Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) (46509 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another / Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex / Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Johnheir2(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
He lacks faith... He shuld be imprisoned
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by LewisO: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
[s] yoruba people won't kill us in this country
Intelligence 0%

Edited.. Igbo people in Lagos behave like lagosians[/s]
[size=14pt]U are too daft, u need a brain transplant. angry

Nobody says u are dumb, they just said u were sixteen years old before u learn how to wave goodbye. undecided

U are obnoxious not like any other, u are obnoxious in different and worst way i would like to insult u but the sad truth u wouldn't understand me. angry

Empty skull. undecided
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
yoruba people won't kill us in this country
Intelligence 0%

Edited.. Igbo people in Lagos behave like lagosians

I hope you die a painful and gruesome death. You bast.ard.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by loomer: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Village people have been working
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by redcliff: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:
This is getting too much dis days!!
Man beat wife to Death, Woman beat husband to Death!! Haba!!

NEXT PLS!!!

Sign of end time grin
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by 100ksalescom(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
SHEY NA because OF MONEY SHE SAY HIM BE HER GOD SENT HUSBAND.

WOMEN AND THE LOVE OF MONEY....since 1828BC
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by kindnyce(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
PLS CAGE THAT MAN IN A ZOO THATS WHERE HE BELONGS...

HE IS SIMPLY AND ANIMAL THAT IS UNFIT TO LIVE...
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by ridwan006(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
You shouldn't have killed her, had it been you brought her to my temple, in 2days the story would have change...I have been treating barreness for so long.

Its a pity she died!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by michphenomena(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
Intelligence 0%

Fool at is peak!

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by olu77(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Is today World Beaten-to-Death Day? Too many huaband beat wife to death on front page on same day
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by focus7: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Now that he killed her, will that make her pregnant? I guess he will go and spend the rest of his days in prison and probably impregnate the inmates and the female warders there. PATIENCE IS INDEED A TREASURE.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by englishmart(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
aim5:

I hope you die a painful and gruesome death. You bast.ard.
ok.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
waternogetenemy:
ANOTHER TRIBAL NEWPAPER, SELLING TRIBAL LIES CLEVERLY PACKAGED AND DIRECTED TOWARDS IGBO WOMEN, THEIR TARGET.

YORUBAS WOMEN IS NOT ENOUGH 4 YORUBA MEN.

NOBODY IN NIGERIA KILLS, ABUSE AND BEATS THEIR WIFE MORE THAN YORUBA MEN. YORUBA WOMEN ARE THE MOST ABUSED WOMEN IN NIGERIA TODAY. FACT!

KEEP TELLING URSELF IGBO WILL GIVE U THEIR DAUGHTERS TO U, UNTIL THEY REACH THE DOOR, KNOCK AND ARE CHASED AWAY.

ANIMALS

Oh shut up and accept the fact that your people commit abominable acts just like everyone else.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
Intelligence 0%

You drank too much orijin today right! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:
This is getting too much dis days!!
Man beat wife to Death, Woman beat husband to Death!! Haba!!

NEXT PLS!!!

Lol i feel ur pain.
NEXT: Child kill parents for bringing them to the world to suffer....
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by hungryboy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
Intelligence 0%

mods ban this mumu abeg

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by oladimeji09(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

You are a Big Fool for saying that!! Must you bring Tribalism into dis!!

Why can't you just make a decent Comment and Leave it at that!! SMH for You!!
don't mind him he just try to show how low is his intelligence is
Apoda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by swezenberg(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nigerian husbands keep beating their wives to death. Very soon Nigerian wives will start poisoning their cheating husband too.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Vado(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nairalanders and their knack for weird news. Like you are always itching to put depressing shits on the frontpage for us. Rip to the victim.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by kessiah: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
booked till i marry
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by GreenApple123: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sound bad....My brother killing your wife was never the best option.....Where do you place your God ? I felt for the woman cos you have completed sin against the Almighty God. I hope your late wife will forgive you so that you can find the peace of thy lord.

Rest In Peace my dear sister.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
why book a space in Kirirkiri when he could have walked out of the marriage?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Just passing by.... My two hands folded @ my back making my face to be looking directly opposite where my legs are approaching!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by hotgunz(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
The worst is yet to come.... Watch out for the worst.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by ChristyG(f): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
ibo people won't kill us in this country
Intelligence 0%

u ibos are bunch of pathetic animals,and what of the numerous ibo men who have killed their wives in d east?or in usa?is it also yorubas fault?.awon eranko ikeji aja people

7 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by olu77(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

GOOD RIDDANCE cool

AFTER SLEEPING WITH UNCOUNTABLE MEN IN THEIR EARLY YEARS AND SEVERAL ABORTIONS THEY BECOME FRUITLESS AND USELESS undecided

SHOW NO MERCY TO THEM HOES ESPECIALLY NIGERIAN GIRLS

BELT THEM LIKE GOAT AND BEAT THEM WITH STICKS

THEY ARE NOT WORTH ANY SANE MAN'S CARE

I SUPPORT THIS MAN'S ACTION 100%

nigerian girls stinks

#team foreign girls cool

When the news eventually breaks that your indian girl has shot you in the balls for been a useless cheat, I will support 100%. Useless gold digger

Meanwhile if the above inhuman ejaculation from you is as result of the fact that your brain has been hacked then pass my message to the animal of a hacker

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
[s]
searching4love:
undecided

GOOD RIDDANCE cool

AFTER SLEEPING WITH UNCOUNTABLE MEN IN THEIR EARLY YEARS AND SEVERAL ABORTIONS THEY BECOME FRUITLESS AND USELESS undecided

SHOW NO MERCY TO THEM HOES ESPECIALLY NIGERIAN GIRLS

BELT THEM LIKE GOAT AND BEAT THEM WITH STICKS

THEY ARE NOT WORTH ANY SANE MAN'S CARE

I SUPPORT THIS MAN'S ACTION 100%

nigerian girls stinks

#team foreign girls cool
[/s]

you this spammer, when will you ever make sense for once?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
Intelligence 0%

OLORIBURUKU OMOALE JATIJATI ALAYERADARADA. Na sango go fire you this hot afternoon. When you peoples brains became conterminated, Fashola was about to do the needful, nNa dey cry like Pepeye! Now u r speaking Rubish. Awon Ole OLOSA Armed rubers gbogbo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers / Most Women Prostituting In Germany Are Nigerians – Reports (Pix, Video) / Woman Rescued From Committing Suicide at Lagos Lagoon Over N150,000 debt (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.