Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Please Help Save A Friend (peeling Skin) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Save A Friend (peeling Skin) (667 Views)

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / Peeling Skin, What Could Be The Cause? - Pictures / Please Help Save My Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Save A Friend (peeling Skin) by EsperaSoft: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
A friend of mine is having the skin of his manhood peeling, with blood and unbearable pains. Please can doctors and any body in the house advise me on what treatment to give him. Please someone help me.
Re: Please Help Save A Friend (peeling Skin) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Fp aBeG... Eleyi gidi gaN
Re: Please Help Save A Friend (peeling Skin) by EsperaSoft: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Please I need an answer to the question above
Re: Please Help Save A Friend (peeling Skin) by Redoil: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2015
EsperaSoft:
A friend of mine is having the skin of his manhood peeling, with blood and unbearable pains. Please can doctors and any body in the house advise me on what treatment to give him. Please someone help me.
i hope you arent the one

(1) (Reply)

Pelvic Floor Exercise System-nyanfu.com / Do You Use Gas For Cooking? / Argi Plus - For Overall Heart Health And Better Immune Function

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.