Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? (7633 Views)

DISTURBED: Somebody Help Me! My Neighbour's Wife Is Always Trying To Seduce Me / Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? / Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Okay
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

They are not animals.
You have no right to refer to them as that

Mind the words you use, please.....

My badd. You just accused me of insulting fellow ladies and this is wrong of for not reading the whole thread and taking sides. I had an issue with Rokiatu and the other two females jumped in and started bashing me. I have never had any communication with them. I responded to them and then you concluded I was picking on fellow ladies? I respect your views and I understand where you coming from but clearly, it is wrong for you to take sides without looking at the whole picture. I am an accountant and a part time model and this is clearly difficult for some people to deal with. Am cool though.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

My badd. You just accused me of insulting fellow ladies and this is wrong of for not reading the whole thread and taking sides. I had an issue with Rokiatu and the other two females jumped in and started bashing me. I have never had any communication with them. I responded to them and then you concluded I was picking on fellow ladies? I respect your views and I understand where you coming from but clearly, it is wrong for you to take sides without looking at the whole picture. I am an accountant and a part time model and this is clearly difficult for some people to deal with. Am cool though.

Okay, just brush the matter aside.

Being an accountant isn't really an easy job. It requires a lot of calculative thinking as well as high mental alertness. Yet you still couple that with being a model.

You must be a very hard-working young lady. Please keep it up
These sort of things happen, its nothing really.

Dimples, lala and rokiatu are actually nice ladies, if you get close to them, you would know.
They hardly dabble into e-fights.
You guys could just reconcile, put the past in the past smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Candyness(f): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Okay, just brush the matter aside.

Being an accountant isn't really an easy job. It requires a lot of calculative thinking as well as high mental alertness. Yet you still couple that with being a model.

You must be a very hard-working young lady. Please keep it up
These sort of things happen, its nothing really.

Your positive feedback is very encouraging. Thank you.
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Candyness:

Your positive feedback is very encouraging. Thank you.

You are welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by Section8(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Abeg send me the baby number be like say u no wan see road
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by tellwisdom: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
This gurl no take her drugs today oo sad
Re: Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? by austine4real(m): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
mamagee3:
There's this lady that I met through a friend, she's kinda off, she's always looking for opportunities to give or send me money. I can't understand it.

Please can someone help me understand it?
tell her 2 call me 08

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! / Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! / Pls I Need A List Of The Best Free Online Dating Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.