Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? (5426 Views)

Should I Include Every Job I Hold On My CV? / Vacancies In A Hotel At VI / How Can I Package My Cv After Been Dismissed From A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by Ab025(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
hello joblanders, pls am currently searching for a job and i want to go and distribute my CV at VI, so I need u guys to advice me on which good multinational or domestic companies i can drop my CV at Victoria Island, Lagos.

I look forward to your replies. thanks

Note# It mustn't only be at VI, you can also add any company you know here in Lagos
Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by ElDeeVee(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Go to zenith bank head office around Eko hotel
Also fidelity bank @ kofo abayomi street....both @ VI
Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
I feel it'll be best you specify the type of company or position you're looking at.
Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by Ab025(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
taiwolusol:
I feel it'll be best you specify the type of company or position you're looking at.

private or multinational coy, and am a b. Sc Economics graduate, jobs related to that field is what i seek for. thanks
Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by kodlins(f): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
I guess you were a batch A Corp member that just passed out??
Not easy but Oluwa bless your hustle..
Ab025:
hello joblanders, pls am currently searching for a job and i want to go and distribute my CV at VI, so I need u guys to advice me on which good multinational or domestic companies i can drop my CV at Victoria Island, Lagos.

I look forward to your replies. thanks

Note# It mustn't only be at VI, you can also add any company you know here in Lagos
Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Just go to VI you will see them in different structures and shape......Step into any your spirit leads. God bless your hustle!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by fison(m): 7:11am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=Ab025 post=31965891]

private or multinational coy, and am a b. Sc Economics graduate, jobs related to that field is what i seek for. thanks

4 economics graduates urgently needed. forward
cv to jobonomeme@yahoo.com. the first four gets

the job instantly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by yoged(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=fison post=31976139][/quote] get a life.u wan scam the guy abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by fison(m): 7:37am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=yoged post=31976524] get a life.u wan scam the guy abi

But while on earth do you guys tag everything to be SCAM? Well, its not by force but God sees me. Thanks!
Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=fison post=31976704][/quote]

Please fison, can you shed more light on the job, I am a graduate of economics.
sent you a fb message.
Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by fison(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=FreshNaijaBoy post=31982186]

sent you a fb message.

I saw the advert on the front page and i thought it wise to update you
Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by fison(m): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2015
FreshNaijaBoy:

sent you a fb message.
Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=fison post=31984217][/quote]

Thanks bro
Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by Ab025(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
@fison......the email add. jobonomeme@yahoo.com is nor going thru...
Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by fison(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=Ab025 post=31990386]@fison......the email add. jobonomeme@yahoo.com is nor going thru...

Eyah, that's what was posted. Am sorry about that
Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by simplex2: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
No 'multinational' will accept your cv when they are not recruiting: and recruitment is mostly first thru online.

Try the domestic companies first.

Also, use vconnect to get info of some companies, open their website, click on contact us and copy out the email address. Send your application and cv to as many as you can get in a day. Remember to turn off your 'sent from my BB' signature when sending the mails and don't spam the mails. Just one at a time (unless you know how to use bcc ,blind-carbon-copy. very well).

When you get to VI, pick one road and scout; you can try kofo Abayomi today (and all the attached streets, closes and inns around it), tomorrow you try Adeola Odeku, next you hit Awolowo etc.

After that, try ikoyi; if you can make your way into Dolphin estate, osborne estate and parkview. They dont normally allow people without estate id card to come in but if you come early enough when staff of companies are going in, you may be lucky. Or find someone to build a rapport that will help you get in.

I did all these sometime back, and till today, I still get invited for interviews even when I've got something doing. If you don't have a job, your only job is to get a job!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
simplex2:
No 'multinational' will accept your cv when they are not recruiting: and recruitment is mostly first thru online.

Try the domestic companies first.

Also, use vconnect to get info of some companies, open their website, click on contact us and copy out the email address. Send your application and cv to as many as you can get in a day. Remember to turn off you 'sent from my BB' signature when sending the mails.

When you get to VI, pick one road and scout; you can try kofo Abayomi today (and all the attached streets, closes and inns around it), tomorrow you try Adeola Odeku, next you hit Awolowo etc.

After that, try ikoyi; if you can make your way into Dolphin estate, osborne estate and parkview. They dont normally allow people without estate id card to come in but if you come early enough when staff of companies are going in, you may be lucky. Or find someone to build a rapport that will help you get in.

I did all these sometime back, and till today, I still get invited for interviews even when I've got something doing. If you don't have a job, your only job is to get a job!
BEST advice ever,but yet ppls aint going to accept it...

2 Likes

Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by simplex2: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
hilaomo:
BEST advice ever,but yet ppls aint going to accept it...

Some peeps have it a bit easy: live with their parents, enjoy free food, no accommodation to pay for, no siblings that look up to you. The condition I was when I started searching for job made it 'impossible' for me to sit back without a job. I JUST HAD TO GET IT!

3 Likes

Re: Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? by kart042000(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
simplex2:

Some peeps have it a bit easy: live with their parents, enjoy free food, no accommodation to pay for, no siblings that look up to you. The condition I was when I started searching for job made it 'impossible' for me to sit back without a job. I JUST HAD TO GET IT!

I love that spirit, I tried all that sometime ago and still didn't get any interview nor invite. God dey sha, we will overcome. Studied masters in mobile and satellite communication and i am CCIE certified.

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Reviews Salary / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Operations Programme 201 / Diamond Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.