Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice (1659 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Advice by PoisonedOne: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

shocked are you for real? Well, since it is obvious you are a loooong way from being a father in the real sense of the world, let me ask you this, if your sister were in the same position, how would you handle it?

Op, the girl is the one who needs advice here. If her goal is to settle down in the nearest future and that goal is not shared with the boy she is with, then she better be wise and get a man who is on the same page with her, before she wakes up one day with no suitor!
I'm not a father, atleast not yet. If she happens to be my sister, I would leave the choice for her to make, whether to wait or not but I guess the guy must be very serious and planning to settle down soonest.

I've learnt one thing about life & relationship - it's better to wait a thousand years to be with the one you love and can tolerate, than to spend all your years in regrets with the one you can barely tolerate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Basketball Game An Impediment Or An Asset To Black Youths? / Why I Will Not Attend My Daughter's Wedding / My Divorce Story:i Gave Him Everything Just To Make Our Marriage Work!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.