Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Which Design Do You Prefer? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Which Design Do You Prefer? (1462 Views)

Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here / Diamond Bank's Old And New Brand: Which do you prefer?? / Flash Or Swish: Which One Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Design Do You Prefer? by obiscolly(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hi guys,

I need your opinion to help me pick a suitable logo for a company. This company is basically into making baked goods(mainly assorted bread/cakes) and some selected fast food. Its name is 'Yummy Fantasy'. Which of these logo designs do you prefer and any suggestions to improve on the design?

Thanks

Re: Which Design Do You Prefer? by uokocha70(m): 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
The first one. Consider using brighter colours.
Re: Which Design Do You Prefer? by diceman1: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Both very nice. Prefer the second.
Re: Which Design Do You Prefer? by obiscolly(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
uokocha70:
The first one. Consider using brighter colours.
Thanks for your input. Very well noted! I also suggested to the designer that the colour for the 'Yummy' was quite dark. A friend mistook it for black from afar.
Re: Which Design Do You Prefer? by obiscolly(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
diceman1:
Both very nice. Prefer the second.
Thanks bro. Do you think it says much about the business at a glance?
Re: Which Design Do You Prefer? by diceman1: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
obiscolly:

Thanks bro. Do you think it says much about the business at a glance?

I definitely looks like a bakery at fist glance. The first one has a more of ice cream than cup cake look.

The loops in the two m's in yummy made it a bit hard for me to make out the word. But I think it's just me.
Re: Which Design Do You Prefer? by obiscolly(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
diceman1:

I definitely looks like a bakery at fist glance. The first one has a more of ice cream than cup cake look.

The loops in the two m's in yummy made it a bit hard for me to make out the word. But I think it's just me.
Thanks man. Its not just you. I noticed that too and i needed someone to point it out to confirm it wasn't just me. We'll have to work on that. Really appreciate!
Re: Which Design Do You Prefer? by diceman1: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
I like the colours. I don't think you should change them.
Re: Which Design Do You Prefer? by OGZIL: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2015
it depends on wat u primary want it 4...the 2nd 1 goes well wit a food cooking business like a chef, but the first 1 looks like ice cream nd cup cakes...
but the 2 designs nd colour is gud, no need 2 change dem...love it!!

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This Is An Art Work. / Check Out Some Of My Logos And Cartoonings / Please Help Rate My Recent Graphics Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.