Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Beauty Of Masqurade In African Culture - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beauty Of Masqurade In African Culture (1763 Views)

The Beauty Of Yoruba Women / The Beauty Of Our Culture (ijaw , Urhobo, Itsekiri) / Our Village Masqurade Festival(odo Festival) In Ngwo Uno (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Of Masqurade In African Culture by johnydon22(m): 12:10am On Mar 25, 2015
This is a thread for every people from different places to represent their masqurade in pics..grin

Below is a picture of our masqurade..

Re: Beauty Of Masqurade In African Culture by johnydon22(m): 12:11am On Mar 25, 2015
i and my brother posing with two of our town masqurades.. smiley

Re: Beauty Of Masqurade In African Culture by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:05am On Mar 25, 2015
Where is this?
Re: Beauty Of Masqurade In African Culture by johnydon22(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Where is this?
Umulumgbe in enugu state smiley
Re: Beauty Of Masqurade In African Culture by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
johnydon22:

Umulumgbe in enugu state smiley
thanks
Re: Beauty Of Masqurade In African Culture by kemiola89(f): 7:02am On Apr 04, 2015
So masquerades sef dey pose for pix cheesy I can't stand 1 inch close to them, still haven't outgrown my fear for 'em.
Re: Beauty Of Masqurade In African Culture by johnydon22(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2015
kemiola89:
So masquerades sef dey pose for pix cheesy I can't stand 1 inch close to them, still haven't outgrown my fear for 'em.
you are a woman, am not sure if you can ever stop running from them. grin
Re: Beauty Of Masqurade In African Culture by kemiola89(f): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2015
johnydon22:

you are a woman, am not sure if you can ever stop running from them. grin
what would you have to say about those women that celebrate with them during their festival? It has nothing to do with the gender, it's what I termed a 'personal phobia'.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Masqurade In African Culture by johnydon22(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2015
kemiola89:
what would you have to say about those women that celebrate with them during their festival? It has nothing to do with the gender, it's what I termed a 'personal phobia'.
in my side it is impossible for women to stay that close to Odoh masquerade... so thats what i meant..

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Culture Of Child Marriages In Southern Nigeria / Check Out The Ethiopian Women Who Are Flogged In Order To Show Their Love / The Man Who Has Not Bathed For 37 Yrs (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.