Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me (62513 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by bukatyne(f): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
addictiv:

[size=14pt]So funny...father in law inspection That would be the most awkward experience in the history of awkward. [/size]

Oh well!

Na So We see am
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by adanduka: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
bellong:

Why not.... HE is a man and I have nothing to hide.... wink

Hehehe, I wish you what you wish yourself.
Take an unclad groupie when the time comes so you can pass down the pic to the next generation as a memorial.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by ladynice: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmmmmm op pls use ur tongue 2 count ur teeth except u r d type dat have high level of tolerance cos dis is just d beginning from dis kind of woman expect more

6 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by lorelife(m): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
try ur best 2 keep avoiding her til u leav. Its nt a very good sign. God help u.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by IbkD: 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Arrant nonsense. Feeling she has expert eyes. She is not God. Hope she has removed the broomstick from her eyes before delving for another person's log? Has she inspected her son to determine he is 'complete'? (no pun intended). I'm guessing that with her eyes, she can determine the fertility of the girl and sperm count of the boy. These are the kind of women that destroy people's lives because they base their opinions on superstitions.

6 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Immaangel:
Please help me. I went to visit my fiance at his village because there was a family occasion going on. I came two days before the occasion and stayed 3 days after the occasion.

Each time I want to take my bath, my would be mother-in-law will carry her bucket and want us to bath together. I've been avoiding her but it is getting out of hand.

What does she want to see? What is her motive? Please I need solutions to this problem.

Please if she comes again with her bucket tomorrow morning .politely say " mama you go first" and if insists she must enter the bathroom with you ,drop your bucket on the floor,turn to her ,look into her eyeballs and say

" mama what exactly are you looking for on my body,why are you bent on seeing my unclothedness"?

Then give her a chance to respond

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 25, 2015
IbkD:
Arrant nonsense. Feeling she has expert eyes. She is not God. Hope she has removed the broomstick from her eyes before delving for another person's log? Has she inspected her son to determine he is 'complete'? (no pun intended). I'm guessing that with her eyes, she can determine the fertility of the girl and sperm count of the boy. These are the kind of women that destroy people's lives because they base their opinions on superstitions.

I hope the son didn't inherit any of her paranoia

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by ptoall1000: 12:38am On Mar 25, 2015
Orisirisi! Doesn't sound real to me sha. How can a MIL make such a demand?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 25, 2015
If she still won't give up,
[size=18pt]I will insist that the father in law and my fiance join us too so we can form quorum
Everybody bring ya bucket grin
All four of us naked and baffing together like one happy family[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 25, 2015
Madam OP,

Tell me you did not tell her that she could not bath with you.

How did you avoid bathing with her without offending her.

It maybe a norm in the village for mothers to bathe with daughters you scrub her back and she scrubs yours and it may not be an unusual practise.

I am just speculating ooh!

If it was me and a same sex in law wanted to bath with me, I would assume it was a way of bonding.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by nairaspace: 2:01am On Mar 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
mama fe ye ibe wo,o fe ti owo bo idi grin

This is the most funniest $hit i have heard in a long time... haha ... Yoruba language can funny!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by NobleG1(m): 2:50am On Mar 25, 2015
Immaangel:
Please help me. I went to visit my fiance at his village because there was a family occasion going on. I came two days before the occasion and stayed 3 days after the occasion.

Each time I want to take my bath, my would be mother-in-law will carry her bucket and want us to bath together. I've been avoiding her but it is getting out of hand.

What does she want to see? What is her motive? Please I need solutions to this problem.

It is very weird and unusual. Decline her request politely and let her know you need your privacy when bathing. Also inform your guy about it to know his reaction.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by LadyX(f): 5:21am On Mar 25, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

what? am i lying?

grin grin
I was shedding tears on behalf of the man. Though I don't know why he will shed tears. cheesy
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 25, 2015
This cannot be real life in 2015. undecided Third World Problems...

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by LadyX(f): 5:54am On Mar 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
MIL wants to be sure of what his son would be stuck with for the rest of his life.

Nice MIL. grin

They will always be looking out for you knowing what a treacherous people women are . angry

You better carry your bucket go answer your warrant abeg. grin

Would you allow your father in law to inspect you? tongue

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Truckpusher(m): 6:48am On Mar 25, 2015
LadyX:

Would you allow your father in law to inspect you? tongue
cheesy
Men aren't usually subjected to such cultures. angry

Cultures like this are solely meant for you psychos tongue
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by LadyX(f): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy
Men aren't usually subjected to such cultures. angry

Cultures like this are solely meant for you psychos tongue

If your mum inspects me, my dad has to inspect you too. To gauge the size and quality of your goodies tongue

Good thing my culture doesn't have such a barbaric practice.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Dubemkelly(m): 7:17am On Mar 25, 2015
Leave the goddamn house, always smile over it
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by juwoonn(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2015
babyosisi:

This is a mild taste of what you will experience if you end up marrying her son
It is up to you what you do with this revelation.
Tell the son how uncomfortable you are about this and that he should warn his mother to desist from that crude behavior
Warn his mother Doesn't sound like what I'll be comfortable with.

There sud be a better way to present the matter to him than just telling him to warn his mum. My wife won't just tÉll me to warn my mum...she always have a better way of presenting it
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Truckpusher(m): 7:34am On Mar 25, 2015
LadyX:

If your mum inspects me, my dad has to inspect you too. To gauge the size and quality of your goodies tongue

Good thing my culture doesn't have such a barbaric practice.
I never said mine do inspect wives-to-be.

But on a serious note it is simply weird grin

Though I'm still of the opinion that she should face her demons abeg. tongue
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Olivialight(f): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Mother in law trying to bath with you whenever you are taking your bath and you prolly let it be without telling d son or so,And people are saying to inspect you,WHAT in the world is she inspecting? How do people invade someone else's privacy and call it inspection. and you haven't carried your bag back to your fathers house till they are ready to complete the necessary rites, only God knows maybe by the time you marry the son she will come and watch you people make love to be sure you guys are doing the right things. CRAZY WORLD. Is not like they are rushing anywhere and people are in all the bathrooms but for crying out loud,if it were to be d guys younger sis or so and on a condition that people are all the bathrooms and everyone is rushing for an event or so,it could v been a different thing. There is nothing people won't deal with cos of marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by DECOtech(m): 7:37am On Mar 25, 2015
What nonsense? MIL should wait her turn to use the bathroom.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Simple!! I wont stoop low to disgusting demands simply because i am marrying somebody's son. ladies need to know when to say NO and STOP! That woman must be a witch and mentally unstable!
smtimes wen i read ur post i just wnda if ure d man of ur house or ur husband is.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by ArcToyin(m): 7:54am On Mar 25, 2015
GreenApple123:
Your head dey there my brother. You said it better..... @OP if you don't have anything to hide from your mother-inlaw, take shower will her as the intelligent mother-inlaw want to inspect wetin her son want to buy........ Please you are strongly advise to bath and even instruct the woman to bath you for her to have completely inspection.....if the mother-inlaw certified you okay, I SWEAR YOU DON MARRY her husband.

what of if the mother in law is evil and wants to perform wicked act on her thro unseen method?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by seunoni34(m): 7:55am On Mar 25, 2015
GreenApple123:
Your head dey there my brother. You said it better..... @OP if you don't have anything to hide from your mother-inlaw, take shower will her as the intelligent mother-inlaw want to inspect wetin her son want to buy........ Please you are strongly advise to bath and even instruct the woman to bath you for her to have completely inspection.....if the mother-inlaw certified you okay, I SWEAR YOU DON MARRY her husband.

This is crazy! Any man who allows this barbaric thing to be done with her fiance has no respect for her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by dissskirt: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Does your fiancé have an elder one whom is married already ? If yes, then try and visit that person and find out if such was done to her too. You will have to be fervent in prayers though.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by aejaywhite: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2015
babyosisi:

If she still won't give up,
[size=18pt]I will insist that the father in law and my fiance join us too so we can form quorum
Everybody bring ya bucket grin
All four of us naked and baffing together like one happy family[/size]
Hehehehe....

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by JumiaQuickSales(f): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
eyeview:
I guess she wants to use native eyes to check some signs of womb that has carried a baby.

Hope her son will also go and bath with my father so his native eyes will check his **** and be sure he can performperform or whatever he needs to check. After all, being able to have a child is dependent on both male/female equally!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by LadyX(f): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
I never said mine do inspect wives-to-be.

But on a serious note it is simply weird grin

Though I'm still of the opinion that she should face her demons abeg. tongue

grin
Hope she "overcomes"
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by JumiaQuickSales(f): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2015
softapple:
smtimes wen i read ur post i just wnda if ure d man of ur house or ur husband is.

Because she knows her right and self worth Keep wondering...not every woman is a dunce and ready to be trampled upon all in the name of marriage.

6 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2015
JumiaQuickSales:

Because she knows her right and self worth Keep wondering...not every woman is a dunce and ready to be trampled upon all in the name of marriage.
she is taken it too far.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me by Truckpusher(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2015
LadyX:

grin
Hope she "overcomes"
Wetin concine me?

Make she pull her cloth make MIL confirm her abeg , too many girls running around with too many fake boobs , fake asss, fake eyes and even puccy these days with the help of alum yet they want to run along with good guys grin

Please ,let them fake girls stick to fake guys joor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Old Memories.. Who Can Still Remember ? (photos) / Sex Starved Wife / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.