Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew (1822 Views)

Car Thief With Fake Burn Wounds Caught In Church In Aba (Photos) / Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) / Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by cheeketo(f): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Three days ago i made stew to keep in the freezer so that i can have something to eat after d day work ( don't like mama put, and u know its not good for a lady) anyway i poured the stew into a plastic and i still have some left in the pot after the plastic was filled. so i decided to give the remnant to a friend of mine who also feeds me once in a while. i decided to take it to her despite d fact that it was dark already( some times i stay in her house till like 9 pm. i use a Techno P9 tab and a small phone. a sixth sense ask me to put the tab behind the band of the skirt i had on, so i tucked the phone under my cloth, few meters to my friend's house, a fierce looking guy accosted me and demand for my phone( there has been stories of bag snatching and phone snatching in my area after dark) so i wasn't surprised when the guy demanded for my phone. i patiently told him that its in the plastic bag am carrying and he should allow me bring it out for him, but guess what i brought out the hot stew meant for my friend and threw it right in his face, guess he didn't know what was coming to him. then i ran like i have never ran in my life shouting for help.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by Merlissa(f): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by agohmamuda(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
wat i learned from this story is that, one should always walk with hot stew at night for safety.

7 Likes

Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by cheeketo(f): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
agohmamuda:
wat i learned from this story is that, one should always walk with hot stew at night for safety.

it was just coincidence if i didn't have that stew am sure my phone will be gone by now

1 Like

Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by Aitee1: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Serves him right! grin
Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by busky101(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
U sure say d thief no go chop d contents of d stew later on
Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by agohmamuda(m): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
cheeketo:

it was just coincidence if i didn't have that stew am sure my phone will be gone by now

Haba babe, i no talk otherwise oh. by d way, u get mind. suppose say d guy dodge d stew unkor? watin u think say go happen next? Give d phone to d thief nxt time, i'll buy u another. safety first.

2 Likes

Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
OP is so funny and brave. cheesy
Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by cheeketo(f): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
agohmamuda:

Haba babe, i no talk otherwise oh. by d way, u get mind. suppose say d guy dodge d stew unkor? watin u think say go happen next? Give d phone to d thief nxt time, i'll buy u another. safety first.

buy me gini? nxt time i will ask you to send money to my account when my phone is stolen
Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by agohmamuda(m): 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
cheeketo:

buy me gini? nxt time i will ask you to send money to my account when my phone is stolen

if you have a B.O.A account no wahalla or u'll wait till i return from France.
Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by Laird(m): 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
ONE TIME AFTER PRAYER GROUP PRAYER MEETING ON CAMPUS; A SISTER GAVE TORCHLIGHT TO A PHONE THIEF INSTEAD OF HER PHONE
Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by cheeketo(f): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2015
agohmamuda:

which one is B.O.A account again, please educate me o
Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by agohmamuda(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
cheeketo:

which one is B.O.A account again, please educate me o

Bank of America 'BOA'. I dont operate local account. Hehehe
Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by seangy4konji: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Washere omo aye...
Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by cheeketo(f): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2015
agohmamuda:

Bank of America 'BOA'. I dont operate local account. Hehehe

yeye dey smell grin shocked
Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by agohmamuda(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
cheeketo:

yeye dey smell grin shocked

i dont get? elucidate me pls, lol.
Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by joywendy(f): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lol! grin grin
Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by alakara(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
agohmamuda:

you be yy
Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by agohmamuda(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
alakara:
you be yy
i am sir? u sef dey game?
Re: How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew by adedayourt(m): 3:34am On Jul 16, 2015
Op wat of the pix lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Shot Now In South Africa / This Strange Thing Happened When A Woman Was Having Sex With Lover In Akwa Ibom / Body Of Newborn Baby Without Arms And Legs Found Dumped In A Forest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.