Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? (1542 Views)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? / VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by Nosa77(m): 12:42am On Mar 25, 2015
On Sunday 22nd March 2015, Prophet T.B. Joshua called on congregants to pray ‘to avert’ an impending calamity.

“I asked you to fast last week on Thursday and tomorrow (Monday),” he reminded congregants. “Please observe the fasting.”

Joshua explained that he had been praying fervently concerning the plane crash he had foreseen the previous week.

“I too am just coming from the (prayer) mountain before coming here… just praying for God to avert this calamity. We love people not because they appreciate us but we love them because of salvation,” the Nigerian cleric stated.

Early on Tuesday 24th March 2015, breaking news hit international media that an Airbus A320 airliner belonging to Germanwings has crashed in the French Alps en route from Barcelona to Duesseldorf, leading to the deaths of all 144 passengers and six crew members.

Several online commentators within Nigeria reacted to the news of the crash on social media by recalling Joshua’s purported prediction.

Additionally, on Sunday 15th March 2015, the controversial cleric had also spoken about the upcoming Nigerian elections, stating that betrayal was ripe within the two major political parties.

“The challenge Nigeria is facing – on the day of voting, when you drop your votes in the ballot box, you will know who is PDP and who is APC,” he told congregants. “It’s a parable; very delicate. Because everybody plays a game; we deceive ourselves. ‘So this man voted for this party but he’s in that party.’”

The recent defection of Rivers State Deputy Governor Tele Ikuru from Nigeria’s opposition party APC to the ruling party PDP underscores Joshua’s assertion, especially considering his closeness to Rotimi Amaechi, perhaps the most vocal critic of the current Nigerian government.

SOURCE: http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/173889/1/did-tb-joshua-predict-germanwings-plane-crash.html

Re: Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by mmsen: 12:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Plane crashes happen almost every week.

It isn't much of a prophesy.

Why do they (self titled 'men of god') never foresee something specific?

2 Likes

Re: Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 25, 2015
we should clap for him or what?
He prophecies and evil was not averted its better for him to keep mute.

1 Like

Re: Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by jpaul5: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2015
Whenever the issue of Prophet T.B. Joshua comes up, I would like to remind people that we should be careful of what we say. A look at TBJ’s track-record will show his words carry weight. He has, on many occasions, made predictions that came to fruition, hence the reason why people tend to take note whenever he talks.

The facts on ground here on clear - the prophet told congregants to pray from 19th to 23rd March to avert a plane crash. He re-emphasised his message on Sunday 22nd, specifying that he had also been praying astutely to avert this impending calamity. Alas, on Tuesday 24th March, the following day, the plane crashed in France, plunging 150 souls to a premature grave.

We are not in any position to explain the exact spiritual outworking in this case but you cannot deny that TBJ has spoken concerning this.

1 Like

Re: Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by Weah96: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
jpaul5:
Whenever the issue of Prophet T.B. Joshua comes up, I would like to remind people that we should be careful of what we say. A look at TBJ’s track-record will show his words carry weight. He has, on many occasions, made predictions that came to fruition, hence the reason why people tend to take note whenever he talks.

The facts on ground here on clear - the prophet told congregants to pray from 19th to 23rd March to avert a plane crash. He re-emphasised his message on Sunday 22nd, specifying that he had also been praying astutely to avert this impending calamity. Alas, on Tuesday 24th March, the following day, the plane crashed in France, plunging 150 souls to a premature grave.

We are not in any position to explain the exact spiritual outworking in this case but you cannot deny that TBJ has spoken concerning this.

March 19-23 were the possible dates in his vision. The plane crashed on the 24th. If you weren't a shameless person, you would have admitted defeat. Instead you're here begging people to accommodate your atheist prophet.

If TB Joshua believes in ANY God, then I'll remove my left nut.

1 Like

Re: Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by Nosa77(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
A Ghanaian wrote this as a comment on the GhanaWeb article about the prophecy. I agree with the man!

"There are unchangeable events that no amount of prayer and fasting can avert. The man of God, Prophet TB Joshua was shown a vision of an impending plane crash. Being passionate for the salvation of souls, he told the whole world to fast and pray between 19th & 23rd March. I believe his desire was to seek God if peradventure this calamity could be averted. But we are not living in heaven. We are living in a complex and contradictory world. And so, in as much as we would often desire that such visions revealing an impending calamity be averted, God in His own wisdom can still allow that calamity to happen as a wake-up call to all and sundry; so that we will not put our trust in the things we have made in this world, but in the Living and most high God.

"What crime then, has the man of God committed? Why vilify TB Joshua for asking the whole world to fast and pray if perhaps in God's mercy, an unchangeable event could be changed? For with God nothing is impossible. Jonah was sent to Nineveh to tell them about an impending calamity, but when the whole nation fasted including their animals, God changed the event in their favour.

"Perhaps, you & I did not take the words of Prophet TB Joshua seriously; perhaps if we had joined him in truth and in faith, this calamity could have been averted. But here we are - a generation without faith and without hope. Oh, that this generation will wake up to know there is a prophet of God in our midst. Well, if they rejected Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God, I'm not surprised that this generation reviles TB Joshua whenever he speaks; for a servant cannot be greater than his master. But when the servants of God speak, the wise listen! Are you among the wise? Good morning."
Re: Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by johnydon22(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
and he didnt say the name of the particular plane That is why chrisitians are so easy to fool.. #Gullibility

1 Like

Re: Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
I've gotta say TB's followers have really low standards. First of all, I'm skeptical about the authenticity of this videos. I'm already aware that he alters videos and passes old ones as new. He's done this several times with his previous "prophecies". Also, this is as vague as it gets. 'Calamity'? Really? That's all? A news article can be picked at random and most likely the story can be considered a 'calamity'.

By the way, it's a shame God's prophet couldn't even convince him not to take 150 innocent lives.

1 Like

Re: Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
OP, you are either Mr Joshua himself, an initiated false servant of his or a spiritually dead follower. Joshua is a false prophet. When GOD starts judging him pretty soon, you too will share in it. Be warned!!!!!
Re: Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
All the evils that devil has done will soon begin to surface. He is now engaged in visiting people in the dream to tamper with their lives. TB Joshua will not die normally. His death will be horrible no matter the secrecy his satanic associates will pull over it. The world will see it. Woe to everyone who is a part of this demon's empire!
Re: Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by gabe15(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
CounsellorWise:
All the evils that devil has done will soon begin to surface. He is now engaged in visiting people in the dream to tamper with their lives. TB Joshua will not die normally. His death will be horrible no matter the secrecy his satanic associates will pull over it. The world will see it. Woe to everyone who is a part of this demon's empire!
u are a fool u will be d one to die a horibble death
Re: Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
gabe15:
u are a fool u will be d one to die a horibble death

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him" (Revelation 12:9).
I'm not surprised since some angels chose to go down into destruction with their master the devil. You will go down with him since you've chosen to.
Re: Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by gabe15(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
CounsellorWise:

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him" (Revelation 12:9).
I'm not surprised since some angels chose to go down into destruction with their master the devil. You will go down with him since you've chosen to.
we shall se fool
Re: Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
gabe15:
we shall se fool

You will be sick for seven years.
Re: Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by gabe15(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
CounsellorWise:

if i dont fall sick den cum nd kill me
Re: Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by johnydon22(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
And now the so called christians starts bashing, cursing and insulting each other..Lol.. enjoying this grin
Re: Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by Weah96: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
gabe15:
if i dont fall sick den cum nd kill me

And after 7 years what happens then? Good health will return? Hahaha. Curse betta curse, my brother. Break his legs like the Mafia or something.
Re: Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? by gabe15(m): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2015
CounsellorWise:

u wil die soon oloshi omoale

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When God Shows You Your Comments On Nairaland On Judgement Day / Checkout Peace Ibiyeomie Distributing Food Stuffs, Clothes To Widows (photos) / When Did The Dinosaurs Roam The Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.