Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:15 PM

Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? (7581 Views)

DISTURBED: Somebody Help Me! My Neighbour's Wife Is Always Trying To Seduce Me / Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? / Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by LewisO: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2015
[size=14pt] She's trying to push u into prostitution. undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:
Mark or what ever I dont have ur time. U ain't even worth quoting.

B*itch. Attension seeking b*itch. B*itch!

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

B*itch. Attension seeking b*itch. B*itch!
hahhaahahh you mad? Lol lmao buh a haha like I care. Cuz of what I said to you I the other thread. grin
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:
hahhaahahh you mad? Lol lmao buh a haha like I care. Cuz of what I said to you I the other thread. grin

B*itch I have no reason to be mad at you because if I were you, I would save some money for a forehead transplant. You do have a wide forehead, don't ya? Fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

B*itch I have no reason to be mad at you because if I were you, I would save some money for a forehead transplant. You do have a wide forehead, don't ya? Fool
my forehead is so big I doubt any surgery can fix it. cry cry maybe you could recommend me somebody. cry
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:
my forehead is so big I doubt any surgery can fix it. cry cry maybe you could recommend me somebody. cry

Find a capenter. Fool

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:

Find a capenter. Fool
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

Find a capenter. Fool
I don't think he can fix it. Somebody better. Another recommendation please. grin
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:
I don't think he can fix it. Somebody better. Another recommendation please. grin

My badd, you are ugly.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
U must b giving off the aura of poverty she might just feel bad for u n wants to help .. She might not have any hidden agendas either that or mayb she tryna buy ur friendship .. Dont think its anything bad ..

But y would she think ur a charity case neway ?
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

My badd, you are ugly.
can't that be fix as well?? cry
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Your comments (the ones I've read ) always reek of being the end-results of the hapharzard ratiocinations of a kidult. Suffice to say, your online presence is a further attestation to my firm assertion that dimwitted homo sapiens (such as yourself ) should never be allowed access to this corner of the cybersphere.
You have to, as a matter of fact, venture into fictional writings. With your good command of Queen's English, you just need weird thoughts coupled with deep research into cultures, civilizations, and artistic ratiocinations to shoot you to limelight in the act of storytelling. I wasn't as good as you are when I started my first work of fiction. My novel will hit the market soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lol @ kettle calling pot black lol

Rokiatu How r u hun kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:
can't that be fix as well?? cry

Probably take about 50 years to fix your face, My badd.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by YoshiMaster: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rokiatu how are you still awake? Damn girl.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lala247:

Rokiatu How r u hun kiss

My badd, who is this hairy goat? Who are you?
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lala247:

Rokiatu How r u hun kiss
Hahaha am good don't mind her. She's not even worth my energy of getting angry. grin
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
YoshiMaster:
Rokiatu how are you still awake? Damn girl.
hahahahahaha what is your own now? Why u so concern abt me? grin
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

My badd, who is this hairy goat? Who are you?
someone you can never look like even if you were to get 200 years of work done on your azz. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:
Hahaha am good don't mind her. She's not even worth my energy of getting angry. grin

Lol yh hating on a big scale grin
N besides not worth it i mean look at that lol
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by missss(f): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Your comments (the ones I've read ) always reek of being the end-results of the hapharzard ratiocinations of a kidult. Suffice to say, your online presence is a further attestation to my firm assertion that dimwitted homo sapiens (such as yourself ) should never be allowed access to this corner of the cybersphere.
cheesy
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:
someone you can never look like even if you were to get 200 years of work done on your azz. grin

B*itch she looks like a hairy goat . You just the uglier version. My badd!
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lala247:

Fix your hair. Go back to bed. Fool!
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by ipleddge: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

My badd, you are ugly.
If she is ugly,then every girl should always pray early in the morning to be ugly

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
mamagee3:
There's this lady that I met through a friend, she's kinda off, she's always looking for opportunities to give or send me money. I can't understand it.

Please can someone help me understand it?

she must be an angel because i suspect she wants you to change your warddrope.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lol she bitter she lost her edges
No breast no nyash , see face see forehead see lips n look at ur armpit jeez yuk

Girl byee ... I only entertained pretty chic n ur far from it hun ..

Dont quit ur day job ... Looking like some country rat ...

Neway rokiatu pls wt episode is on now cuz i cant find new ones ( originals) has it stopped again?
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Enockia(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Sorry didn't mean to derail, but why is your so called problem an issue though?

Just take the money and save it.

YES THEN AFTER 10 YEARS GIVE IT BACK TO HER
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by ipleddge: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

Fix your hair. Go back to bed. Fool!
Y are u against my two most endowed cry,calm down let me settle d materr
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lala247:

she look like one of those local po..rn actresses. The batch look so dirty and unkempt like she's been taking too many di..ck in all three holes.

I can understand her frustration. I feel sorry for her. Let her target all of her hate and energy on me. I hope she feels better. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
If she is ugly,then every girl should always pray early in the morning to be ugly

Innit roki got a fab body dats y ... Girls dont hate on ugly chic nooo whose gt time for that

They attack pretty girls with sick body ...

Abeg abuse they go ... Mayb we should give her some beauty tips
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:
she loom like one of those local po..rn actress. The batch look so dirty and u kept like she's been taking too many di..ck in all three holes.

I can understand her frustration. I feel sorry for her. Let her target all of her hate and energy on me. I hope she feels better. grin

Nah she does have dat look lol taking too much yet no results lol

Yh she looks really used n abused ... Awon dregs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? / Some Beautiful Love Moments Ever Captured. / Drama As Married Man Was Caught Pants Down In The Act With ‘A Mad Woman ’ In Pub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.