Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me (62511 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Immaangel:
Pls help me. I went to visit my fiance at his village because there was a family occasion going on. I came two days before d occasion and stayed 3days after d occasion. Each time I want to take my bath, my would be motherinlaw will carry her bucket and want us to bath together. I've been avoiding her but it is getting out of hand. What does she want to see? What is her motive? Pls I need solutions to this problem.

I seriously doubt this your story . . . undecided

Who does that undecided Wanting to bathe with your son's fiance, for what kwanu? undecided

Besides, how did you 'avoid' her whenever she tried to get into the bathroom with you? undecided

It just doesn't make any sense to me. . . . sorry.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by urchbarbie(f): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
She wants to see if u av birth signs on ur tummy. She doesnt want an after 1 for her son. I tink its an invasion ofur privacy tho. Pack ur bag n go home dear
Immaangel:
Pls help me. I went to visit my fiance at his village because there was a family occasion going on. I came two days before d occasion and stayed 3days after d occasion. Each time I want to take my bath, my would be motherinlaw will carry her bucket and want us to bath together. I've been avoiding her but it is getting out of hand. What does she want to see? What is her motive? Pls I need solutions to this problem.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by bennyrazz: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
babyosisi:

That last sentence was totally unnecessary
The man's mother has no right whatsoever to see her body
Period!!
It's invasion of her privacy.

I am glad these threads are coming out because when people speak of some strange MIL stories they sound made up and folks are quick to blame the DIL for not being loving.
Is this not about to be hell with this poor girl if she marries this man?
What does she want to see her naked for?
So barbaric
there is nothing barbaric about it so far MIL channels her inquiries in a proper way. Not creeping in on her in the bathroom. When the whole Mary Kay, hairdos of most Nigerian girls is off that is when you see their true beauty or mgbekeism but I'm sure mother in-law is after seeing her body. She wants to know if her son have made the right bargain, she wants to know if her son is buying a brand new car/fairly used/Grade A tokunbo car/ over used car. I see no invasion of privacy here cuz MIL is a woman not a man and also an older woman for that matter.

9 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Amhappy(f): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is so funny. Some women sha. What is she looking for? Op do not allow her bath with you ooo. That woman sabi gossip well

7 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by cococandy(f): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tell me you're joking.

Will you submit to such inspection from your father in law?

You know if he wants to check and see that your manliness is up to standard and can satisfy his daughter.

Answer yes or no no. No beating about the bush o.

bennyrazz:
there is nothing barbaric about it so far MIL channels her inquiries in a proper way. Not creeping in on her in the bathroom. When the whole Mary Kay, hairdos of most Nigerian girls is off that is when you see their true beauty or mgbekeism but I'm sure mother in-law is after seeing her body. She wants to know if her son have made the right bargain, she wants to know if her son is buying a brand new car/fairly used/Grade A tokunbo car/ over used car. I see no invasion of privacy here cuz MIL is a woman not a man and also an older woman for that matter.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
She may be a regular visitor to juju shrines
This may be a babalawo's prescription

19 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Eureka123(f): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Ilekeh(f): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
LOL!

Kilode?

Rituals?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by loomer: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
She wan customize u
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by ndidibabe(f): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Immaangel:
Please help me. I went to visit my fiance at his village because there was a family occasion going on. I came two days before the occasion and stayed 3 days after the occasion.

Each time I want to take my bath, my would be mother-in-law will carry her bucket and want us to bath together. I've been avoiding her but it is getting out of hand.

What does she want to see? What is her motive? Please I need solutions to this problem.
She is a Witch.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by pretydiva(f): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dis is absurd. Op I will advice u let ur fiance in on wat is happening. I for one won't b in support of such.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by shrekandfiona: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
cheesy now this is funny. Dear op, just do what you're comfortable with
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Sweetguy25: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
You have nice boobs. She wants to feel it

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Ilekeh(f): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
LadyX:
If it were someone young, like his sister, I would say she's a lesbian.

Maybe she wants to see whether you are physically OK for his son.

It's not for her to decide. Her son is the one marrying the OP, not the MIL.

15 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Ilekeh(f): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
LadyX:
If it were someone young, like his sister, I would say she's a lesbian.

Maybe she wants to see whether you are physically OK for his son.

It's not for her to decide. Her son is the one marrying the OP, not the MIL.

8 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Immaangel:
Please help me. I went to visit my fiance at his village because there was a family occasion going on. I came two days before the occasion and stayed 3 days after the occasion.

Each time I want to take my bath, my would be mother-in-law will carry her bucket and want us to bath together. I've been avoiding her but it is getting out of hand.

What does she want to see? What is her motive? Please I need solutions to this problem.

YOUR MOTHER INLAW IS A LESBIAN. KILL HER BEFORE SHE MOLEST YOU

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by smakati(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
To answer I will need to know the name of the village
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Next2Bezee(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lol, abeg nothing person no go hear abeg grin

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Misogynist2014(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Does she see your thing? Do you see her thing? Does she touch your thing? Do you touch her thing? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by kingthreat(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
If i go to my fiance's house and my father-in-law to be enters the bathroom to bathe with me, someone is gonna die in that house that day.

19 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Immaangel:

Lez things
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by wasmilebags: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Immaangel:

Run out of that plc be it good intention or bad it doesn't matter run out of there

6 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Prodeegee(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
bennyrazz:
some Nigerian MILs are something else. My instincts tells me it has to do with something fetish, another thing tells me she wants to fully certify you are physically fit. No fallen/saggy bosoms, no unnecessary incisions, no wide veejay
etc but God knows best, if you ain't comfortable, simply tell her you aint cool with her creeping in on you, if it is your body she wants to see, she should ask and you will oblige her but not in the bathroom except you too have something to hide.

Lmao...ya sick I swear

Op....some charms have no reversal o. Beware o!

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by bennyrazz: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
cococandy:
Tell me you're joking.

Will you submit to such inspection from your father in law?

You know if he wants to check and see that your manliness is up to standard and can satisfy his daughter.

Answer yes or no no. No beating about the bush o.

bold YES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Misogynist2014(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
bennyrazz:
You've said it all, more knowledge to your head. These days, hoes can't be trusted.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Jackeeh:
This is kinda how my friend's engagement to his fiancee ended. He sent his soon to be wife home to spend some days with his mum. One fateful day, fiancee went to have her bath. Future mother in-law came in for inspection, discovered a scar on her lower abdominal region, enquired what that was and was told the scar was left there when she had a myomectomy. All hell broke loose. My people na so relationship take end oh. @OP future MIL wants to inspect oh. Simple. So you either oblige her or u don't. Choice is yours cos its ur body. Or maybe she just wants u both to be bff. Lol
Pls can u break that grammar MYOMECTOMY.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by LewisO: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dyt:
Orisirisi
cheesy grin
[size=14pt]Be'eni maami. cheesy grin

I got it right? tongue

Momo moti she fura mi. otun. tongue
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Ilekeh(f): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
I just don't understand Nigerians anymore.

Is this a cultural practice? if yes, which tribe?

I know it's not Yoruba because we don't do this ish.

This is interesting.....

Imagine, MIL wants to use my body to go back in time to remember how her body looked 30 years ago?

6 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by goshen26: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
abi she be les.... just thinking ni ooo
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Bussy23(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
u need 2 pray o,because it kinda funny 4 ha 2 bath wt u though,tell ur fiance if it seems strange 2 u,and hear his say on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Old Memories.. Who Can Still Remember ? (photos) / Sex Starved Wife / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.