Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Business Partner Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner Needed (1757 Views)

Business Partner Needed / Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA / Business Partner Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partner Needed by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
I am in need of a business partner. If you have a good business idea or you already have a business which you need a partner to team up with you and contribute to raise capital and in planning, I would like you to indicate here.
Re: Business Partner Needed by freetowns: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ontarget:
I am in need of a business partner. If you have a good business idea or you already have a business which you need a partner to team up with you and contribute to raise capital and in planning, I would like you to reach me on BBM PIN 557E1D0D so we can discuss thoroughly.

*No farming or forex business.

*Scammers should not bother to reach me or you will be wasting your time.
Where is your location?
Re: Business Partner Needed by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
freetowns:

Where is your location?
Let's discuss in private.
Re: Business Partner Needed by uchdollar111: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sir, I'm not on BBM and I have a wonderful business idea that I'm executing but want a business partner to expand the business. Pls post Ur phone no and/email. Or you can reach me on 08101309222 or send me an email uchdollar(at)gmail(dot)com, I will be waiting for your reply sir.
Re: Business Partner Needed by emperoracro(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
I am looking for a reliable business partner,i deal with Agricultural products, i have a store and a bus for the business, am working on expansion. ROI is between 7%-12% monthly. Pm me or call or WhatsApp me on +2348136909187, pls i want only serious and mature people. Thanks
CLOSED
Re: Business Partner Needed by kelvin1191(m): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
emperoracro:
I am looking for a reliable business partner,i deal with Agricultural products, i have a store and a bus for the business, am working on expansion. ROI is between 7%-12% monthly. Pm me or call or WhatsApp me on +2348136909187, pls i want only serious and mature people. Thanks

Where do u base and what is d minimum investment capital?
Re: Business Partner Needed by OJSENERGY(m): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
I've got a structure in oil and gas.... I need a financial partner for expansion. If u interested, send me a mail ojsenergyservices@gmail.com.
Re: Business Partner Needed by emperoracro(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2015
kelvin1191:

Where do u base and what is d minimum investment capital?
i base in Lagos but d biz cuts across Nigeria, mostly the southwest and southeast
Minimum investment is #200,000
Re: Business Partner Needed by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
OJSENERGY:
I've got a structure in oil and gas.... I need a financial partner for expansion. If u interested, send me a mail ojsenergyservices@gmail.com.
I sent you a mail.
Re: Business Partner Needed by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
uchdollar111:
Sir, I'm not on BBM and I have a wonderful business idea that I'm executing but want a business partner to expand the business. Pls post Ur phone no and/email. Or you can reach me on 08101309222 or send me an email uchdollar(at)gmail(dot)com, I will be waiting for your reply sir.
Sent you a mail
Re: Business Partner Needed by akinvest(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Ontarget:
I am in need of a business partner. If you have a good business idea or you already have a business which you need a partner to team up with you and contribute to raise capital and in planning, I would like you to reach me on BBM PIN 557E1D0D so we can discuss thoroughly.

*No farming or forex business.

*Scammers should not bother to reach me or you will be wasting your time.
I have a biz with 10% ROI monthly, i need someone who can inject his found for both of us to run the biz together. send me a mail. bodunakin@yahoo.com
Re: Business Partner Needed by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2015
akinvest:
I have a biz with 10% ROI monthly, i need someone who can inject his found for both of us to run the biz together. send me a mail. bodunakin@yahoo.com
Sent you a mail.
Re: Business Partner Needed by akinvest(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ontarget:

Sent you a mail.
I have reply ur mail.
Re: Business Partner Needed by OJSENERGY(m): 12:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Ontarget:

I sent you a mail.
[quote author=Ontarget post=32064879]

I didn't get your mail. I suggest u remail me.
Re: Business Partner Needed by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2015
OJSENERGY:
I have resent it.
Re: Business Partner Needed by aikfrank(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Business already on

aikwebdesign@gmail.com

I will give you full details.
Re: Business Partner Needed by akinvest(m): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
akinvest:
I have reply ur mail.
You have not reply my mail yet.
Re: Business Partner Needed by freakyme: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
Am interested in working with any investor as a partner in any profitable business .Am an Experience IT Administrator
Re: Business Partner Needed by DeeBaDan: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Business: My Experience, Challenges And Possibly Feeding Solution / Signature Irregular Issue With Nigerian Banks (GTB Especially) / Antiseptic Soap Wholesalers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.