Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? (1431 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by illiad: 1:45am On Mar 25, 2015
My Babe Don't Like Sex & I do; Will That Be a Problem When We Get Married?
Please comment only if you have reasonable opinion as dirty & irresponsible comments are not welcomed, thanks!
Re: My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by Fairgodwin(m): 1:52am On Mar 25, 2015
I believe you can help her to [come to] like it.
It could also be she feels pains during sexual intercourse (with you); perhaps you should be more gentle with her and, practice as well as spend more time on pre-intimacy

1 Like

Re: My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by nzeaji(m): 2:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Yes. Because you like sex and she dies not like sex. tongue tongue
Re: My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 25, 2015
Well you need to find out the root cause of her low libido in bed. Is it pain? Stress? The fact that you ain't good in bed? Lack of sexual chemistry between the two of you? Are you been too rough? The questions are endless. Your best bet is to have a deep conversation with her to try and for out the root of the problem. And then you can come up with a solution.

Another thing some guys just have very high libido. Like too excessive......like my partner he want to like make love to me twice a day. I try doing it first just to please him but now I can't. Chinooee sex no be food. angry young people like us, as if sex is running away. you will see him complaining now days that I don't like sex. Well if this is his definition of a normal sex drive am not on board with that. grin and us women don't want sex all the time, sometimes we just want intimacy, sometime romance and other times we just want to get lost in the moment and enjoy the moment with you guys. wink

1 Like

Re: My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by missdebs(f): 3:26am On Mar 25, 2015
give your life to christ

1 Like

Re: My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by xenten: 3:34am On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:
Well you need to find out the root cause of her low libido in bed. Is it pain? Stress? The fact that you ain't good in bed? Lack of sexual chemistry between the two of you? Are you been too rough? The questions are endless. Your best bet is to have a deep conversation with her to try and for out the root of the problem. And then you can come up with a solution.

Another thing some guys just have very high libido. Like too excessive......like my partner he want to like make love to me twice a day. I try doing it first just to please him but now I can't. Chinooee sex no be food. angry young people like us, as if sex is running away. you will see him complaining now days that I don't like sex. Well if this is his definition of a normal sex drive am not on board with that. grin and us women don't want sex all the time, sometimes we just want intimacy, sometime romance and other times we just want to get lost in the moment and enjoy the moment with you guys. wink

hmmmm!!! quite revealing. If you and your partners have varying sex drive, there is every tendency for the one with higher libido to cheat.
Re: My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 25, 2015
xenten:

hmmmm!!! quite revealing. If you and your partners have varying sex drive, there is every tendency for the one with higher libido to cheat.
LOL my sex drive is pretty high also but having sex twice a day is not my cup of tea. Maybe on special occassions like valentines day, birthdays, anniversary etc sex marathon ya I can understand not everyday.

And I love my body I wouldn't like to use it that way. If he want to cheat God be with him and am out the door. No time for nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by illiad: 6:52am On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:

The only thing she ever said was that I am big. But every other woman I dated said the same and enjoyed their times and always kept coming back, because they all love the feel of you being able to reach their depth and still be gentle enough to not shift their cervix. But this my current babe aint just used to having sex, and so she would spend a whole weekend and we might just have sex once or not at all.
Re: My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by stinggy(m): 7:05am On Mar 25, 2015
You already know the answer, why telling us again? undecided
Talk to her, if she can step it up to your level - fine. If she can't, dump her and find another on the same libido with you. Simples tongue

Mind you marriage isn't all about sex. Sex will soon become a duty you'll even run from, few year after marriage.
Re: My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by dharay99: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2015
illiad:
My Babe Don't Like Sex & I do; Will That Be a Problem When We Get Married?
Please comment only if you have reasonable opinion as dirty & irresponsible comments are not welcomed, thanks!

hell yea undecided
Re: My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2015
You already gave the answer. What's okay for some may be too big for some. Just take it easy with her.
Re: My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by tosyne2much(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You already gave the answer. What's okay for some may be too big for some. Just take it easy with her.
I was actually expecting AgapeCharis to quote Bible verses cool
Re: My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
I was actually expecting AgapeCharis to quote Bible verses cool
Hahaha really??
Sorry to disappoint you. tongue
Re: My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by LewisO: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2015
[size=14pt]But she collect your money? undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]But she collect your money? undecided [/size]
Re: My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by LewisO: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
[size=14pt] I was only trying to know if she collects his money without giving him in return, i think that make her leech. [/size]

1 Like

Re: My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] I was only trying to know if she collects his money without giving him in return, i think that make her leech. [/size]
Must she give in return? She doesn't like it na.
Re: My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? by LewisO: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Must she give in return? She doesn't like it na.
[size=14pt] Adhered!

That depend on their relationship anyway!
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can Urinate Like Guys Using This Tools While Standing[photo] / Which Is Better? Patronizing Prostitute Or Self Service? / Help!!! My Sex Life Is Dying!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.