Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? (32705 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nairalanders i bring this topic here because i am scared...my boss always look at my legs seductively and sometimes look into my eyes whenever i am not looking at him...last year December, he also told me i am adding weight. I feel so concerned because as a Lady, i am having another thought please pals what do you think? Could it be that he have nothing bad in mind? I dont think i can even stay alone in the office when other staff are gone cos i am scared of the unknown!!!

I need your advice sad embarassed
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Obinovictor(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wait, lemme think this one thoroughly

*Modified
FTC, so what will happen now?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by MRLINGTON(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
U can neva say or predict a man's mind...
It can be soft,hardened nd wicked

It changes like a chameleon...

He just might be concerned buh got ntn in mind or maybe he wants to lipsrsealed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Lexusgs430: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ask him to speak up and tell you what he is thinking and what he would like to do to you, that his roving eyes have been captured !!!!

8 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Acekidc4(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Huh!!

Coming Right Back
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by ronald4lif(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
He may be harbouring the thoughts of getting laid with you and you have to be very careful and also limit the way you respond to his jokes and compliments at you. That's if he makes any of such. I don't know if you expose your legs and thighs at work but it will be helpful if you can adjust the way you dress as well.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Rexhenrex(m): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
he indeed might be habouring some feelings for u,but just watch the way u dress and also be very official with him.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by XtraSmooth404: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Women jumping into conclusion since the days of Gen. Sani Abacha angry

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ur dressing matters alot

Dress properly

Then when he's around,dont smile at all,even when he cracks a joke

If possible,frown smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
He may be harbouring the thoughts of getting laid with you and you have to be very careful and also limit the way you respond to his jokes and compliments at you. That's if he makes any of such. I don't know if you expose your legs and thighs at work but it will be helpful if you can adjust the way you dress as well.
I dress well i dont even expose any part of my body just from the end lenght of my skirt down to my feet is exposed. Thanks for the advice i hav to b very careful...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
kitnah:
Ur dressing matters alot

Dress properly

If possible,frown smiley
Lol thanks wink
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
XtraSmooth404:
Women jumping into conclusion since the days of Gen. Sani Abacha angry
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Rexhenrex:
he indeed might be habouring some feelings for u,but just watch the way u dress and also be very official with him.
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Lexusgs430:
Ask him to speak up and tell you what he is thinking and what he would like to do to you, that his roving eyes have been captured !!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
MRLINGTON:
U can neva say or predict a man's mind...
It can be soft,hardened nd wicked

It changes like a chameleon...

He just might be concerned buh got ntn in mind or maybe he wants to lipsrsealed
shocked
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
People will always ask the most _stupid questions.

Is he trying to woo you?

Hmm. Lemme see.

- he looks at your legs seductively
- he looks passionately into your eyes
- he noticed you added more ass and called you fat

I think he's trying to ask what you had for breakfast.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by ronald4lif(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
ClassicQueen:
I dress well i dont even expose any part of my body just from the end lenght of my skirt down to my feet is exposed. Thanks for the advice i hav to b very careful...

Okay then.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by dharay99: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
0p, your picture or.... cry

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by XtraSmooth404: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
U opened a new acct here to share this? Ur personal text is ''I'm HOT''? Really? U need to stop getting ideas tongue

Picture of ur laps or......

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by vega84(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Show us those legs here 1st, maybe we will knw y the boss is staring @ them.#vegatalks#

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Qaisar1: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
oh nice... How's "trying to woo a girl" Bad?
And if he's married (or you have no feelings for him), relakxx. Say No. And move on with your peaceful life. and also,
kitnah:
Ur dressing matters alot
Dress properly
If possible,frown smiley

prevention is better than cure.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pics or we don't believe it, show us d pics of d legs or na wash...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by FLAWLES(f): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ohhh; wat s wrong if his trying too WOO you? His he impotent?why u scared ni?

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Please guys dis is a serious issue dont joke with it pls sad sad sad he told me i added weight in front of other staff that was why i didnt take him serious...he didnt tell me that privately.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Perceptor(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Nairalanders i bring this topic here because i am scared...my boss always look at my legs seductively and sometimes look into my eyes whenever i am not looking at him...last year December, he also told me i am adding weight. I feel so concerned because as a Lady, i am having another thought please pals what do you think? Could it be that he have nothing bad in mind? I dont think i can even stay alone in the office when other staff are gone cos i am scared of the unknown!!!
I need your advice sad embarassed
Mtcheew! Abi u want to confirm if u av succeded in gaining his attention and seducing him. Why the sensitive dressings in the first place??

12 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Qaisar1:
oh nice... How's "trying to woo a girl" Bad?
And if he's married (or you have no feelings for him), relakxx. Say No. And move on with your peaceful life. and also,
prevention is better than cure.

Exactly.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Please guys dis is a serious issue dont joke with it pls sad sad sad he told me i added weight in front of other staff that was why i didnt take him serious...he didnt tell me that privately.

Pics or adonbilivit

Let us see that your yam leg...

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by xynerise: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
ClassicQueen:
So you want us to tell you if he wants to woo you or eat you raw? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Infomizer(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Blackett:
People will always ask the most _stupid questions.

Is he trying to woo you?

Hmm. Lemme see.

- he looks at your legs seductively
- he looks passionately into your eyes
- he noticed you added more ass and called you fat

I think he's trying to ask what you had for breakfast.

Wikid!

Lexusgs430:

Op, this is bad advice!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by misfab(f): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
lolss...first offs
is he married? if not...why d concern.
if u like him too then up ur game so he ll see clear signs to come out .

disregard d above if he is married. grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by koxi: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ok. Woo him too
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tsk tsk tsk...he didn't call u sweetheart

He doesn't call u

He doesn't text u

He doesn't buy u free lunch

He doesn't rub on ur boobs by "accident"

And u think he wants to "woo" u

Smh for some babes sha. He's just a man acting the way every other man acts when they get close to a girl whom they think is pretty.

Dunno why u think he's trying to "woo" u and u even carry the matter for head to the extent of bringing it to nairaland. Nawa oo

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.