Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? (7611 Views)

DISTURBED: Somebody Help Me! My Neighbour's Wife Is Always Trying To Seduce Me / Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? / Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
StealthIdeals:
You have to, as a matter of fact, venture into fictional writings. With your good command of Queen's English, you just need weird thoughts coupled with deep research into cultures, civilizations, and artistic ratiocinations to shoot you to limelight in the act of storytelling. I wasn't as good as you are when I started my first work of fiction. My novel will hit the market soon.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
YoshiMaster:

You can call me daddy, hehehe!

Just wanna be your friend and as a friend, gotta tell you to catch some zzzs, so you can be alert and remain pretty.
but it's just 8 pm here now.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by ipleddge: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

Endowed?? My badd. One looks like a hairy goat (lala247) and the other has a wide forehead (rokiatu). Or is there something I am missing?
Yes,the backside,they are smoking hot
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol at least she has hair
You buffoon
Ghetto looking
Classless
Tramp
You look like you need a wash
Yuk bye child.

Thanks. Now you can go back to bed. Fool
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

Thanks. Now you can go back to bed. Fool

It's mid day on a weekday
You crackhead
Do you think we all sleep during the day?
Quit hating on your fellow women
You ignorant child
Spend that time buying clothes that fit
You crack fiend.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dimples192:

It's mid day on a weekday
You crackhead
Do you think we all sleep during the day?
Quit hating on your fellow women
You ignorant child
Spend that time buying clothes that fit
You crack fiend.

B*itch I don't know you and u suddenly came out swinging at me. B*itch kindly do the thread a favor and go back to bed. You are ugly though
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by YoshiMaster: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:
but it's just 8 pm here now.

Oh, I see... Thought you were in the U.S

You may proceed as normal wink
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

B*itch I don't know you and u suddenly came out swinging at me. B*itch kindly do the thread a favor and go back to bed. You are ugly though

Lool coming from you; I'll take that as a compliment. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dimples192:

Lool coming from you; I'll take that as a compliment. grin

B*itch, you come across as a bored house wife andbetter I can take your man if I want. The good news though is that you an uglier version of rokiatu and you just made her proud. My badd.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

B*itch, you come across as a bored house wife andbetter I can take your man if I want. The good news though is that you an uglier version of rokiatu and you just made her proud. My badd.

Ok lol bye
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dimples192:

Ok lol bye

Bye b*itch, see ya (another uglier version of rokiatu)
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by naijaboiy: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Bìtch fights.

#Yawn! undecided
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Adofaya:

Look at this skinny girl with oversized jeans,with little or no azzz yabing ppl.

Are you sure you are OK or you are just hating...
abeg park well make we see better ppl

U just finish the girl. Like that grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dimples192:

I hate women hating on women. She has issues blood allow the confused dude lol. Ugly people say the ugliest things.

I know right

She so bitter .. Sour grin
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by player007(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin
rokiatu:
Maybe she pity you. Your situation must be bad.
grin
rokiatu:
Maybe she pity you. Your situation must be bad.
Rokia!!!!! You wicked o!

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by player007(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
mamagee3:
There's this lady that I met through a friend, she's kinda off, she's always looking for opportunities to give or send me money. I can't understand it.

Please can someone help me understand it?
First, Try find out what your friend had told her about you, because you may have told your friend that you need money and her friend may just be looking for a way to reachout to you. Secondly it may be that that's just the way she behaves. Find out more about her from your said friend. Don't tell her she (her friend) always tries to give you money o.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lala247:

I know right

She so bitter .. Sour grin

B*itch don't you have Money to fix your hair? You honestly look like an uglier version of rokiatu combined with the other b*itch, Dimples192
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

B*itch don't you have Money to fix your hair? You honestly look like an uglier version of rokiatu combined with the other b*itch, Dimples192

Crackhead
You need to have a bath
We can smell you from across the Atlantic.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

Lol
Come let me pay u to fix it... Look like u need d cash

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dimples192:

Crackhead
You have a bath

No dimples forget this trick
She will b banned soon.. She need a break . Nl frustrating her . Hating on sexy chics for no reason like it our fault .
She wants a ban grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lol cuz she forgetting she quoted me first with insults= Ban

B very careful hun grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dimples192:

Crackhead
You need to have a bath

The only similarities between you, lala247 and rokiatu is that your faces clearly needs emergency facial repairs: lala247 clearly a hot hair mess, rokiatu with a dented face and you my dear need dental help. From 3 musketeers to 3 rejects.

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

The only similarities between you, lala247 and rokiatu is that your faces clearly needs emergency facial repairs: lala247 clearly a hot hair mess, rokiatu with a dented face and you my dear need dental help. From 3 musketeers to 3 rejects.

Cc lalatical
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

You're really _dumb
Sorry I just noticed
It must be all those drugs you're on
So I'll ignore you from now on
Because I have empathy
For the mentally challenged.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

You don't go around insulting your fellow ladies in such a manner, its absurd.......

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

You don't go around insulting your fellow ladies in such a manner, its absurd.......

Yh its a ban for her ... She better relax
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Girls stop giving her attention. She's looking for cheap attention.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by vjsmiles: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

angry angry angry
foul_tongued_?
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

Who is this thing? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Fellow ladies? Those animals? Calling them ladies in an insult to Ladies.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

Fellow ladies? Those animals? Calling them ladies in an insult to Ladies.

They are not animals.
You have no right to refer to them as that
Mind the words you use, please.....

I believe any lady who refers to another lady as "Animal", is definitely an insult to the word "lady"

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dimples192:

You're really _dumb
Sorry I just noticed
It must be all those drugs you're on
So I'll ignore you from now on
Because I have empathy
For the mentally challenged.

B*icth I did not call you stewpid because you acted stewpid. I called you stewpid because you do look stewpid. You are stewpid, aren't ya?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Went Wrong? (Graphic Photos) / Driver Caught Having Sex With His Boss' Wife. What His Boss Did Will Shock You / Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.