Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP (33557 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / Court Orders Alternative In Buhari Disqualification Suit / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by 1Dray(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Omo see finishing... Nijeriya Sai Jonathan!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by koma1(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
I pity this man's children I wonder the kind of advice he will be giving them
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Emyo:
Are you on instagram?
Get ready with your video cameras.

I will be regramming and sharing live videos of the 28th March Election from across Nigeria.

Let's do it together follow me on instagram click www.instagram.com/Emma_ogiri

I follow back .

where we dey follow you go
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by HzRF(m): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

“We know that he does not have a certificate and
that he was not eligible to contest but we have
moved on from there and we are ready to meet
him in the field. The truth is that the APC are
suffering from all manner of paranoia and they
have lost touch with reality''- ffk. grin

This was the highlight.. cheesy
We also hope that he is not disqualified so that we have the opportunity to deal with him once and for all and demystify him at the polls. It would be a cruel act to deprive us of the opportunity of bursting his bubble once and for all and to humiliate him at the polls.

I prefer this
This man get punch lines

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Jesusloveyou: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
When lai mohammed spoke I knew APC has been trembling over the jufgement . People would defintely have heary attack tomorrow.
that is why i hate dis country,how can u buy judge with 2b naira,and expect me to accept his judgement,in d first place,he suppose to struck out d case,d case is not worthy to be consider,
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by fritiyo: 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
luvmijeje:

*yimu* For the sake of your principal and this country let's hope the judge made use of his brain instead of his stomach.

If u allow the judge use his brain buhari will not survive from the coma of the judgement bros.
let him use is conscience to send buhari back to his home town to a wonderful welcom party for his honour.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by GBTYO: 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Fani Kayode is on fire![/size]

This dude should have been a rapper.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Victortee1(m): 12:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Collynzo419:
When FFK opens his mouth, all you can expect are lies, deceit and drug-fueled comments.

It is clear that the inner circle of the Jonathan government has been infiltrated. The patriotic Nigerians in the Presidency pass relevant information to the media and the opposition parties.

-2 weeks before the postponement of elections in Febuhari, the PDP said the election date was sacrosanct. The media raised alarm that PDP was planning to postpone it, FFK denied it- what happened?

-2 days before General Buhari's presidential speech at Chatham House, the media raised alarm that the PDP was planning to use illegal immigrants and miscreants in the UK to protest at the event- FFK denied it- what happened?

-Jonathan called the King of Morocco to solicit for support, the King dismissed him. The media reported it and FFK denied it- what happened?

The PDP keeps planning but the God of Nigeria keeps disappointing them.

Nigerians are ready for change and we will use our democratic rights to remove this wicked government.

Change. Change. Change!

#wehavedecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by InvertedHammer: 12:30am On Mar 26, 2015
2 days to the elections.

And PDP is still crying about Buhari

Too degrading

/

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by joystickextendr: 12:30am On Mar 26, 2015
okay

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by loomer: 12:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Hallucinations
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by agabaI23(m): 12:36am On Mar 26, 2015
limmo:
I CNT jst stop hating Dis man. jst because u r paid to talk, u kept poking into evry matta. pshwwwww,!!!! funniest phin is dat I dnt even recognise him o.
This must be painful

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by loomer: 12:39am On Mar 26, 2015
limmo:
I CNT jst stop hating Dis man. jst because u r paid to talk, u kept poking into evry matta. pshwwwww,!!!! funniest phin is dat I dnt even recognise him o.

On a neutral level, wetn him talk wey bad, court neva pronounce judgement APC don de complain...

Yet dem hail court wen dem win cases..

Make dem just let the court decide and stop to de accuse ppl

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Ilekeh(f): 12:39am On Mar 26, 2015
clevvermind:
have lost touch with reality''- ffk.

i like the way this man talks. gringrin

If they've "moved on from there", why is the case still in court?

PDP, try harder please. You're making this win too easy for Buhari.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by dagbokoncept(m): 12:42am On Mar 26, 2015
You go fear yearnings. Osun, ekiti,ogun ,oyo ,kwara have refused to conduct local government elections in their state and they are condemning PDP, while they are the ones that has tortured, killed and bury democracy. Just imagining if the hold the power at centre, they will refuse to conduct elections at state level , so governors are now appointed. God forbid! No to Apc! No to buhari! No to anarchy! Vote Good luck Ebele Jonathan for continuity, sustainability and transformation. Gej till 2019!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by bobisky(m): 12:48am On Mar 26, 2015
2 days to Presidential election. Jega is still the INEC boss No Fake Shekau Adamu Muazu still PDP chair. @APCNIgeriauna well done ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 26, 2015
I cut for this guy, Chief FFK. He's highly educated, I respect him. He is truelly the speaker of PDP, and when speaks Amechi farts. Thank God PDP got FFK. GEJ till Buhari turns 76 yrs., old.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by mrbillz(m): 12:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Naija I dey hail o

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by CoolKizzy(m): 12:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Incidentally, what is happening in Adamawa, just like in many other states, is like a twisted thing; the people in the opposition today were the ones in the PDP and they were the ones who ran the state down. They did so badly and then moved on to the APC.
Today, PDP is surely the new deal; it is the change in Adamawa.

Nuhu Ribadu

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Cutest9gerian(m): 12:56am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Victortee1 post=31972566][/quote]na only u decide o.. My vote goes to Gej..i cnt vote an illiterate into power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 26, 2015
me I want change for sure. I will vote GMB, and vote out Ambode. Let's see, give PDP to Lagos and the presidential seat to Buhari. That's some change.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by 9jagoodman: 12:59am On Mar 26, 2015
StarFist:
PDP 5 - APC 0!
GBAM!!!!
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 26, 2015
Cutest9gerian:
na only u decide o.. My vote goes to Gej..i cnt vote an illiterate into power

It is obvious that you are the dullest one ever. The man speaks better than some of our professors, he speaks better than your president who has a PhD. He is one of the smartest military men in the country, please, find a way to modify what you have just said. Because people blab about some certificate doesn't mean he is illiterate. You are just not wise at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by 9jagoodman: 1:01am On Mar 26, 2015
dadaic:
me I want change for sure. I will vote GMB, and vote out Ambode. Let's see, give PDP to Lagos and the presidential seat to Buhari. That's some change.

What do you think Buhari will do, believe me, this man has lost touch with reality. Voting out APC in Lagos is a necessity.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Cutest9gerian(m): 1:05am On Mar 26, 2015
dadaic:

It is obvious that you are the dullest one ever. The man speaks better than some of our professors, he speaks better than your president who has a PhD. He is one of the smartest military men in the country, please, find a way to modify what you have just said. Because people blab about some certificate doesn't mean he is illiterate. You are just not wise at all.
hahahaha ..and he doesnt know d'meaning of INEC...his party is all progressive CONFIDENT..and his vp is Osinbade..u must b as daft as he is!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 26, 2015
yimu

StarFist:
PDP 5 - APC 0!
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

If they've "moved on from there", why is the case still in court?

PDP, try harder please. You're making this win too easy for Buhari.

Help me ask him oo. IBB talked about why they should not bring such issue because he knows GMB has a certificate and he also knows the same rule back then is still what persists now. Who has been smart enough to change the rule? Is it GEJ? IBB talked about it and ever since they moved from there. Some illiterates decided to mention it because they just want to talk. When the British brought GMB in and asked several questions, ranging from his dictatorship to the likes of social media, why wasn't the issue of his certificate raised? Because they know he has it. Let's be reasonable for once. The man is learned, he speaks pretty well, he is smart, he is intelligent, and I will vote him because a lot of them out there are scared. A lot of corrupt motherfuckers. The other day I heard a man talking about how he needs to get his funds out of the country. Vote GEJ and see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 26, 2015
Cutest9gerian:
hahahaha ..and he doesnt know d'meaning of INEC...his party is all progressive CONFIDENT..and his vp is Osinbade..u must b as daft as he is!

OH the perfect one!! I see that you never make mistakes. Well, I prefer mistakes to one who is clueless. So as a daft person with no knowledge, can you please tell me why Mr President expressed that stealing isn't corruption? That we should call someone ole, thief, barawo, if they steal, please WISE ONE, explain that to me?
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 26, 2015
9jagoodman:

What do you think Buhari will do, believe me, this man has lost touch with reality. Voting out APC in Lagos is a necessity.

Well, let's see. Jonathan is the present president, which means he has done it before. And he intends on doing it again. GMB has done it before, which means he doesn't lack the experience, my view is he will know where to start from compared to the likes of the other candidates who haven't done it before. We talk about corruption, insecurity, unemployment, how do you think GEJ will be able to do this with no understanding of the system? He was vice president under Yaradua, and he became president and yet things have become worse. For me, I think for a man to do what is right, he needs to be corrupt-free, and of course with the experience to combat the things you and I desire for the best. That's why I will vote for GMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Jaypea98: 1:13am On Mar 26, 2015
clevvermind:
have lost touch with reality''- ffk.

i like the way this man talks. gringrin
And you believed that shyt right? Truly you have been deluded ffk's grama has really enticed you away from your consciemce.
If GMB gets disqualified today who would be the first to pop champaign and go roll out dollars

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by NewGombawa: 1:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Flets:
He said he will stabilize crude oil prices
He said he will equalize $1 to 1naira
He said APC is all progressive confidence
He said INEC is Independent Nigerian electoral commission
He said Muslims should vote only muslims
He avoided a national debate for a role he desires
He refused to provide his certificate
He promised to soak dog and baboons in blood
He is committed to the spread of sharia in a secular state like Nigeria
He said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north
Nobody in his right senses will wish this kind of human preside over him

THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA WILL ! ....... JUST WAIT AND SEE.

MEAN WHILE......

Tell the F * u k i n g - F a g - K a y !..... to hold on tight, his1-way ticket 2 UK.
B'cos, he will seriously need it, come 'mourn-day!' 30th March, 2015.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 26, 2015
The most annoying fact is that a lot of nigerians are living in total sufferings and every night spent is like being cursed to live with pains with mosquito bites and as well as the hot heat but u are here shouting GEj shouting Apc , if Nigeria can't be great for 6yrs and nothing has been done on the issue of power supply, poverty and health even job creations, why do the useless government took to this time before solving security and jobs, then that's a political game on the fools who wont get a brain, I'm talking on behalf of myself and every Nigerians, Enof is Enof , let the election come and go , we don't want lies and pranks on us for another 4yrs, U've failed and u can't go into that office again pls go, cos we are not fools

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) / Gunmen Behead Franklin Obi, APC Chief, Kill Family In Rivers / Reasons Why You Should Support Pres. Buhari For Not Assenting To PeaceCorps Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.