Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube (7651 Views)

Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" / "Wizkid Is Too Short, He Can't Handle Me," - Singer Saeon States / Celine Dion: Singer's Husband So Sick He Feeds From A Tube (2) (3) (4)

Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by bolliejay(m): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
'He can't eat so I feed him through a tube': Celine Dion breaks down in tears in candid interview about nursing her husband through difficult battle with throat cancer

Celine Dion broke down in tears while opening up about her manager and husband René Angélil's battle with throat cancer.

The 46-year-old, who took a year off to nurse her husband during his treatment, revealed has to be fed by a feeding tube. (Earlier this week, she announced she is returning to her Las Vegas residency in August.)

'He can't eat so I feed him,' Dion told ABC News reporter Deborah Roberts. 'He's got a feeding tube. I have to feed him three times a day.'
Angélil, 73, was also pictured looking frail while posing with Roberts and Dion after the interview in Las Vegas.

Dion and Angélil have been married since 1994, after meeting 14 years prior.

They have three sons together, René Charles, 14, and fraternal twins Eddy and Nelson, 4, whom Dion says have walked through their father's cancer battle
'We are taking life one day at a time,' she said. '[But] we are choosing to live.'

Dion took an indefinite leave from the stage last year to care for Angélil after he was diagnosed with cancer for a second time.

René was first diagnosed with throat cancer in 1999, and Celine also took a break at that time to help him recuperate.

The singer will resume her residency at Caesars Palace Las Vegas in late August with a new act, according to her rep.
On August 13 last year, Celine released a statement to her fans confirming that she would be leaving her Vegas residency due to her husband's poor health.

'I want to devote every ounce of my strength and energy to my husband's healing, and to do so, it's important for me to dedicate this time to him and to our children,' she said.

'I also want to apologize to all my fans everywhere, for inconveniencing them, and I thank them so much for their love and support.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3009960/He-t-eat-feed-Celine-Dion-breaks-tears-candid-interview-nursing-husband-difficult-battle-throat-cancer.html#ixzz3VLIFuWjV

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by EgusiSoup: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by loomer: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
'
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by menix(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Celine dion is d most adorable of all Celeb -My Opinion

Ow i wish i can find such a wife in Nigeria...

Scandal free Celeb...

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Glowstone(m): 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
In the name of Jesus he shall be healed
Amen
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

20 Likes

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Lobolintin(m): 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
She's just like my mother and my fiancée.,..

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by ginawest(f): 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
gud wife!!some wud av abandoned im at dis critical condition

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by freshness2020: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Oh God...
What a woman...how many women can do this?
..I wish you and ur family God's guidance and in ds trying times.

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Evina(f): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
So you mean the age difference between Celine and her husband is 27 years? And they've been married for 21 years? And he met her when she was only 11years old and he 38 and they got wedded when she was 25 and he 52? shocked shocked

And even now she still cares this deeply for him? The power of her love pass titanic love story. Hmmmmm.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by seunlayi(m): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
...But why did thous married a older man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Evina(f): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
menix:
Celine dion is d most adorable of all Celeb -My Opinion

Ow i wish i can find such a wife in Nigeria...

Scandal free Celeb...

Scandal free ke?
Was it not once rumoured that she is the choir mistress in the church of Satan? lipsrsealed

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by menix(m): 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Evina:

Scandal free ke?
Was it not once rumoured that she is the choir mistress in the church of Satan? lipsrsealed

1. Its still a rumour
2. How is she a choir mistress in d said church a scandal?

#Celinedion.....
D only Artist dat made mii steal popsi Radio Casette, hit d studio for celine dion's music...

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 25, 2015
Eyyah! Dion I wish your husband quick recovery. What a good wife she is. cry
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by atilla(m): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2015
Glowstone:
In the name of Jesus he shall be healed
Amen
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Amen
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by omniwater007: 12:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Celine song 'I'm alive' saved my life back then when life was hard and was contemplating suicide.God used her to save my life through that song.

I pray all her problems should be solved and she should live a problem free life.

GOD HEAL HER HUSBAND AND MAKE HER HAPPY ,AMEN!

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Power of love..

She's an epitome of love she sang about..

I wish her hubby quick recovery rate.

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by missdebs(f): 3:07am On Mar 25, 2015
still listened to ha sngs few days back and they sounded like they were made 2015..was wondering why she was off the scene for a while, may God help us not spend our made fortune on ill health amen

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Sommyangel(f): 4:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Eyaa.. Lord please let my future husband be hale and hearty. AMEN
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by zomoears(m): 5:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Singer. Mother. WIFE!

In sickness and in health...

Wish u d best, Celine. Ur music was like a manual for my teenage heart."Treat her like a lady" was one of my favourites.

Take all d time u need to show him "that d sun n moon rise in his eyes"! He is ur hubby n life partner. Forget we d fans n take care of ur man!

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by coldsummer: 6:21am On Mar 25, 2015
That's real love.

Kudos
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by echobee(f): 6:22am On Mar 25, 2015
He is healed in jesus name,amen

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by chuckvinz(m): 6:24am On Mar 25, 2015
ginawest:
gud wife!!some wud av abandoned im at dis critical condition
true
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by angelTI(f): 6:32am On Mar 25, 2015
My evergreen artist....
Sonorous voice kiss
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by axortedbabe(f): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2015
Ehyaa wish u well..
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by brainiac5(m): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2015
Wow dats good, most female celebs like kim kardashian and others won't go this far for their spouse

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Dreyl(m): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2015
missdebs:
still listened to ha sngs few days back and they sounded like they were made 2015..was wondering why she was off the scene for a while, may God help us not spend our made fortune on ill health amen
Amen
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by iamrealdeji(m): 7:48am On Mar 25, 2015
seunlayi:
...But why did thous married a older man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Foolish question
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by iamrealdeji(m): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2015
brainiac5:
Wow dats good, most female celebs like kim kardashian and others won't go this far for their spouse
You can never tell,before Kim had North West,if you see a woman taking care of her kid so much,you would say the likes of Kim can never do this
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by iamrealdeji(m): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2015
omniwater007:
Celine song 'I'm alive' saved my life back then when life was hard and was contemplating suicide.God used her to save my life through that song.

I pray all her problems should be solved and she should live a problem free life.

GOD HEAL HER HUSBAND AND MAKE HER HAPPY ,AMEN!
Why did you contemplate suicide?
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Nonybb: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2015
She is a good woman. That is when you know you've got a wife and not celluloid sharps, boobs job, and fake eyes lashes
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by akatekpe(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Because She loves him,Celine stand by him let him stand tall. Wish u quick recovery oga Rene
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by darlingnuel(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Love above anything else! When trying times hit you, only love can lift you. When you dont have 'it', not even your 'dirty' money would help u!

The Young Pic Of Risen Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel / This Fool Wear Aba Made Pass Anything – Actor Ik Ogbonna Slams Timaya / Nollywood Actress Lucy Peters Flashes Her Bum In A Bed Room Selfie