Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Open Letter To Record Labels - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Open Letter To Record Labels (579 Views)

How Much Does It Take To Record A Single In The Studio / How Can I Contact Record Labels / Record Labels In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Record Labels by starkidstarz: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
5 REASONS THAT WILL MAKE U NO I'LL BE POPULAR 1-Am a talented rapper its not because sm1 is doing it thats y i want to do it nope its because i have the talent thats y i want to do it check this out-wen i do ma tings i dnt follow the [crowd] gat people around me dat i wanna make them [proud] i want them to look up to me as if am a [cloud] i dnt wanna be mute mehn i wanna be [loud] i tell the president do what u wanna do u are [allowed].
2-I write my tracks thats part of me being talented am not this rapper dat writes others lyrics and lie that they wrote it as am typing this i have 75 tracks that have written already seriously aint joking am serious.
3-Am not a rapper lyk vector or m.i or ice prince am this kinda rapper dat has dancing tracks the reason why much people dnt no vector is because he doesnt have dancing tracks he only drops tracks that are not meant 4 nigeria i.e the police, w.i.v, wasted e.t.c his good tho buh dats not what nigeria wants and for m.i his just lucky and his the best dats y people still knw him cus he doesnt have dancing tracks to.
4-'AM YOUNG' for example many artiste featured olamide as at 2013 buh the artiste that u can easily remember his ozzy bosco why because his young and if u luk at nigeria music industry most of the artiste are 20-30 and they are to much so most of them wnt get attention buh am 15 there is no way i wnt get attention and am certain ma 1st track dat i'll drop 1ce am signed is gonna be a monster hit title of the track- bill gate.[i was born on 1999-08-31 buh i have a big stature so most people dnt bliv am 15 buh i can show u ma birth certificate].
5-I'll be popular 4rever i wnt be sm1 lyk slim joe,sabi,shaydee,viktor,loose kaynon,jesse jagz,kiss daniel,may d e.t.c and the reason 4 that is because am extra talented am sure if u guys see ma music book y'all believe wat am saying.
u can call me on 08140256607 or 08109496983 if aint picking just text me and i'll call immediately.
ma stage name is STARZ.
God bless y'all
Re: Open Letter To Record Labels by tammyboy1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ok starz noted
Re: Open Letter To Record Labels by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 31, 2015
U are wrong about Vector De Piper/ tracks like:juwanrelo/born leader ft no.1 jamiacan dancehall artist-mavado/oleku vector version/angeli ft 9ice/i like girls/etc..and his latest song-king kong. i av knw n bin following vector since 2007. i rememberd around 2007-2009 vector released a total of 150+ mixtape songs online, b4 he debut his 1st album. d only crack i see in his music was his `kid-play` voice. in most of his records dz less appealing and tunnel-hiding voice never stood him out. but we ar used to it that way. to outshine d gr8t n mighty takes time, hardwork, n long-time commitment. 1 hit track alone frm an upcoming cant overshadow all dia sacrifices of yesteryears.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Think Sony Music Deal Is Devilish? / Subject: Be Self Employed Via Audio/visual Training Of Uk Standard / Record A Track/shoot A Video @ ChronxMedia & Get Free Promo Worth £400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.