Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

13 Strange Laws. Is Any Of This Possible In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 13 Strange Laws. Is Any Of This Possible In Nigeria? (830 Views)

Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement / Is This Possible??OAU Student Bought Fake Iphone6....she Needs Ur Advice / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Strange Laws. Is Any Of This Possible In Nigeria? by Aybee92(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Can any of this be possible in Nigeria?

1. In Michigan, a man legally owns his wife's hair. I really love this one no more Brazilian hair wahala again lipsrsealed
2. In new York, it's against the law to throw a ball at someone's head for fun. those days sha me do am tire cheesy
3. In newYork city, it's illegal to shake a dust mop out a window. hia!!! see wahala
4. lt is illegal to lie down and fall asleep with your shoes on in North Dakota. nawa o na your leg I carry wear the shoe? undecided
5. In Logan county, Colorado, it's illegal for a man to kiss a woman while she's asleep. shocked why na dats romantic na
6. In the state of Texas, it is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing. my origin folks where wuna dey? grin grin
7. In Texas, it's against the law for anyone to have a pair of pliers in his possession. seriously
8. In Miami, it is forbidden to imitate any animal. ooo
9. In Kentucky, it's the law that a person must take bath once a year. what !!! shocked cry
10. In Singapore, it is illegal to chew gum. Nl babes wuna hear abi tongue
11. In Kentucky, it is illegal for a merchant to force a person into his place of business for the purpose of making a sale. my Igbo folks in Onitsha main market are guilty of this one o... grin
12. in Michigan, married couple must live together or be imprisoned. good undecided
13. in Missouri, a man must have a permit to shave. what na army work undecided

pls forgive any typo and don't know if this the right section for this
source: me in colabo with Google
Re: 13 Strange Laws. Is Any Of This Possible In Nigeria? by Acekidc4(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Never!!
Re: 13 Strange Laws. Is Any Of This Possible In Nigeria? by Aybee92(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:
Never!!
grin
Re: 13 Strange Laws. Is Any Of This Possible In Nigeria? by Basildvalour(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
In Nigeria, you are not allowed to lie about other countries...If you aren't sure, then, don't speak

Thank You

(1) (Reply)

BURN EXCESS FAT, A Woman Should Have An Hour Glass Shape / Ban Lifted / See The Three Heads Snake That Captured The Attention Of Residentsf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.