Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,509 members, 7,781,561 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:02 PM

My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me (62333 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by LadyX(f): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wetin concine me?

Make she pull her cloth make MIL confirm her abeg , too many girls running around with too many fake boobs , fake asss, fake eyes and even puccy these days with the help of alum yet they want to run along with good guys grin

Please ,let them fake girls stick to fake guys joor.

The bolded got me laughing grin grin grin

But the guy can confirm for himself tongue
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Truckpusher(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2015
LadyX:

The bolded got me laughing grin grin grin

But the guy can confirm for himself tongue
The highlighted is the real fraud my friend.You've forgotten that most young men are easily carried away in the name of love only to find out about their horrible mistake of a choice when the deed has been done. grin

These days we need another old fraud to detect the frauds being perpetrated by their kind , hence the MIL becomes an asset. grin
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by obi123: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2015
FIRST OF ALL SHE IS NOT YOUR MOTHER IN LAW, YOU ARE NOT MARRIED , JUST ENGAGED

honestly what family are you marrying into? what sort of man is this your husband to be raised by someone who cannot see why you need your space in the bathroom, the bathroom for goodness sake.

its unreal what people are experiencing these days , marriage will test the patience of even God himself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by stanisbaratheon: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2015
LadyX:

grin grin
I was shedding tears on behalf of the man. Though I don't know why he will shed tears. cheesy

grin i'm very sure you know why
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by SirDorianGray(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2015
Immaangel:
Please help me. I went to visit my fiance at his village because there was a family occasion going on. I came two days before the occasion and stayed 3 days after the occasion.

Each time I want to take my bath, my would be mother-in-law will carry her bucket and want us to bath together. I've been avoiding her but it is getting out of hand.

What does she want to see? What is her motive? Please I need solutions to this problem.

Your future MIL is probably trying to check your body for certain signs, this isn't right morally but we are Africans so its understandable and its not a big deal. She shouldn't do it in the bathroom tho. Have a woman to woman chat with her and convince her.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by seangy4konji: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
this is funny.... ASWEAR.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
No excuse for that nonsense..u better leave there before u regret ever meeting your fiance angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by blank(f): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
ALAYORMII:

Never said you called any one a monster in-law

The issue of my FIL testing Mii, there will be no need for that coz the daughter go don tell am say I dey fire from right, left and centre.

Mind you, I don't shoot blank

You can ask any of my Exes

Shoot me?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by ALAYORMII: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
blank:

Shoot me?

I no mind ooo

I go knack you wella
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
softapple:
smtimes wen i read ur post i just wnda if ure d man of ur house or ur husband is.

Its only a mad man that thinks it is normal for a MIL to ask to bathe with a DIL.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by lolababe331e: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Na wa o for the rubbish women have to put up with in Africa especially. Inspect ko, inspect ni grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
The highlighted is the real fraud my friend.You've forgotten that most young men are easily carried away in the name of love only to find out about their horrible mistake of a choice when the deed has been done. grin

These days we need another old fraud to detect the frauds being perpetrated by their kind , hence the MIL becomes an asset. grin

You this truckpusher sef

I met and was chatting with a co passenger at the murtala Mohammed airport some years ago on my way back from a Christmas holiday
As usual,while the conversation progressed,I wanted to know if he was married searching etc
He told me a crazy story
He met this girl a year prior in naija,they dated long distance,did trado in absentia and he filed fiancé visa and she came
The guy lived in Maryland and his mom lived with one of his sisters in Maryland
Few days after the girl arrived,his mom and siblings came to his house to see her
As soon as the mom saw the babe,she called her daughters aside and told them the girl was pregnant
They didn't believe her ,dismissed the idea but they kept the gist from their brother
A few weeks after the girl started bring sickly and told the man she missed her period
They did a pregnancy test it was positive
They started rushing wedding plans so it will happen before the belly started showing
He took her to the doctor,the scan showed the pregnancy don already reach 20 weeks shocked
shocked shocked shocked
Bobo has only incubated the babe a few weeks ,not more than 6 weeks so how manage
Eventually the girl confessed that another man in naija own the belle
Na so marriage end before it started

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Truckpusher(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
babyosisi:

You this truckpusher sef

I met and was chatting with a co passenger at the murtala Mohammed airport some years ago on my way back from a Christmas holiday
As usual,while the conversation progressed,I wanted to know if he was married searching etc
He told me a crazy story
He met this girl a year prior in naija,they dated long distance,did trado in absentia and he filed fiancé visa and she came
The guy lived in Maryland and his mom lived with one of his sisters in Maryland
Few days after the girl arrived,his mom and siblings came to his house to see her
As soon as the mom saw the babe,she called her daughters aside and told them the girl was pregnant
They didn't believe her ,dismissed the idea but they kept the gist from their brother
A few weeks after the girl started bring sickly and told the man she missed her period
They did a pregnancy test it was positive
They started rushing wedding plans so it will happen before the belly started showing
He took her to the doctor,the scan showed the pregnancy don already reach 20 weeks shocked
shocked shocked shocked
Bobo has only incubated the babe a few weeks ,not more than 6 weeks so how manage
Eventually the girl confessed that another man in naija own the belle
Na so marriage end before it started

Iron lady , shebi na my humble moniker you wan take write your epistle. grin

This your story happens a lot and people still don't learn .

All in the name of obodo oyibo she gree marry the guy in absentia ,come dey carry the kpomo give another man to chop carelessly . angry
That chick deserve a medal in akwunakwuna. grin

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by addictiv(m): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=13pt]This is the custom in some places, it is assumed that the groom has not yet seen his brides unclothedness and may be carried away by her beauty. so as an insurance policy the bride is usually undressed in the presence of either her MIL, grooms elder sisters , any respected elderly female relative. who checks her out to see if she is healthy and physically endowed. during those days they wont pretend to take a bath with you, they will simply ask you to strip and subject yourself to their scrutiny. which you had no option than to obey else no marriage... but thanks to technology you can get a doctors report on the state of health of the spouse to be. some families i know will get up to 3 doctors of their choice to examine you.[/size]
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
addictiv:
[size=13pt]This is the custom in some places, it is assumed that the groom has not yet seen his brides unclothedness and may be carried away by her beauty. so as an insurance policy the bride is usually undressed in the presence of either her MIL, grooms elder sisters , any respected elderly female relative. who checks her out to see if she is healthy and physically endowed. during those days they wont pretend to take a bath with you, they will simply ask you to strip and subject yourself to their scrutiny. which you had no option than to obey else no marriage... but thanks to technology you can get a doctors report on the state of health of the spouse to be. some families i know will get up to 3 doctors of their choice to examine you.[/size]

If I had my husband's family demand that a doctor examines me to certify me physically fit and the man agrees with it,that marriage is over before it started
What nonsense
What test should the woman undergo that the man shouldn't
Any woman that agrees to this nonsense is a desperado,maybe her family depends on the man for livelihood
3 tests to satisfy a family?That is one family any girl with a bit of common sense should flee from
What a grave insult

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by cococandy(f): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Some things leave one dumbfounded.

Who examines the man then to know if his ojolima(your language grin) is up to standard?

At least from research it is confirmed that small manliness is more responsible for lack of sexuall satisfactions between couples than any physical fault the woman may have.

If one were to go tribe by tribe in this NIGERIA to make a list of all the humiliating practices some of them subject their women to in order to get married to them it would beg the question: why?
Why do the babes still go ahead and marry into such families.

Such utter disrespect.
babyosisi:

If I had my husband's family demand that a doctor examines me to certify me physically fit and the man agrees with it,that marriage is over before it started
What nonsense
What test should the woman undergo that the man shouldn't
Any woman that agrees to this nonsense is a desperado,maybe her family depends on the man for livelihood
3 tests to satisfy a family?That is one family any girl with a bit of common sense should flee from
What a grave insult

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Onegai(f): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2015
grin grin

well let the OP decide what she wants to do. The family she's marrying into is traditional as ish so either she gets used to it and leave jejely. If she decides to stay, let her have it at the back of the mind that she will have explaining to do if she doesn't get pregnant in 6 month's time after wedding (according to her MIL) and all sorts of orisirisi.

No be today person dey hear all sorts like "children inherit their intelligence from their mothers" "too much wearing of jeans causes infertility", "if your breasts hits the dashboard of your car whilst driving, it can burst", "women demanding orgasms is what is causing problems in marriage nowadays, sex is not for women to be enjoying but to have babies"

grin grin grin

Oya everyone, assignment time! Go and ask your mum's and grandmums if this inspection was normal during their era and come back and give us results, stating your tribe. Make women dey know what they may be getting into beforehand

6 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Godmystrength: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

R u back
yep.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by pickabeau1: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Godmystrength:
yep.

How are things and how has 2015 been
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Godmystrength: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
pickabeau1:

How are things and how has 2015 been
Things=fine
2015=great so far.
No more complaining smiley. This is the year of '' doing'' and not '' saying''....
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by pickabeau1: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sweet

Welldone

Godmystrength:

Things=fine
2015=great so far.
No more complaining smiley. This is the year of '' doing'' and nothing '' saying''....
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by bukatyne(f): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Godmystrength:
and why should your FIL believe his daughter? He needs to confirm himself o undecided

Welcome back!

Happy new year

Where have you been? Good to have you back.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Godmystrength: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
bukatyne:

Welcome back!

Happy new year

Where have you been? Good to have you back.
thanks!!

Wish you same

I have been silently around. smiley
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Edusouls(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2015
bukatyne:

Keep quiet and don't quote me with your senselessness again

Your mother can check your fiance and her family's bodies So that she can be certain What you are buying Sorry marrying undecided

What you will will never take, you will encourage women to take it.

Hypocrites.
yes women should take it wether they like it or not, it is a mans world, and God's ordained species, you should accept it in time,or you die miserably single..
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Abbott(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
addictiv:

You must be joking. Ain't you?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by babysophie(f): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
I dnt fink dre s anything wrong wif dt if she s d free type. B free wif her too after all u r gunning to b her DIL. Mine was at my bedside wen i came out frm delivery n was bathing m truout,so jst b her frnd.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by NemzySeries(m): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
hahahahahaha....Mother in law wanna kw wat Android version U're running on

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. / Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.