Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Housemaids Or Husband Snatchers ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housemaids Or Husband Snatchers ? (1168 Views)

Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands / Are You Sending Your Housemaids To School? / How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housemaids Or Husband Snatchers ? by Jcob(m): 7:28am On Jan 20, 2009
I watched a Nigerian movie on AM where the housemaid used juju to make the Oga of the house fall in love with her. She ended up breaking that home. How reliable are housemaids in running the day to day affairs of the nuclear family?
Re: Housemaids Or Husband Snatchers ? by FBS: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2009
Jcob:

I watched a Nigerian movie on AM where the housemaid used juju to make the Oga of the house fall in love with her. She ended up breaking that home. How reliable are housemaids in running the day to day affairs of the nuclear family?
watching these housemaid/oga saga movies, a nuclear family can turn to a nuclear bomb.
Re: Housemaids Or Husband Snatchers ? by MrCrackles(m): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2009
uhmmmm, nollywood! undecided
Re: Housemaids Or Husband Snatchers ? by spikedcylinder: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2009
No reasonable person would leave her household to be run by a maid. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Name 3 Things You Love About Your Spouse? / Marriage Trouble - Advice / A Letter To My Unborn Child!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.