Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

I Have Three Things No Other Artiste Has — Reekado Banks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Three Things No Other Artiste Has — Reekado Banks (2028 Views)

Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards / Nigerian Artiste Has A Lot To Learn From Falz - Osagie Alonge / Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Three Things No Other Artiste Has — Reekado Banks by Goddynaija: 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
SOURCE:http://nigerianmag..com/2015/03/i-have-three-things-no-other-artiste.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-rU7zxGdrDaE/VRHPQgQeeZI/AAAAAAAAA1I/j7jrom8Vgi8/s1600/Reekado-Banks.jpg[/img]

He was declared the ‘Rookie of the Year’ at the Headies 2014 in December, and months after, Mavin Records signee, Reekado Banks has proven that he is indeed a rookie who can deliver the cookies. His latest song, “Katapot” is currently enjoying favourable airplay, and he has also featured in collaborations with other artistes.

Responding to a question on what he has that he thinks no other artiste has, he said, ‘“I don’t know what they have that I don’t have, but I know I have three things going for me: I work hard; I believe in God, and I listen to people’s advices, so that’s what keeps me going.’
On the inspiration behind his latest song, ‘Katapot,’ “It’s not like I was telling my personal story, I was just trying to create a love song for my fans. It wasn’t for me; it’s for the people.”
Gushing about his romance with the Don Jazzy-led Mavin, he said”To me, Mavin Records is the biggest record label in Africa. It’s been really amazing, and it’s like a family thing, and I really enjoy being part of them.”
As a boss, “Don Jazzy is an enigma…he’s ‘bad.’ He knows what he’s doing.”
On the greatest thing he has learnt from the talented beat-maker, he said, ‘His humility…it’s just amazing.’
Speaking on his short-term plans. Banks said, “An album is not in the works for me now; it’ll be released probably early next year. For now, expect different singles and collabos from me. I’ve been working with a couple of people recently and I’m enjoying the experience.’

SOURCE:http://nigerianmag..com/2015/03/i-have-three-things-no-other-artiste.html
Re: I Have Three Things No Other Artiste Has — Reekado Banks by redcliff: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Crap singer
Re: I Have Three Things No Other Artiste Has — Reekado Banks by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2015
redcliff:
Crap singer
if you like make you fire katapult of envy, or throw him bomb of jealousy. you no fit stop his progress.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Three Things No Other Artiste Has — Reekado Banks by redcliff: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2015
googlepikin:
if you like make you fire katapult of envy, or throw him bomb of jealousy. you no fit stop his progress.

I dont care about his success.. to me he is a crap singer period!
Re: I Have Three Things No Other Artiste Has — Reekado Banks by pojophilius(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
redcliff:

I dont care about his success.. to me he is a crap singer period!
Then you don't know the meaning of crap...
Re: I Have Three Things No Other Artiste Has — Reekado Banks by jessiecah(f): 1:15am On Mar 26, 2015
googlepikin:

Epic

(1) (Reply)

Embarrassing! Nollywood Actress Caught Stealing Again (photos) / I Want To Have Big Ass Like Nicky Minaj : Cossy Orjiakor / Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Booty And Toned Body For Complex Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.