Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:03 PM

Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) (43960 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With New Photos / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" / Makeup Free Bimbo Akintola And Her Cucumbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) by olaleke2(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
ELECTION IS NOT ABOUT THE BOOBS O......SHOO!

GO HERE https://www.nairaland.com/2214810/importance-us-page-website TO READ ABOUT HOW TO OFFER A UNIQUE SERVICE ON FIVERR!
Re: Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) by babeflenz(f): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
[b][/b]nawa ooo, girls bleaching beyond recognition...
Re: Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) by sanchezzz: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Meanwhile the lady above me has got a big butt. Guys check it out! kiss
you are rite bro.. reminds of wale's clappers.
Shawty got a big ol' buttttt
Oh Yeah!
clappers to the front , front, front, front, front.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
rokiatu:
We don't know her here in Tawallahome.
i just got my salary today,will u come over?
Re: Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) by creepsyme(f): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
hw much will she be paid?
Re: Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
ochejoseph:
‎See The 10 things you must Know about 2015 Presidential Election ‎

1. This election is a choice between  Moving Forward and going backward 

2. This election is a choice between a 73 year old man that cannot remember the name of his running mate, his party or INEC and a 53 year old man that has midwived the transformation of critical Infrastructure in our Country

3. This election is a clear choice between going Analogue and proceeding with digitalisation

4. This election is a choice between a Man who built the first speed rail in sub-Saharan Africa and another who cancelled it's first Metro project

5. This election is a contest between a man who set up 12 brand New universities and a man who did not set up any as head of state

6.This election is about a man who gave young people YOUWIN and Almajiri schools and another who celebrates them as weapons of electoral Terrorism 

7. This Election is about a man who is on the verge of wiping out Polio and a man who does not believe in immunisation 

8. This Election is a race between a Generation that superintended over the Decay of our Nation and a generation that must salvage it,

9.This election a clear fight between a confused cattle herder with a stagnant No of 150 cows after 12 years and a Man whose agricultural policies and programmes have cut our food import by 40% 

10.This is election is between a Professor of Buharinomics who wants to stabilise the price of crude in the international Market / make =N= equivalent to $ 1 and a Man who under whose watch Nigeria became the biggest economy in Africa 

This Election is a clear choice.    between Good and Evil 

This election is about you 

Use your PVC wisely 

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria 

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph 

& also dis election is about some1 who believes stealing is not corruption & some1 who believes stealing is corruption....be wise...
Re: Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Collynzo419:
4 days to Buhari's victory

We cant wait till Monday. General Buhari will be the President-Elect of Nigeria

All hands on deck to ensure the General's victory

#wehavedecided

Keep deceiving yourself while playing host to false paradise reigns. Smh!
Re: Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) by killuminati(m): 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Damn! Make she give me the P make I F, plus squeeze the B and also suck the C.. I won't mind if she can even suck my D.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) by KingBish(f): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
I'll just drop this here

Re: Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) by sampsondeen(m): 1:03am On Mar 25, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Meanwhile the lady above me has got a big butt. Guys check it out! kiss
thnks bro...jes fed ma eyes

following her alwedi
Re: Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) by SeanT10: 1:03am On Mar 25, 2015
So what
Re: Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) by sampsondeen(m): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Can I observe the elections with her?

She con take style fine now.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 7:34am On Mar 25, 2015
smakati:
I dey trip for her no be small, unfortunately I have a gf

I can't resist her hottness... Where and how can I get her details or contact?
Re: Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) by ibk4luv(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2015
jossynuts:
story

yes ooo, the story Don change 2 the 1 we want .... Gej Don dey pack him load 4 aso road already preparing 4 Otueke
Re: Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) by smakati(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

I can't resist her hottness... Where and how can I get her details or contact?
I no know, if I did I for don find her go
Re: Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
smakati:
I no know, if I did I for don find her go

That's very ambitious but pathetically insane

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation / Tiwa Savage Gets Extra Sleeve Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.