Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,075 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Jonathan Many Sins - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jonathan Many Sins (748 Views)

She Goes Naked In Dead Sins / Wen U Begin To Evaluate Ur Sins As D Coz Of Ur Failure In NNPC Apt Test / Must Read : Live And Let “THEM” Live: The Many Sins Of Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Many Sins by flexdee(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
- A Man who increased fuel pump price on the 1st of January to add to the suffering of the masses, knowing fully well that a lot of people would have traveled to their various States.
- A man who said He doesn't give a damn when journalists ask Him to declare His asset is not a good role model to behold.
- A man who said stealing is not corruption shouldn't be trusted with another four years.
- A PHD holder whose speech doesn't inspire confidence project a bad image of Nigeria education.
- A Man who sent Military personnel to Lagos freedom park at Ojota to shoot anybody at sight because they were protesting fuel hike is not a good democratic president.
- A man who sent well over 70,000 Military personnel to Osun State to Militarised an election when Nigeria needed them most at North East is not really serious as a President.
- A man who said if given another 4years He would fight corruption with technology but doubted the authenticity of Ekiti Gate tape recorded by Sagir Koli, when the characters involved has truly confessed that the meeting took place. That truly shows that He doesn't know anything about technology He was talking about.
- A Man who re-appointed Musiliu Obanikoro who was indicted in Ekiti Gate tape as a Minister, is nothing but a lover of impunity.
- A Man whose under His watch so much funds has been missing and nobody has been brought to book shows how clueless GEJ can be.
- A man who's appeasing the likes of Tompolo [ex-militant leader] & Fredrick Fasheun [OPC leader] with juicy contract to support His re-election is not worthy to be called a leader.
- A man who gave a very corrupt & criminal minded like DSP Alameisha whom has been declared wanted by British Govt a state pardon is a confused President.
- A man who's presiding over an administration that made South African Govt to seized almost $10m in one of His region Man & favourite Pastor's private jet doesn't understand what bi-lateral trade means and represent.
- What happened to the former NSA Andrew Owoeye Azazi who said Boko Haram is PDP & PDP is Boko Haram?
- "They((Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family"- President Goodluck Jonathan.
- Boko Haram has infiltrated my cabinet - President Goodluck Jonathan.
- Boko Haram is faceless - GEJ.
- Jonathan later said Boko Haram restrict my movement when He has the best security apparatus around Him, shows clearly that He's a clueless & coward President.
- That the FG under His leadership signed a bogus cease fire deal with a faceless group like Boko Haram which gulped Nigeria so much money makes Him a huge joke of the 21st century. That I think is the height of hypocrisy.

Much as I'm not rooting for any candidate in the next forthcoming elections, I think Jonathan is not good enough to be trusted with another 4years. This is my very humble submission, you may or not like it, but the fact still remains that He has done all the aforementioned points above.
I'll accept all the criticism & responsibility for this alone and all alone by myself.

I believe that there's no saint in all our politicians, irrespective of their party's affiliation. Majority of them are Devil in a human clothes. My case with Jonathan is to whom much is given, much is lost. He looked so meek and innocent in 2011 but He ended up being a disaster. I won't be swayed with I had no shoes mantra again.

Let me conclude by saying half truth & half lies are the hallmark of this administration.
God Bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja (photos) / Meet Brave Nigerian Woman Who Could Make Boko Haram Militants Sing And Dance For / See The BIG Rat That Was Killed Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.