Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry (2302 Views)

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? / Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy cheesy
I love kids
I love my hubby (future)
won't trade one of em for anything cheesy

I honestly want to get your take on this smiley
Re: Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
chibwike:
why
Cos raising kids was removed from d equation! undecided
Re: Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry by mirexxx(f): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
missclasssy:

I honestly want to get your take on this smiley
its off topic sha buh i'll modify later cheesy
Re: Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry by chibwike(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Cos raising kids was removed from d equation! undecided
what has guys done to you
Re: Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
chibwike:
Nothing! angry
Re: Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
chibwike:

It doesn't mean that guys have done anything, its just a preference
Re: Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry by chibwike(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
missclasssy:

It doesn't mean that guys have done anything, its just a preference
Every preference has a reason..
Re: Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 25, 2015
chibwike:
Every preference has a reason..
Well, the reason in inscribed in the preference. She just prefers motherhood to being wife
Re: Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry by Nwulia(f): 7:55am On Mar 25, 2015
I will not get married.what is the essence of Marriage without kids.one day you will get tired of sex.so NO KIDS NO MARRIAGE!!!
Re: Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2015
yes,i will still marry cos i love my hubby and d way he makes me feel in every way! kiss
Re: Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry by ireneidiva(f): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2015
nerdfrost:
Well,most gals nowadays wud jump into marriage if raising a child is removed out of the equation,this is because they have consumed the western culture completely. Most of them just wanna get married to a rich guy and adopt a kid. They don't wanna go thru the stress of child bearing.
And what is sinful about that
Re: Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2015
ireneidiva:

And what is sinful about that

Everything
Re: Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry by ireneidiva(f): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2015
mozzart:

Everything
Adopting a child is a sin? Something must be wrong with the way you think.
Re: Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry by JoeCutie(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2015
lagmostkuit:
If raising kids was removed from d equation, I wouldn't get married.

I'll become a reverend sister sad
Reverend Sisters are meant to have their legs closed all the time and nothing would come in between them (the legs), shey you know?
Re: Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry by JoeCutie(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Dimples192:
sad
Hmmm I'm lost because I want children but I'm not fussed about marriage. So if the kids were taken out of the equation then I think there is no need for legal papers (marriage)
But then you'd still go ahead and find a guy who would stick around and service you, right? grin
Re: Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry by ednut1(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2015
here to look for baby mama. kindly apply within grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

smart ladies: Things You Should Not Do For Your Boyfriend / Truth Or Dare / Check Out This Female Protest Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.