Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures (34634 Views)

Covenant University In Pictures / The Hostel Nnamdi Azikiwe Built For UNN In Poor State (Photos) / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (unizik) In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by oneeast: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Use your google to locate the permanent site of NAUTH. The pix you have up there is the tempsite.

[quotuthor=oilykid post=31966277]where are the pictures [/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by TidBits247: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2015

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Vikky014(f): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Boxer007:
Scientist have finally create a pill that gets men pregnant thru the annnnus. Am so happy
you mean you are happy to b a gayy are u happy that u can get pregnant tru d anusare you suppose to be bothered abt pregancy since u r a gaySMH
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Boxer007:
Scientist have finally create a pill that gets men pregnant thru the annnnus. Am so happy
and y are u happy
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Boxer007(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Vikky014:
you mean you are happy to b a gayy are u happy that u can get pregnant tru d anusare you suppose to be bothered abt pregancy since u r a gaySMH

yes am gay and may I remind you that I can take your man if/when I want and probably make him my boo. Don't be jealous coz no one gives a dam about females anymore
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Boxer007(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
eskober:
and y are u happy

this means I can get any man pregnant including you,sir. smiley
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Boxer007:
SHAME ON YOU MAN
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Boxer007(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
jamillion:
smokers ar liable to die young

My dear, I don't smoke but I could love you though. Are you single?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
folabayo1:
Nice though.. But buhari will butify it as soon as he takes charge on march28
Saibaba
Saibuhari
I LOVE YOUR SLAVE MENTALITY
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Boxer007(m): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
SHAME ON YOU MAN

My dear, don't be ashame. You should be happy because this means I can get any man pregnant including you
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Boxer007(m): 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
jamillion:
smokers ar liable to die young

Do you want a boy friend?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by benzion72(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
[b]PTF Drug sold [/b]here sign post still stand after more than 20 years. Vote integrity, Vote change

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by daxon001(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
podosci:
What the essence of this thread and hope its not to celebrate nuissance?
Thank God for google, nobody can deceive us that those pictures above indicate that the teaching hospital is upto standard, You just have to google teaching hospitals around the world and you know we are all living in a zoo called Nigeria.
yh,looks unrefined indeedsad
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Vikky014(f): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
Boxer007:

yes am gay and may I remind you that I can take your man if/when I want and probably make him my boo. Don't be jealous coz no one gives a dam about females anymore
really but u didnt answer my question. i asked you why u want to give birth since u know you are gay
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by idu1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
loomer:
Inside nko?
na bed bugs go full inside ni....
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by loomer: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
idu1:
na bed bugs go full inside ni....

Make bed first de before bugs go fit de na
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Were you denied access into the hospital? Show us what matters na undecided
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Boxer007:

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
kellynoah:
huh Did the BRIDE came to deliver a baby? cheesy cheesy

there is a Catholic church in the hospital premise..maybe wedding thr
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by folabayo1(f): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
I LOVE YOUR SLAVE MENTALITY
I got the mentality from ur mother wink
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Ajorosun: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
ControlX:

Sincerely this is not it. No sentiments! undecided
A perfect example of the result of Igbo marginalisation over the year. Kudos to Buhari and his northern company. You will never smell our votes this Saturday. Sadists!

Uni Zik was established 1991 n dis hospital was founded probably 1996 or 7 ..... Northerners only rule for 4-5 yrs out of 19yrs of existence of dis teaching hospital..... Hw come northerners has to b blame for dis?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by olawale4uandi: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Those ppl are fooling us
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Boxer007:

Tufiakwa. God forbid...I give so many dam. even bigger than kainji dam about women..Am chatting with my lover now...gosh beats me how person go prefer man strong nyash
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by otigbagba: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
waternogetememy:
Dat is exactly wat BUHARI AND ALL THE Northern General that have ruled Nigeria left in the East.

They are asking igbos to vote for them again. No chance!
.....which one ur broda Jonathan don build for u...ndi ala
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by otigbagba: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by kings09(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
So what's d point?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by kristein(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
prettyJoy22:
What are we supposed to do with this pictures? Its not like the structures are attractive undecided
bfor i could raise word with u..let me ask u the school u are/already attending to know who really is talking
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Missy89(f): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
loads of crap! angry
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by omaund: 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Six months ago I lost my job and after that I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a great website which literally saved me. I started working for them online and in a short time after I've started averaging 15k a month... The best thing was that cause I am not that computer savvy all I needed was some basic typing skills and internet access to start...
This is where to start►œ►œ►œ►WWW.JOBS-FASHION.COM

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Smh... Disease! angry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by searider(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
oathman:
if u re proud of this as teaching hospital, then i'm dissapointed in you..... lagos island general hospital is better than this... #FACT

Bro u are even going too far; ajeromi_ifelodun primary health care ccentre is even better than what this guy is boasting about.

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
folabayo1:
I got the mentality from ur mother wink
YOUR MALEE PONMO THERE SHEDIOT angry

Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got / Mention A Popular Place In Your School And Someone Will Tell You The Name / Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures)