Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank (15959 Views)

Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) / Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by Misogynist2014(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Kinda funny.
Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by honeric01(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:
They should leave the pastors alone. He is a man of God and has right to do anything to anybody he so wishes. cool
remember, touch not my annoited.

including marrying your wife lopz
Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by loomer: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Heaven far
Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by Missmossy(f): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chai! Murderous couple, thank God he didn't die.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by MKO4ever(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2015

Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by johnadeb(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
i tink it is high time a joint christian regulatory body starts to look into d issues of dis mushroom church pastors who had turn pastoring into a trade dey can learn under any mushroom church, graduate and establish their own business (church) and start bearing d title pastors as if dey were really trained or ordained by a known seminary. this set of ppu do not even have any call of God on their lives and dis is evident as most of dem neither serve but always want to lead and be overseer.... i pity their followers because those self acclaimed pastors wud neva give in to being discipled rather they want to disciple others. i just pray God intervenes even if there are no regulatory bodies...
Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by dhebor258: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
dedons:
Good day my good nairalanders...

I'v been having a hard time on nairaland these days simply because i hardly get likes...

Please do me a favour and help me get 150likes today...

God bless you as you like my post.
..sorry o dz ur sickness no b here grin
dedons:

I'v been having a hard time on nairaland these days simply because i hardly get likes...

..sorry o dz ur sickness no b here
Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wat will d pastor preach?
Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by dedons: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
dhebor258:
..sorry o dz ur sickness no b here grin..sorry o dz ur sickness no b here
grin
dhebor258:
..sorry o dz ur sickness no b here grin..sorry o dz ur sickness no b here
Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by Stevegetry(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Not every pastors were called by GOD,some flashed GOD so that he can call them back.....
Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by Fourwinds: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
nonsense.!!! some pastors wey dey nack people wives. smmmh
Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by lolaxavier(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Orji's, disgracing ibos since 15BC... cheesy
Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by Herapal(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
RichDad1:
Seems they're related to Clifford Orji
Na Clifford young brother be that.
Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pastor
Violence
Hmmmm
Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by Herapal(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
lolaxavier:
Orji's, disgracing ibos since 15BC... cheesy
This your signature bad ooo. Nice one.
Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by JimTiger4(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
And these are the sort of issues where I obey the biblical injunction of not judging God's ministers/messengers ..... Let God be the judge and reward each man according to his works!
Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by olandoboy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
I wonder what he will be preaching 2 his church members if he can not control his temper.
Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by axeman10(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
The effect of getting too much inspiration from Terry G in the ministry...

Oya,Pastor knack am akpako!
Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by simdam500(m): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2015
They must have flog the tenant mercilessly grin grin

God of man is watching u ooo, man of God cry

1 Like

Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by mandate2004(f): 2:08am On Mar 25, 2015
Who knows if d pastor n his wife did wat they did just to defend themselves? Sometimes, neighbours can b troublesome especially wen they notice their co tenants profess Christ.
Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by tunnary(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2015
dedons:

Hahahahahaha, see o, na likes go solve ur prblms? Anyway make i giv u one lik bt u nor go fit get dat 150 be4 evening

1 Like

Re: Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank by ichieoriginal(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2015
Loooool..lmao

This is na Tag Team match..
;DLol
I just pray God helps us live like him
Cos no matter what we do God is not mocked,we are solely responsible for wateve we preach or teach.if u like teach am straight or put a twist..just remember wateva a man sow that's wat he reaps...
#walkingshoes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Livinus Onuagha: Methodist Bishop And Priests Visit Onitsha Market Fire Scene / A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? / Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.