
You travel by road all the way from Kano to Ibadan and she treats you like shit shocked shocked

When are you going to wake up and smell the coffee  undecided

You are only wasting your time with her. Be a man and be firm with your decision at calling it quits.

It seems she enjoys all the attention and sacrifices you are making for her sake which is the reason she is not willing to let you go.

A relationship should never ever be one-sided affair.
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by Sapphic: 2:07am On Jan 20, 2009
@ Funkybaby, Well said mate.
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 20, 2009
are you her bf or her uncle? grin

Bro pls move on before something bad happens to you on the road . . . God forbid but the girl will simply forget you and move on.
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 20, 2009
She doesn’t even smile anytime she sees me, she just keeps frowning anytime she’s with me.

Hehehe cheesy. She doesn't like you. If I liked a guy, I don't mind jumping the fence to see him, parental restrictions or not. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by MoneyRule(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2009
@ poster
what part of this your story makes it unclear to you that you should bounce this girl?
Guy imagine the amount of money you spend on your sorrow-seeking journeys! Dump the girl and use the money to seek joy for christsakes!!
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by iice(f): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2009
She's not as into you as you are into her.
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by steve49ja(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2009
Guy i dont know exactly how you feel for this lady but did you just mention OSU(OOU)? oboy fashi abeg, na OSU the babe even de na im you de here de kill yourself, i tire for your kain person. OSU we night no de, we bi se na flexing na im be the other of the day, before dem carry am go 'belle' three times she don forget your name sef.

Wo my man kano might be boring but you know what no place aint boring you only have to spice it up.
Look for new friends and have dem hook you up with happening babes in Kano,

I go even like know how Hausa babes de mourn seriously i aint trying to be naughty here but to let you know you are in a good spot and should use the best of it.
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by marydre: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2009
she is using your head and eating your hard earned money. All the so called fake cries are just to get ur attention cos she sees you as a weakling
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by HorneyChic(f): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2009
She's not yours. Go get another chic.
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by CyberG: 4:24am On Jan 21, 2009
@ Poster, you already got good advice I believe. However, should you be in doubt that you need to leave IMMEDIATELY, please do! I don't find this situation amusing as I can relate with what you have narrated. Take it from someone who has experienced it: LEAVE NOW and don't care about anyone's pleas or tears. I am sure there are several BETTER options in Kano.
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by Taken(m): 4:42am On Jan 21, 2009
@ poster

bra, you have your answer already. Next thing is implementation.
Hope you will come back and tell us what happened. Good luck!
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 21, 2009
"She's just not into you". . . .can't wait to watch that movie sef cheesy
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by fe32(m): 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2009
guy, hope that you've taken to the advice of these wonderful nairalanders, hope you've don the bold thing, move on
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by eyonigger(m): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2009
poster, if u r really in luv with this chik, use this strategy by gaining the ground of a field marshal in the relationship, as in the commanding BOSS. Tell her that if there is persistence in what you complain about, then it will be finally over, and u wont be accepting any apology to bring about any make up, then if thereafter the same thing happens, my guy vamoose from the relationship.

I swear there's one thing alot of them lover boys dnt understand, if u got a gurl ur really in luv with, and things start to go wrong, u'll feel insecured thinking u might not find any other gurl like this IF U LOSE HER, but believe me you, by the time u have another gurl, she'll be quickly forgotten, fresher love has stepped in and might probably still step out. Love is a bird, and it needs to fly, it dnt stay one place unless u want to cage it, and caging it takes alot of sacrifices. CHAO!!
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by spoilt(f): 1:04am On Feb 02, 2009
Do you need an oracle to tell you that she's not that into you? That she's probably stringing you along as backup? I beg you with everything you hold sacred, just gather up the shreds of your self esteem and find some other girl that deserves you.

I remember when i was still dating my husband, he would punish himself to travel to see me. He would do late night plane rides, night bus if need be, name it he did it. And you can bet your last dollar that i was at the other end biting my nails and looking out of my window a hundred times to see if he was coming yet.  Not treating him poorly on arrival. Life is too short to spend affection on someone who doesnt deserve it.  undecided
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by Gabry(f): 3:25am On Feb 02, 2009
Shait! I am soooo angry with your gf!!!!! Abeg ohhh. . . It takes two hands to clap!

For me if I were in your shoes, I would tll her off how I feel and if she doesnt change soon, I will tell her that perhaps we do not see each other anymore.

She will kill you eventually. . . . . . .
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by Sammy107d(m): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2009
spoilt:

Do you need an oracle to tell you that she's not that into you? That she's probably stringing you along as backup? I beg you with everything you hold sacred, just gather up the shreds of your self esteem and find some other girl that deserves you.

I remember when i was still dating my husband, he would punish himself to travel to see me. He would do late night plane rides, night bus if need be, name it he did it. And you can bet your last dollar that i was at the other end biting my nails and looking out of my window a hundred times to see if he was coming yet.  Not treating him poorly on arrival. Life is too short to spend affection on someone who doesnt deserve it.  undecided

holy mackerel, why did I just laugh like a mad man?
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by AnthonyKil(m): 6:25am On Feb 02, 2009
Poster, if I were you, I keep this girl as my phocking partner and I have another girl where she would always appreciates me for who I am.
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by freezze(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
Its not going to be very easy but just try as hard as you can to make up your mind and just forget about her. its not going to be easy just try.[td][/td]

Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by freezze(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2009
gabrywyl:

Shait! I am soooo angry with your gf!!!!! Abeg ohhh. . . It takes two hands to clap!

For me if I were in your shoes, I would tll her off how I feel and if she doesnt change soon, I will tell her that perhaps we do not see each other anymore.

She will kill you eventually. . . . . . .

Nice pics you have there. I just hope thats you.
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by Titiw4real: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2009
please forget about the foolish girl and fine your level.she is not ready yet
Re: She Doesn’t Give Me Attention by hollandis(f): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2009
@topic the girl is obviously confused ~~~~~like most confused girls
.Apart from traveling and spending money on her,do you take time to educate her,teach her and talk with her?She might have had a terrible past i doubt if she is naive,hence the surveillance by her folks.

Lest I forget,
Rule No 1 of work ethics-Never travel out of your state for a thing as unproductive as meeting a girl

[i]offtopic- does it mean you've never seen her kini? shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does She Do In The Bathroom? / Pretty Lady Who Hawks Pure Water Goes Viral (photos) / 16 Glaring Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.