Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (39335 Views)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) / Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by delishpot: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2015
Now adays sha, nairaland boys will call such a man woman wrapper for doing just that sha. grin

Good, good father. Spared time for his child.
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by NigerMan1: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Yomieluv:
Before his wealth,which his father stole as a governor.

You are partly right. His wealth started during/ after his father became governor. But he entered the real BIG LEAGUE when he started fronting for Government guys and politicians by holding oil blocks.
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by seangy4konji: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Money might not be large today but with focus and consistency,no one knows tommorow....

I go update my picture in 5 years time when i don over large.
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 26, 2015
This picture looks like it was taken in the late 90s.I remember back in 98, he was already running his company Zenon OiL which at the time was the biggest diesel supplier in Lagos. I remember he had a big arse mansion in Ikeja G.R.A back then before he eventually moved to the Island years later. If you look closely at the picture, you can see a big screen TV; you only got to see that kind of TV in rich folks home back in the day unlike now that every middle class Nigerian can afford flat screen TVs. This guy was seriously balling back then in Ikeja with different types of Mercedez Benz with vanity plates FO1 to FO whatever. Me i no know wetin u mean by rich again o.
MRLINGTON:
From the picha...He wasn't dat rich...

Nice picha...Now he's a bigger boy
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by ayodejiayeola(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2015
Family drawing portrait painting of Femi otedola, djcuppy, temi otedola and mother nana otedola.

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by akigbemaru: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2016
Femi otedola and his daughter!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) / Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos / Seyi Law's Wife, Ebere, Twerks For Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.