Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Adulterated fuel was sold to his driver at ondo state. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adulterated fuel was sold to his driver at ondo state. (660 Views)

Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers / Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver / Monarch Unleash Terror On Erhurun Uneme Over Limestone Sold To Dangote In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adulterated fuel was sold to his driver at ondo state. by ebsuguy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
I was on transit today,plying through lagos to enugu,when I had a shocking encounter.the driver entered into one 'farouk' petrol station at ajingbadele,ondo state.the driver bought and we took off.barely two minutes we left the station,the car stopped.all efforts to restart the vehicle proved abortive.the driver searched for a mechanic around and luckily there was one.the mechanic said it was the fuel pump that was damaged and needed to be replaced.the driver was surprise because this was the same fuel pump that took him from lagos to ondo.nevertheless,he told the mechanic to change it and the mechanic said it will cost him 6500.he tried bargaining at a cheaper price but the mechanic guy refused to shift ground.luckily,another bus of the same company the driver is attached to,okeyson,was passing and he beckoned at it.the other driver was lucky to have an extra fuel pump and so there was no need to procure a new one.the fuel pump was changed and the ignition started.I was happy thinking that at last after staying here for almost 2hours,we are leaving.my happiness was cut short when I heard the driver said 'my motor no dey fire o'.I was downhearted.they fetched the mechanic again and this time he looked clueless.another mechanic was sorted and immediately he came he said 'o da bi kpe omi wan inu fuel tank'.I shouted 'ha'.the driver opened the fuel tank and that was when we discovered that we adulterated fuel was sold to the driver.
Now the driver was furious and everyone in the bus was deeply annoyed.immediately,we all bounced to the manager of the said 'farouk' station and all hell was set loose on him.
The funniest thing is that the manager is the first mechanic that diagnosed a faulty fuel pump.
Trust nigerians na,he was insulted and threatened.anyway,he later emptied the fuel tank and came with a new fuel and filled it to the brim.
Some passengers were seeking redress and damages but since the driver has been duly compensated with extra amount of 'unadulterated' fuel,he calmed down his passengers and we continued the journey.

Cc:mods
Ikenna351

Mods do the needful

Re: Adulterated fuel was sold to his driver at ondo state. by ebsuguy(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
H

Re: Adulterated fuel was sold to his driver at ondo state. by ebsuguy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
F

Re: Adulterated fuel was sold to his driver at ondo state. by ebsuguy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
T

Re: Adulterated fuel was sold to his driver at ondo state. by ebsuguy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
V

Re: Adulterated fuel was sold to his driver at ondo state. by ebsuguy(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
C

Re: Adulterated fuel was sold to his driver at ondo state. by Aeman(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mehn God really helped you guys ooo. U. R very lucky wat. Got me wanderin is ! At the price of fuel 2dai de. Still have 2 adultrate fuel hmmm. Its serious oooo anyway. Safe.
Re: Adulterated fuel was sold to his driver at ondo state. by ebsuguy(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Aeman:
Mehn God really helped you guys ooo. U. R very lucky wat. Got me wanderin is ! At the price of fuel 2dai de. Still have 2 adultrate fuel hmmm. Its serious oooo anyway. Safe.

Desperate nigerians na

(1) (Reply)

Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner / Calamity Averted As Tanker Loaded With PMS Collides With Another Truck In PH / Woman Cuts Neighbour’s Throat During Argument[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.