Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? (7612 Views)

DISTURBED: Somebody Help Me! My Neighbour's Wife Is Always Trying To Seduce Me / Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? / Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by mamagee3(f): 1:47am On Mar 25, 2015
There's this lady that I met through a friend, she's kinda off, she's always looking for opportunities to give or send me money. I can't understand it.

Please can someone help me understand it?
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Fairgodwin(m): 1:50am On Mar 25, 2015
Maybe she wants you to be her "partner," and she believes the best way she could achieve that, would be luring you with money. Or what do you think?

And it could also be she just likes you for who you are, and she is [maybe wrongly] assuming you have a bit of financial challenges, hence she feels compelled to [be of] help. But it is now left for you to make her see you for who you want her to see you for/as. Think about it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by sammieguze(m): 2:04am On Mar 25, 2015
U got a problem with that
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 25, 2015
Maybe she pity you. Your situation must be bad.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by YoshiMaster: 2:40am On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:

isn't it past your bed time?

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by nzeaji(m): 2:41am On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:

LMAO. Babe, you wicked oh grin grin grin
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by jamex93(m): 2:41am On Mar 25, 2015
she wants to buy your love
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 25, 2015
YoshiMaster:

isn't it past your bed time?
do I look like your child? Or are you just looking for attention? undecided
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by YoshiMaster: 3:17am On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:
do I look like your child? Or are you just looking for attention? undecided

Lol, if you were my child, I'd have tucked you in long ago after reading you a story.

So what's got you up so late my child?

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 25, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Lol, if you were my child, I'd have tucked you in long ago after reading you a story.

my idi.o.tic non existence daddy you don't know my location. What make you jump to such stupid. .d conclusion? Are you on cheap weed?

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by mamagee3(f): 3:19am On Mar 25, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Is this the response to the question or what?

angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by YoshiMaster: 3:21am On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:
my idi.o.tic non existence daddy you don't know my location. What make you jump to such stupid. .d conclusion? Are you on cheap weed?

Nah, no weed for me, just high off no sleep, foggy eyes.

Okay so you're not in Nigeria, my mistake.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by YoshiMaster: 3:23am On Mar 25, 2015
mamagee3:

Is this the response to the question or what?

angry angry angry angry

Sorry didn't mean to derail, but why is your so called problem an issue though?

Just take the money and save it.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by asadike(f): 3:43am On Mar 25, 2015
Be careful dear, these kind of gifts have meanings attached to it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Infomizer(m): 4:49am On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:

Chisos!

Op, enjoy yourself jare! Life is too short to bother on these things...
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Cutehector(m): 5:58am On Mar 25, 2015
14 years embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by GinaKing: 6:10am On Mar 25, 2015
Maybe u must ask her y she wants to give u the money.maybe she is just a rich giver.bt i wud suggest u dnt take it, sometimes evil ppl start like dis, den at some stage u find yoself having to do something bad for her
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Mhizizzy(f): 6:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Ask her why she is giving u the money now
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by ipleddge: 6:22am On Mar 25, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Ask her why she is giving u the money now
U no like to see that kind girl?

@op please introduce her to me,u want to have some words with her
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by obiak4(m): 7:04am On Mar 25, 2015
GinaKing:
Maybe u must ask her y she wants to give u the money.maybe she is just a rich giver.bt i wud suggest u dnt take it, sometimes evil ppl start like dis, den at some stage u find yoself having to do something bad for her
names and pictures or idonbelieve
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Enegod(m): 7:18am On Mar 25, 2015
mamagee3 don come again! grin
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by obiak4(m): 7:26am On Mar 25, 2015
Givers name lack make you watch am e go show
op try and get to know the lady if she is generous to others then she is a natural giver but if not run to the hilll..............
Observe .........may eledumare guide you path from
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by dharay99: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2015
mamagee3:
There's this lady that I met through a friend, she's kinda off, she's always looking for opportunities to give or send me money. I can't understand it.

plz I help in situations like ds, lemme have d lady's numb. smiley
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 25, 2015
mamagee3:

Just give her my account number since you don't want a maga's money.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by sevantex(m): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Impending Lesbo tins or u prolly just look broke...no offense babe!

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by pbs4real(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2015
mamagee3:

bliv u me she's tryna buy u over,u wld be surprised wen she tells u she's a lesb and she wants 2 date u.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by pbs4real(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2015
asadike:
Be careful dear, these kind of gifts have meanings attached to it.
i smell HOMO.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Missmossy(f): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Lesbian or prostitution alert, flee from such a person!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:

Your comments (the ones I've read ) always reek of being the end-results of the hapharzard ratiocinations of a kidult. Suffice to say, your online presence is a further attestation to my firm assertion that dimwitted homo sapiens (such as yourself ) should never be allowed access to this corner of the cybersphere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by hahn(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Your comments (the ones I've read ) always reek of being the end-results of the hapharzard ratiocinations of a kidult. Suffice to say, your online presence is a further attestation to my firm assertion that dimwitted homo sapiens (such as yourself ) should never be allowed access to this corner of the cybersphere.

*In shao kahn's voice*

Finish her!
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Jadoskii(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2015
Note this.she will request something of u later that will be beyond ur moral capability...pple dnt gv sumtin without expecting anytin in return..if ure nt ready to juxtapose ur self wit d devil or find ur self at sea later on.stop collecting it.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2015
Mark or what ever I dont have ur time. U ain't even worth quoting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of This Man With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (photo) / Body Positivity Activist, Chioma Puts Her Banging Body On Display / Are You The Michelle To His Barack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.