Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl (16105 Views)

Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) / Police Arrest ‘Uncle’ For Rape Of 16-Year-Old Housemaid In Lagos (Photo) / Civil Servant Dies In Efcc's Custody After Six Hours (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by ratchetwrench: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
CR77:
You see ur life
How does the way I live my life affect your life?
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by AlphaDibia(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Na heavy mess up o.. abi na double wahala be this, shey? if e wan defile underage babe, why e go wan use force without babe consent?

Snoop being talk one thing that say: "ain't no pussy is good enough to take me to jail." Smh Bad condition

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by AJOT99(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hmm....
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by upsonn(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
exxell:
Buhari started it.... IF BUHARI CAN DO IT WITH LITTLE AISHA, WHY WON'T OTHERS EMULATE HIM?

MEANWHILE, RAPE IS WRONG.... BOTH MORALLY, PHYSICALLY, PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY!

Dumb!!!

2 Likes

Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by Realgana(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
CR77:
B 4 bobo
For Big Boy.
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nawaya, all these randy men, una no dey taya with teenagers .......l hope they jail d mofo angry
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by Dragonking: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
yorubaa and rape is like 5&6. Tufiakwa
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by cornoil(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
This na lie joor, u met him at a restaurant, then she took u to a guesthouse as the owner, then took u to the room. A 15 years old Lagos girl.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by ilovecritics(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:
Just because you wanna get down on a fresh oil rig you have to lie and force her......

What happened to his convincing words or money to get an olosho for his hungry joystick

From my observations; people that tend to rape girls are guys that can't Woo a lady. I can bleeb a lady without spending more than 2K. A classic lady! My tongue? Leave am na Sugar..

grin wink
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
chymystique:

HOW pls @ the bold sentence?

Am not a Buhari fan but this your statement is truckload of bullshit and stupidd! Did aisha tell u she was raped?? Pls go read the meaning of "rape" before coming here to spew trash.. this is how people get themselves into trouble.. na wa o

My dear, try and google "Rape" and check out its full branches and types. Also, google the age Buhari married Aisha! If its your daughter, how would you feel? Was Aisha up to the official age of marriage before being handed out?
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by dre11(m): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
ilovecritics:

From my observations; people that tend to rape girls are guys that can't Woo a lady. I can bleed a lady without spending more than 2K. A classic lady! My tongue? Leave am na Sugar..

grin wink

Bad boygringrin

You are right about that observation

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by chymystique(f): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
exxell:

My dear, try and google "Rape" and check out its full branches and types. Also, google the age Buhari married Aisha! If its your daughter, how would you feel? Was Aisha up to the official age of marriage before being handed out?

You know that's their religious belief and aisha seems to be happy with her husband... But in the case of rape wrt to this topic, the man forcefully had carnal knowledge of the gal... if they both consented to the sex, then it would ve been no biggie that he slept with a fifteen yrs old. No matter the age, I feel sex should be consented to by both individuals, anything less than that is rape.
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
chymystique:

You know that's their religious belief and aisha seems to be happy with her husband... But in the case of rape wrt to this topic, the man forcefully had carnal knowledge of the gal... if they both consented to the sex, then it would ve been no biggie that he slept with a fifteen yrs old. No matter the age, I feel sex should be consented to by both individuals, anything less than that is rape.

How are we sure that Aisha consented to the marriage at that time? Do you know I have a sister that is 15 ears old now... Only the thought of a man as old as Buhari at the time he married Aisha makes me want to vomit.... I get what you are saying actually. The topic is a clear case of forced rape... But religion or no religion, Say no to perverts... Its inhumane to penetrate immature girls!
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by deebsman1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evathyst:
Hmnnn I smell set-up.

He promised you a job but ask u to meet him @ a guest house. Like dts their head office abi? undecided

They should just say the man cunningly f'cked her. But rape, if I hear?
thx for taking dat outta my mouth
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by tellwisdom: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Is the gurl a virgin??
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by Sacramento4real(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
A fifteen year old looking for Job?Pls remind me again the average age of a Secondary school student.
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
15 don soji na,i remember wen i got disvirgined at 17 by my then GF who was 15,her ex was a 28yrs old dude in the university and he was hitting it on a regular,matter of fact i was the youngest she and her pack of friends ever dated,the least her friends dated were 24
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by GenIgrigi: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
**grins** yoruba people and pedophilia, Choi!. I am sure that monkey will vote buhari so he can legalize defilement of little children.
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by eleko1: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Persin go chop nah ; grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin I weak small
CR77:
Waiting person want go fine for TANZANIA and KENYA even China or Japan even germany visa fees no reach 12,000 naira. You get mind oo, I smell 419 here
undecided undecided shocked shocked
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by Timbi: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chai! See how KONJI just messed up a promising civil service career.

KONJI! KONJI! KONJI!
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by eleko1: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
A Trial will 'CONFUSE' U
CR77:
Waiting person want go fine for TANZANIA and KENYA even China or Japan even germany visa fees no reach 12,000 naira. You get mind oo, I smell 419 here
TANZANIA,KENYA no bi abroad undecidedundecided grin
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by ebudule: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Wetin 15yrs wan take job do. In parent no dey feed am or wetin,y she kon follow am enter room again,whey na room job dey or an interview she think say she wan do for the room.abeg make Una pack komot jare
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by CR77(f): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
If na abroad why you no go live 4 there Make you stop to deceive people.
eleko1:
A Trial will 'CONFUSE' UTANZANIA,KENYA no bi abroad undecidedundecided grin
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by lozanni(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
CR77:
Na wa oo always segun

OP abeg make you change your name sharp sharp.

I dey fear to hear the name segun now.. tongue

Hahaaaahaaa

Its a tongue-biting name.
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by eleko1: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Who?
CR77:
If na abroad why you no go live 4 there Make you stop to deceive people.
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by Fourwinds: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
is like kitty cat now charm some men when dey see it. dey don't even have control of deir medula oblaganta again. I know say some men fit die ontop puna..ny. chei.!!!
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by Fourwinds: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
tellwisdom:
Is the gurl a virgin??
go ask d civil servant wey chop d Congo meat nah
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by Fourwinds: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
youmour:
15 don soji na,i remember wen i got disvirgined at 17 by my then GF who was 15,her ex was a 28yrs old dude in the university and he was hitting it on a regular,matter of fact i was the youngest she and her pack of friends ever dated,the least her friends dated were 24
all dis small girls no agree say dem small sha. dem just dey nack rod any how.
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by chiedu7: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
"NOW NOBODY SAY WHICH TRIBE THIS PERVERT COME FROM.
IF NA IGBO MAN DO AM NOW THE UNA GO SAY IGBO MAN DON RAPE
"
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by CR77(f): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
You you you and all una 419 group way dey deceive nigerians youth to go suffer 4 another man country. tongue tongue
eleko1:
Who?
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by condralbede(m): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
CR77:
Na wa oo always segun

OP abeg make you change your name sharp sharp.

I dey fear to hear the name segun now.. tongue
segun is difference from seun man.....
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by eagleeyez: 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:
Just because you wanna get down on a fresh oil rig you have to lie and force her......

What happened to his convincing words or money to get an olosho for his hungry joystick

Am an activist on rape but did u reasd the guest house part? C'mon! She folloed him to a guest house and all the way into one of it;s rooms

No be today!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River / Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano / How We Dismantled Boko Haram Leadership — DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.